剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
有些秘密不得你付出生命
Some secrets aren't worth dying for.
这一个值得
Well, this one is.
这个世界需要知道这是真实的
The world needs to know that this is real.
我妻子也希望如此
My wife would've wanted that.
斯科特…
Scott...
倒计时30秒 - 你女儿雇了我来带你回家
T-minus 30 seconds. - Your daughter hired me to bring you home.
她不想过没有你的生活
She doesn't want to live without you.
你是她仅有的亲人了
You're the only family that she has left.
快走吧
Now come on.
走吧
Let's go.
捂住你耳朵
Cover your ears.
我们错过了
We missed it.
他们就在这里
They're in here somewhere.
找出他们
Find them.
那是我们的信♥号♥♥ 该走了
That's our cue. We got to go.
拿着这个 跟着我
Take this, come on. Follow me.
快走 快走
Go. Go.
伙计们 伙计们
Hey, guys, guys.
时间不等人 他们知道我们在这里 我们得溜了
Clock's ticking. They know we're here. We got to roll.
拜托 我得亲眼看看
Oh, come on, I-I got to see what happened.
外星人的飞船可能还在这里
The alien craft could still be here.
机不可失失不再来 伙计 快走吧
It's now or never, man. Let's move.
没时间了 我们得走了 来吧
There's no time. We got to go. Come on.
呼叫所有人员
Calling all personnel.
这里出现了安全漏洞
There has been a security breach.
快走 快走
Come on, come on.
待在原地
Stay where you are.
快走 快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on. Come on.
他们要逃了
They're on the move.
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
来吧 快点
Come on, hurry up!
我们在外♥围♥跟丢了
We're losing 'em outside the perimeter.
天啊 那是他们吗
Oh, my God, is that them?
我在这里就能把轮胎打下来
I can take out those tires from here.
不 我们可能用得上那辆车
No, we might need the van.
柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw?
你有个电♥话♥
You got a phone call.
谁啊
Who the hell's this?
谢天谢地 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥
Oh, thank God, you son of a bitch,
我都快担心死你了
you had me so worried.
你知道我不喜欢焦虑 - 瑞妮
And you know I don't like to worry. - Reenie.
我从不焦虑 我冥想 - 瑞妮 我是拉塞尔
I never worry. I meditate. - Reenie? Hey. Russell.
抱歉没接你的电♥话♥ 都是柯尔特的错
Sorry I missed your call. It's Colter's fault.
谢谢你的车
Thanks for the van. Okay, just...
没接我电♥话♥ 拉塞尔闭嘴吧 还面包车有
Missed my call? Russell, shut up. And van?
你知道那辆面包车有多贵吗 - 你先请
Do you know how expensive that van was? - All right. After you.
让一个人开出去 说真的
To get a guy sent out? Seriously.
两个愚蠢的肖氏兄弟在一起
Two dumb Shaw brothers together,
就没人想到用短♥信♥报个平安吗
and neither of you could text one person back?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
爸
Dad.
嘿
Hey.
天啊 对不起
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
没关系 我只是很庆幸你平安无事
It's okay, I'm just so thankful you're safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 谢谢
You're welcome. Thank you.
你们两个多保重 好吗
Take care of each other, okay?
我们会的
We will.
所以呢 你觉得怎么样 还是不信吗
So, what do you think? Still a nonbeliever?
我看见过一些东西
I saw something out there.
我觉得那证明不了什么
You know, I don't think it proves anything.
你看到过什么吗 - 听说过
You see anything out there? - I heard it.
我感受到了 看到了光
I felt it, you know? Saw the light.
可能是在测试一种新的武器防御系统
Could've been testing a new weapon defense system.
或者是…
Or, or...
可能是另一个星球的来客
could've been a transporter from another planet
降落在离我们50码的地方 对吧
that landed 50 yards from us. Huh?
这个嘛…
Well...
对了
Oh.
我拿了点东西
I, uh, grabbed something.
看一下这个 - 你拿了什么
Check that out. - What'd you nab?
哦 好极了
Oh, it's great.
太棒了 是一块岩石
It's great. It's a rock.
不…这是合金吧
No, it's... It's like alloy.
你靠近点看
I mean, look at it closer.
它的结构…那是工程建造出来的 伙计
The structures-- that's engineered, man.
这可能是个…
That could be a...
可能是飞船的一部分
could be a piece of a craft.
现在我更不信了
Now I believe less.
我有个朋友
Well, I got a guy.
他会帮我做一些测试 所以…
He's gonna run some tests for me, so...
你有个懂合金的朋友
You got an alloy guy?
对啊 我有个懂合金的朋友 你没有吗
Yeah, I got an alloy guy. You don't have an alloy guy?
我不需要
Huh? I don't need one.
你有朋友可以载我去找我的车吗
You got a guy who can drive me to my truck?
走吧
Come on.
车不错
A sweet ride.
我倒不介意开这玩意
Wouldn't mind getting behind the wheel of this thing.
绝对不可能
That's never gonna happen.
维尔玛发了条短♥信♥来
Got a text from Velma.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我相信你平安归来他们一定很高兴 - 是啊
I'm sure they're happy to have you back safe and sound. Yeah.
他们在布莱尔博士的车里找到了她的尸体
They found Dr. Blair's body in her car.
判定为自杀
Ruled a suicide.
该死
Damn.
他们杀了她
Well, they got to her.
维尔玛担心他们还在车那里蹲守
Velma's worried they might still be on our tracks.
不会
No.
不会 他们只是担心有人会
No, they were just worried about somebody getting in the way
妨碍他们在那里的大事 你懂吗
of whatever happened out there, you know?
所以他们才会追杀斯科特
That's why they went after Scott.
所以他们才会杀了博士
It's why they killed the doc.
既然马戏团已经离开了 他们也就不管了
Now that the circus has left town, they don't care.
都结束了 - 我也是这么跟她说的
It's all over. - That's what I told her.
而且斯科特没有任何证据 对吗
And Scott doesn't have any proof, right?
所以他听起来就像其他
So he's just gonna sound like any other nutjob
痴迷于阴谋论的疯子 一样
with a conspiracy theory.
多希望我能知道政♥府♥那家伙的名字
I wish I knew that government guy's name.
更重要的问题是 他怎么会知道我们家里的事
Bigger question is, how does he know about our family?
什么意思
What do you mean?
在我把他打晕前和他聊了聊
Had a little chat with him before I knocked his ass out.
他认识爸爸
He knew about Dad.
真的吗 - 对
Really? - Yeah.
教科书上典型的间谍行为 不是吗
I mean, a little textbook spook move, right?
撒下一点面包屑 看看会引来什么
Drop a little crumb, see where it goes.
也许你撒下的不仅是面包屑
Maybe it was more than just a crumb.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
多莉有一个盒子装满了爸爸的东西
Dory's got this-this box full of Dad's stuff.
你知道这件事吗
You know anything about that?
里面是什么 - 不知道
What's in it? - I don't know.
可能是一堆垃圾 谁在乎呢
Probably a bunch of junk. Who cares?
我觉得奇怪的是她拿着那个盒子
Well, I-I-I think it's weird that she's got this box
却从没向我们其中任何一个提起过
and she didn't mention it to either one of us.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
Well, you know what I think?
我觉得她不想让你钻进牛角尖
I think she doesn't want you going down some rabbit hole
你肯定会的
like you surely would.
我们要跋山涉水
♪ There's rivers to cross and hills to climb ♪
有时候甚至想要崩溃
♪ And some days we might fall apart ♪
有些夜晚可能寒冷又孤寂…
♪ And some nights might feel cold and dark... ♪
你在干什么 卡车在里面
What are you doing? Truck's down there,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表