剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
有暴♥力♥史吗
History of violence?
有
Yeah.
多次酗酒和扰乱治安
Got multiple drunk and disorderlies.
在被指控威胁同事后丢了工作
Lost a job after allegedly threatening one of his coworkers.
甚至因为在酒吧外袭击被判一年缓刑
Even got a year of probation after an assault outside of a bar.
所以不是个童子军
So, not a Boy Scout.
你觉得他对另外三个人动手了吗
Think he did something to the other three?
希望不是吧
Hoping not.
听着 我得挂了 我发现了他们的踪迹
Listen, I got to go, I just cut their trail.
帮我个忙 查一查其他人 好吗
Do me a favor, will you? Look into the others?
没问题
You got it.
救命
Help!
有人能听到吗
Can anybody hear me?
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
救命
Help!
坚持住 坚持住
Hang on. Hang on.
你是山姆 对吗
You're Sam, right?
是我 你是谁
Yeah. Who are you?
我叫柯尔特
I'm Colter.
劳伦雇我来找你和你朋友
Lauren hired me to find you and your friends.
我觉得我的腿不能动了
I don't think I can move my leg.
你不会有事的 给你 喝点水
You're gonna be all right. Here, some water.
其他人在哪
Where are the others?
我不知道 - 我以为你们是一起离开的
I don't know. - Thought you went off together.
不 我们正准备去远足
No, we were all getting ready to go on a hike
我就走开放个水
and I just stepped off to take a leak.
我从山坡上摔下来 落在这根折断的树枝上
I fell down the hill and landed on this broken branch.
我听到了几声枪声 - 你听到了枪声 什么时候
I heard some gunshots. - Heard gunshots. When was that?
黎明前的几个小时 - 好的
Uh, a few hours before dawn. - Okay.
我得固定住这条腿
I'm gonna have to stabilize this leg
好让我带你出去找人帮忙 好吗
so I can get you help, okay?
你可以把树枝拔♥出♥来♥吗
Can you take the wood out?
不 不 那样做不好
No. No, that's a bad idea.
那会损伤组织 撕裂动脉 静脉
It would damage the tissue, could tear an artery, a vein.
好吧 - 好吗
Okay. - Okay?
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯 - 好了
Yep. - Here we go.
你没事
You're all right.
你没事 深呼吸 好吗
You're all right. Deep breath, okay?
还坚持得住吗 - 嗯
Hanging in there? - Yeah.
现在我要把这个绑起来 这样我才可以移♥动♥你
Now I'm gonna have to tie this off so I can move you.
好的 - 数到三 一 二 三
All right. - On three? One, two, three.
天啊 - 就好了
Oh, God. - That's it.
没事了 没事了
We're good, we're good.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get you out of here.
你要靠在我身上
You're gonna put your weight on me
用这条腿走 好吗 - 嗯
and this leg, okay? - Yeah.
慢慢来 好了吗
Nice and slow. Ready?
来吧 一 二 三
Here we go. One, two, three.
好样的 好样的
Good job, good job.
我试着往回走
I was trying to find my way back,
但我醉得太厉害了
but I was, like, crazy drunk.
可能是因为海拔
Yeah. Could be the elevation.
身体的处理方式不同
Body processes differently.
可能吧
Maybe.
后来我脚一滑 摔了下去
And then I slipped, fell.
肯定是昏过去了
Must have passed out.
头现在还疼得厉害 - 是啊
Got a wicked headache still. - Yeah.
我需要你跟我说一下那些枪声 山姆
I need you to tell me about those gunshots, Sam.
枪声有两发
There were two of them.
他们听上去什么样
What'd they sound like?
响亮 尖锐 有回声还是一声闷响
Loud, sharp, with an echo or was it a muffled pop?
声音很大 就像一声巨响
Uh, they were loud, like a boom.
有回声 - 两声枪声间隔多久
They echoed. - How far apart were they?
我想是几秒吧
A few seconds, I guess.
不是接连不断的吗
Not one right after the other?
不是 为什么
No. Why?
说明是一把大威力步♥枪♥
It would indicate a high-powered rifle.
射程远
Long-range.
两声枪响之间的间隔
The distance between the shots
是枪手在计算
is a shooter calculating the shot.
你帐篷上有些血迹
There was some, uh, blood on your tent.
知道那是怎么回事吗
Any idea what happened there?
打碎了一个瓶子
Broke a bottle.
晚上早些时候我不小心割伤了手
Sliced my hand on it earlier in the night.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
有一把猎刀不见了
There's a hunting knife missing.
只留下空的刀鞘在你帐篷里 你知道刀去哪了吗
Empty sheath in your tent. Any idea where that might be?
我没拿着
I didn't have it on me.
我说了 我只是想去小便
Like I said, I was just trying to hit the head
趁我们还没开始莫妮卡想做的疯狂远足
before we did this crazy hike Monika wanted to do.
她要带你们去哪里
Where exactly was she taking you?
她说她之前去过的瀑布
Some waterfall she said she'd been to before.
我们都有点脑子不清醒 但莫妮卡就是这样
We were all a little messed up, but that's Monika.
你听到的枪声
Those gunshots you heard,
它们和瀑布是同一个方向吗
they in the same direction as the waterfall?
也许吧 我不确定
Maybe. Don't know for sure.
慢点 嘿 我找到他了
Easy. Hey, I got him.
天啊 山姆 你没事吧
Oh, my God, Sam, are you okay?
谢谢你找人来救我
Thanks for getting help.
怎么回事
What happened?
他重重地摔了一跤
Uh, he had a nasty fall.
我需要你送他去医院
I need you to get him to the hospital.
好的 其他人在哪
Got it. Where are the others?
还没找到他们
No trace of them yet.
我不知道他们出了什么事
I don't know what happened to them.
如果他们也受了伤 我们得尽快找到他们
If they're also hurt, we got to find them quick.
好的 警♥察♥已经在来的路上了
Okay, well, cops are on the way.
不知道他们得花多长时间才能到
No idea how long it's gonna take them to get here.
好了 我不会坐以待毙
All right, I'm not gonna wait around. I'm gonna see
我要去找找她要带你们去的那个瀑布
if I can find that waterfall she was gonna take you to.
好吗 - 好的 我帮你
Okay? - Okay. Here.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 站住
Hey, stop!
你是来远足的吗
You out here on a hike?
是啊
Yeah.
带着一把手♥枪♥远足吗
With a handgun?
彼此彼此
Makes two of us.
我们现在要开枪吗
We gonna shoot it out now?
你是执法人员吗
You law enforcement?
我能从你的姿势看出来
I can see it in your stance.
塔科马警局 退休警♥察♥
Tacoma PD, retired.
我叫基顿
Name's Keaton.
柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw.
你来瀑布远足时总是带着你的武器吗 基顿
You always carry your service weapon on waterfall hikes, Keaton?
这上面有很多的美洲狮出没
There's lots of mountain lions up here.
喜欢问问题的人
People with questions.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing up here?
你先说
You first.
我在找昨晚上失踪的三个远足者
Looking for three hikers, went missing last night.
他们的朋友说他听到了枪声
Friend of theirs says he heard gunshots.
有意思 大晚上的来瀑布远足
Interesting, hiking to this waterfall at night.
据我所知是这样的 - 但你还没问我
The information I have. - But you haven't asked
开枪的是不是我
if those gunshots came from me.
开枪的是一把步♥枪♥ 不是手♥枪♥
Shots came from a rifle, not a handgun.
到你了
Your turn.
你在这里做什么 基顿
The hell you doing up here, Keaton?
昨晚我开着车在那条旧山路附近转
I was driving around that old access road down there last night.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表