剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
You okay? - Right here.
好了 你没事吧
All right. You okay?
他在哪
Where is he?
你是本 对吧
You're Ben, right?
很多人在找你
A lot of people looking for you.
让他们找去吧
So let them look.
这屋子是你建的吗
You build this shelter?
厉害啊
Impressive.
手工雕刻的死亡口哨
Hand-carved death whistle.
我昨晚听到的就是那个声音 对吗
That's what I heard last night, right?
确实是很不错的恐吓手段
That's a pretty good scare tactic.
那些东西不好做 对吗
Those things are not easy to make, are they?
你奶奶雇我来找你
Your grandmother hired me to find you.
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
我见到安吉了
I saw Angie.
你要告诉我发生了什么吗
You want to tell me what happened?
当时有三个人对她动手动脚
There were three men hurting her.
我阻止了他们
So I stopped them.
那三个人死了 包括一名警♥察♥
Three people are dead. Including a cop.
我谁都没杀
I didn't kill anybody.
我让他们昏过去
I put them to sleep,
打断了几根骨头
I broke some bones
让他们知道 如果真动起手 我下手会更狠
and let them know I could do worse if I wanted to.
那安吉呢
What about Angie?
事实就是他救了我
He saved me is what happened.
如果不是他 他们早就杀了我了
They would've killed me if it wasn't for him.
松开他吧 本 他和他们不是一伙的
Cut him loose, Ben. He's not with them.
你要是敢轻举妄动 就别怪我手下不留情
If you try anything, then you're gonna get worse.
好
Okay.
我只是想弄清楚真♥相♥
I'm just trying to figure out what happened.
真♥相♥就是我从酒吧里出来
What happened is I came out the bar,
看到那几个飞车党杀了那名警♥察♥
and I saw those bikers kill that cop.
飞车党杀了那名警♥察♥
The bikers killed the cop?
我看见他们在争吵
I saw them arguing.
他们说他告密
They accused him of being a snitch,
然后他们捅了他一刀
and then they stabbed him.
他们为什么说他告密
Why would they call him a snitch?
我不知道 但他们都围着那辆皮卡
I don't know, but they were all around this pickup truck.
而且后车厢全是枪
And the-the back was full of guns.
全都是真枪实弹
Like, really big guns.
我跑开了
I ran.
但有一个飞车党抓住了我
But then one of the bikers grabbed me,
就在那时本救了我
and that's when Ben saved me.
飞车党在贩卖♥♥军♥火♥吗
The bikers are running guns?
警♥察♥也有份 - 好吧
And the cops are in on it. - Well,
他们都想要我们的命
they both want us dead.
所以也没什么区别
So, what's the difference?
我们不能去报♥警♥ 谁都信不过
We can't go to the police. We can't trust anybody.
你的工作完成了
You did your job.
现在可以走了
Now you can go.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你留下了清晰的脚印
You left me one clean print.
我可以从深度判断你抱着安吉
I could tell by the depth of it that you were carrying Angie,
也就是说你上山的路就那几条
which would limit your paths up the hill.
剩下的跟着山上的环境走
Mountain told me the rest.
你打算在这里躲多久
How long you plan on holding up here, huh?
你不能在这里待一辈子 他们迟早会找到你
You can't stay here forever. They will find you.
我到时候会准备好
I'll be ready.
你是没问题 那安吉呢
I'm sure you will. What about Angie?
我能照顾好她 - 你能照顾她多久
I can take care of her just fine. - For how long?
我知道你父亲把你培养成一个生存专家
I know your father raised you as a survivalist.
我不知道
I mean, I don't know
我爸会不会同意你的说法 但是…
if that's what my dad would've called it, but...
没错 他对我很苛刻
Yeah, he drove me pretty hard.
大多数时候我都在恨他
I hated him most of the time.
我也是这么过来的
I know a little something about that.
你父亲也这样吗
Oh, you got one of those, too?
没错 他对我们很苛刻
Dad was pretty hard on us, yeah.
我老爸希望
My old man wanted, uh,
我们兄妹几个要时刻做好准备
me and my siblings to always be prepared, he said.
准备好干什么
Prepared for what?
我们也不太清楚
We don't really know.
我想他认为世界末日就要来了
I think he thought the world was headed to a dark place.
已经来了
It's already there.
也许吧
Maybe.
你是不是不太会和人打交道
You have a hard time with people?
大多数时候我都是单打独斗
I go at it alone mostly.
我见识过人性的丑恶
I see people do terrible things.
但说实话
But being honest,
我想大多数人都是善良的
I think most people are good.
大多数时候
Well, most of the time.
直到本性暴露
Right up until they're not.
我老爸过去常说
My old man used to say
那些人最得格外提防
those are the ones you have to look out for.
不轻信任何人
To never trust anybody.
你救了安吉的命
You saved Angie's life.
这事还没完 - 对 没完
I'm not done yet. - No, you're not.
我得想办法洗清我们的罪名
I got to find a way out of this thing.
警长那有昨晚的监控录像
The sheriff has video footage of what happened last night.
那可以澄清事实
It could prove what happened out there.
有人中了我的陷阱
That's one of my traps.
我们得回去找安吉
We got to get back to Angie.
警♥察♥找上来了 我们得走了
Police are here. We got to go.
不 让他们走进陷阱
No. Let the traps do the work.
任何通过的人 统统干掉
Anybody that makes it through, we take them out.
我不会让你这么做
I'm not gonna let you do that.
你想要自♥由♥ 就得洗清你们的罪名
You want your freedom, you got to clear your name.
他说得对 如果我们反抗 他们就赢了
He's right. If we fight, they win.
除非我们先发制人 - 也许会有那么一天
Not if we strike first. - There may come a time for that,
但现在我们得带安吉离开这里 好吗
but right now we got to get Angie out of here, okay?
你的车还在停车场 走吧 跟着我
Your van's still in the lot. Let's go. Follow me.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
所以现在要怎样
So, what now?
现在我们去警♥察♥局
Well, now we go to the police station,
拿到监控录像
we get that footage.
他们不会就这么拱手相让的
Well, they're not just gonna hand it over.
我没说会问他们要
I didn't say we were gonna ask for it.
大多数警♥察♥现在都在山上 对吗
Most of the police are on the mountain right now, right?
警局估计就零星几个人
Police station's probably pretty deserted.
你要闯入警♥察♥局
You want to invade the police station.
你们疯了吗
Are you guys crazy?
可能吧 我想不出其他办法
Maybe. I don't see any other way.
警♥察♥也跟这事扯上了关系
The police are mixed up in this somehow.
好吗
All right?
但进去之后要听我的
We go in there, though, we do it my way.
不带武器
No weapons.
不杀人 懂吗 按我说的做
Nobody gets killed, you understand? My way.
成交
Deal.
好 我们首先要做的
All right, first thing we got to do,
是带安吉去个安全的地方
get Angie someplace safe.
我们信得过的地方
Somewhere we can trust.
喂 - 维克 我是柯尔特
Hello? - Vic, it's Colter.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
丹妮斯 麻烦你快接一下电♥话♥
Denise, you gonna get that?
什么鬼…
What the...
把枪交出来
Give me the gun.
松手 别动
Let go. Don't move.
东西我拿到了 我们走 - 肖
I got what we needed. Let's go. - Shaw.
警局也是有摄像头的
We got cameras in here, too.
我想到了
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表