剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
但我逐渐明白过来
but then I started piecing things together.
上周办公室里有人发现了有情报被泄露
Someone in the office noticed, uh, a leak last week.
办公室里的某个人
Someone in the office
把信息卖♥♥给了第三方
was selling information to a third party.
你老板艾琳
Your boss, Eileen.
是的 到那时我意识到
Yeah. And by the time I realized that
为时已晚 我去到办公室
I was too late. Went to the office,
所有人都死了
everyone was already dead.
她在解决残余
She's mopping up her mess.
但杀了所有人
But to kill everyone?
她没杀你
She left you alive.
我知道她是怎么想的
Oh, I-I know the way her mind works.
她对我有需要
She needs something from me.
我追踪罗根的手♥机♥到了这里
Tracked Logan's phone here,
想着可以带他去一个安全的地方
figured I could get him someplace safe
直到我想出下一步怎么办
until I can figure out my next move.
但我得找到他
But I have to find him.
我要解释清楚 我…
I need to explain. I...
他们抓走了他
They took him.
艾琳和她的同伙 他们抓走了他
Eileen and whoever she's working with-- they have him.
我离开了安全屋
I left the safe house, and
当她发现我不见时
when she realized I was gone,
肯定是想拿他当做筹码
she must have taken him as leverage.
艾琳向谁汇报工作
Who does Eileen report to?
巴塞洛缪副局长
Deputy Director Bartholomew.
你联♥系♥他 把事情真♥相♥汇报给他
Okay, you call him and you tell him exactly what's going on.
不 我不认识他 我没见过他
No, I don't know him. I never met him.
我现在不相信任何人
I-I don't trust anyone right now.
我不知道对方势力有多大
I don't know how high this goes.
艾琳的消息
It's Eileen.
她约我七点钟见面
She wants to meet at 7:00.
我不见 我要先找到罗根
No, I-I got to find Logan first.
你要是不去见她 他就死定了
You don't go to that meeting, he's dead.
他们会杀了他
They'll kill him.
我来找他 相信我
Let me find him. Trust me.
我是你的希望
I'm all you got.
准备好 她会要求艾琳证明罗根还活着
Just be ready. She's going to get Eileen to give us proof of life.
好 如果她不答应怎么办
Yeah, and if she doesn't?
她会答应的
She will.
她必须答应
She has to.
好了 艾琳准时出现了
All right, here comes Eileen now, right on time.
真有爱
Cute.
我年轻的时候经常用这些来传纸条
I used to pass notes in these as a little girl.
我的间谍初体验
My first spycraft.
你太聪明了 这样不好
You're too smart for your own good.
没想到你会从安全屋里跑出来
Never expected you to run from the safe house.
名♥师♥出高徒
Learned from the best.
不相信任何人
Trust nobody.
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
你不会真的相信吧
You don't really believe that.
伙计 这小妞真的绝了
Man, this chick is playing it cool as hell.
要是我早就掀桌子了
If that was me, I'd be over that table on her.
她知道以大局为重
She knows what's at stake.
她想再见到她老公
She wants to see her husband again,
她就得合作 - 你知道 克莱尔
she's got to play ball. - You know, Clare,
我饶了你一命
I spared your life.
你救我是另有所图
You were saving me for later.
不
Wrong.
如果你在安全屋待上24小时
If you'd just stayed at the safe house for 24 hours,
所有的乱子都会解决掉
this whole mess would have been cleaned up,
我们会把办公室搬到别处
we'd have relocated the office,
雇新员工 一切都会恢复原样
hired new staff. Everything would have been fixed
罗根的生死也不会由你接下来的行动决定
and Logan's life wouldn't depend on what you do next.
快啊 克莱尔
Come on, Clare.
问她那个问题
Ask her the question.
那我接下来…要做什么
And what is... next?
我需要你帮我完成这件事
Need your help in finishing this.
我需要你回办公室
I'm gonna need you to go back to the office.
你为什么想让我…
Why would you want me...
卫星
The satellite.
复位需要两个人才能完成
Takes two people to reposition it.
真聪明 所以动作快点
Thatta girl. So quick.
这就是为什么你没杀我
That's why you spared my life.
我本以为…
And here I thought...
你是有信仰的
you believed in something.
你为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
为了钱
Money?
从始至终都是 我现在懂了
It always is. I see that now.
我不懂
I don't.
一开始只是要求透露军事目标
The first ask was just military targets.
坐标
Coordinates.
无人伤亡 小事一桩
No casualties. Easy, actually.
后来变成了政♥治♥目标
Then it was political targets.
谁
Who?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
大概不重要吧
Suppose not.
每个人都明码标价
Everyone has their price, it seems.
一开始并不是这样
Didn't start out that way.
卡尔 德拉诺
Carl, Delano,
凯蒂
Katie,
玛德琳 理查德
Madeline, Richard,
全死了
all dead.
都是你的错
That's on you.
是的
Yes, it is.
我会完成我开始的事 而你要帮我
I'm gonna finish what I started, and you're gonna help me.
我要我老公回来
I want my husband back.
今晚帮我
Help me tonight.
罗根就能回到你身边 你永远不会再见到我
You get Logan back, never have to see me again.
如果你想要钱 我可以给你
If you want money, I can arrange that.
我哪都不去
I am not going anywhere with you
除非你向我证明罗根还活着
until you give me proof that Logan is alive.
哟 可以打扰一会吗
Yo, you got a minute?
我要你在脑子里想任意一张牌
I just want you to think of any card,
不需要告诉我是哪张
You don't have to tell me what it is.
这人谁啊
Who the hell is this?
抱歉 现在不太合适 好吗
I'm sorry, now's not a good time, okay?
我正忙着呢
I'm in the middle of something.
你在偷♥窥♥那个女孩吗
Yo, you peeping on that girl?
什么
What?
我发现了一个偷♥窥♥狂
I found me a Peeping Tom.
这没什么的
Whoa. It's cool.
买♥♥几张我今晚的魔术秀的门票
Just buy a couple of tickets to my magic show tonight
我自会走人
and I'll get out of here.
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
逗我玩呢 给你
Kidding me? Here.
让她看看他
Let her see him.
拿走吧 全拿走 把票给我
Just take it all, take it all. Give me the tickets. All right.
来吧
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
你不会后悔的 这辈子最难忘的夜晚
You won't regret it. Best night of your life.
她们不见了
They're gone.
找到她关押罗根的地方了吗
Get a location where she's hiding him?
找到了
Got it.
地址发给你了
Sending the address now.
你知道这是自杀式任务吧
You know your girl's on a suicide mission, right?
一旦这老太婆的目的达到了
The second she does what old iron lady wants,
她就会杀了她
she's gonna kill her.
我知道
Yeah.
她在给我们争取时间找到罗根
And she's trying to give us more time to find Logan.
那你最好找到他
Then you better go find him.
直接打在了守门员身上
And... straight into the goalkeeper!
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表