剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Matty ever did anything close to shady.
她不会让他干涉生意
She wouldn't let him near the business.
那你去见他干什么
So what were you meeting him about?
你以为我不杀你
Think I spared you
是因为我大发慈悲吗
'cause I'm some good Samaritan?
有些事不对劲
Something strange is going down.
我不知道你知不知道
I don't know if you're onto it or not,
但我三天前收到了一条来自一次性号♥码的短♥信♥
but three days ago I got a text from a burner number.
短♥信♥说马特要和我在酒店见面
Said it was Matt asking to meet at the hotel.
我以为也许他插手了艾维的生意
I'm thinking maybe he's getting into Ivy's business.
又或者是发生了一些怪事
Or maybe there's something strange
我需要弄清楚
going down I need to know about.
有吗 - 没有
Was there? - Nah.
短♥信♥都不是他发的
He didn't even send the text.
但他也收到了同样的短♥信♥
But he got the same text
一个以我的名义发出的一次性号♥码
from a burner number claiming to be me.
发短♥信♥的人
Well, whoever it was,
想让你们出现在同一个地方 - 一定是这样
they wanted you two to be seen together. - Had to be.
所以我知道我们被耍后
So when we realized we were being messed with,
我叫他赶快离开酒店
I told him to get the hell out of the hotel
以免皮特或者别人看见我们
before Pete or someone else saw us.
马特是被几个欧洲人抓走的
Matt was taken by a couple of Europeans.
你觉得是欧洲人♥渣♥从中作梗
You think we got Euro trash rolling in
想挑起我们的战争吗
to start a war with us both?
听着 这方面我不熟
Look, this is not my area of expertise, at all,
但在我看来有人刻意
but it seems to me like someone wants to see
挑拨林多和海尔的关系
the Lindos and the Hales at odds.
你得在事情闹大之前找到马特
You got to find Matty before this all comes to a head.
如果艾维认为我们抓走了他 场面会非常难看
If Ivy thinks we took him, it'll be bad.
也许你可以打听打听
Maybe you could ask around?
好 你要是有麻烦就打这个号♥码
Sure, call this number if you get in trouble.
载我一程怎么样
Want to give me a ride?
你打电♥话♥摇人
Phone a friend.
要是有人看见我们在一起就死定了
Anybody puts us together, we're both dead.
我希望你能找到马特
I hope you find Matty.
记住…
And remember--
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我不知道皮特出了什么事
I don't know what happened with Pete.
那种文字搜索游戏太简单了
Those word search games are too easy.
为什么不试试更有挑战性的
Why don't you try something more challenging?
比如填字游戏
Like a crossword?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你连英语都读不懂
You can barely read English.
喂
Hello?
好
Yes.
知道了
Understood.
该进行下一步了
It's time for the next step.
不 不 不要
Mm, no. No, no. No, no.
笑一个
Say cheese.
瑞妮 嘿
Reenie, hey.
我们得谈谈 - 没错 当然要谈
We need to talk. - Yeah, damn right we do.
我刚和柯尔特通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Colter.
他说因为这份工作他差点没命
He said he almost got killed because of this job.
什么 他没事吧 - 没事 我猜他只是
What? Is he okay? Yeah, I guess he just got
被卷入了黑道家族的竞争
caught up with some rival mob family.
这就是为什么我们联♥系♥不上他
That's why we couldn't get ahold of him.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
瑞妮 我不知道 - 真的吗
Reenie, I had no idea. - Really?
因为我自己查了查艾维
Because I did some digging on Ivy myself,
她不是什么又老又穷的女商人
and she's not just some old, poor business woman
弄错了她的纳税申报表
who botched her tax returns.
对 我知道 我刚刚才发现
No, I know. I just learned that myself.
她掌管着一个犯罪集团 艾略特
She runs a crime syndicate, Elliot.
我现在来就是想告诉你这个
That is what I came down here to tell you right now.
我联♥系♥了我在联邦调查局的朋友
I checked in with my fed contacts
看看他们是否因为逃税问题
to see if they'd been in contact with Matt
联♥系♥过马特
regarding the tax evasion.
是吗 他们怎么说 - 马特是清白的
Yeah, what'd they say? - Matt's clean.
但艾维涉嫌数据盗窃 加密欺诈
But Ivy: data theft, crypto fraud,
敲诈勒索
blackmail.
他们监视她很多年了
They've been watching her for years.
你一点都不知道吗
And you had no idea?
我不知道 我要是知道一定会告诉你
No, I didn't. I would've told you.
我绝不会让柯尔特以身涉险
And I would've never put Colter in danger.
你以前也是这家律所的
You have worked for this same exact firm.
你知道这种情况
You know how this goes.
如果高级合伙人让你负责一个大客户
If a senior partner puts you on a big account,
你不能就这么偏离正轨
you don't just veer off the path.
听着 无论如何
Look, for what it's worth,
就我正在帮她解决的税务问题
the tax issue I'm trying to help her sort out,
她希望一切都光明正大
she claims she wants everything aboveboard.
这是好事 我猜 我…
Good for her, I guess. I--
我不知道这对找到她儿子有什么帮助
I don't know how that's gonna help her son right now.
没有 - 解释一下
No. - Explain to me
她为什么打电♥话♥告诉你马特的事
why did she call you about Matt?
可能是因为我是最不了解她的律师吧
Probably because I am the lawyer who knows her the least.
我是说 只有我不会认为
I mean, right, I'm the only one who wouldn't assume that this
她儿子失踪背后另有隐情
was about something more than her son going missing.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 - 行 走吧
Yeah. - All right, come on.
柯尔特在等我们
Colter's waiting.
他需要我们把他的车开过去
He needs us to bring him his truck.
等等 我不想让他…
Oh. Wait, no, I don't want him to, like...
打我或者什么的 - 他可能会
hit me or something. - Well, he might.
除非我先动手
Unless I do it first.
嗨 柯尔特 我…
Hi, Colter. I...
看见了你的未接来电 今天真忙啊
saw your missed calls. It's been a hectic day.
可不是吗 我听说了你的其他职业
Yeah, I bet. I heard about your other career.
是吗
You did, huh?
太不幸了
Well, that's unfortunate.
这取决于我们接下来怎么做
Well, it depends on where we go from here.
摊牌时间
Cards up time.
对 是时候了
About that time, yeah.
如果你想让我道歉 那是不可能的
Well, if you're looking for me to apologize, it's not coming.
我只需要你对我实话实说 我要找到你儿子
I just need you to be honest with me, I'm trying to find your son.
我要完成我的工作 - 试过你的办法了
I need to do my job. - Tried it your way.
就当工作取消了吧
Consider the job canceled.
林多联♥系♥我了
Lindos reached out.
他们抓走了他
They have him.
我得破费了
It's gonna cost me,
但我该怎么做就怎么做
but I'm gonna do what needs to be done.
林多没抓你儿子
The Lindos didn't take your son.
你错了
You're wrong.
他们拔了他的牙齿
They pulled out his tooth.
给我发了一张照片
They-they sent me a picture
来证明那是马特的
to confirm it was Matt's.
我这么努力保护他
I worked too hard to protect him.
让他远离这一切
Keep him out of all this.
我不会让他们动他一根毫毛
I am not gonna let them do anything else to hurt him.
听我说 抓走他的人
Listen to me, whoever took him
是想挑起你和竞争对手的战争
is trying to start a war between you and your rivals.
明白吗 他们用马特作为诱饵
All right? They're using Matt as bait.
没错 那个人就是林多
Yeah, that somebody is the Lindos.
接下来我要自己处理了
Now I'm gonna handle this myself from here.
我希望你不要插手
I appreciate you staying out of it.
你打算怎么办
And how are you gonna handle it?
我现在正在去北区地铁站
I'm headed to the North End subway station right now.
我会完成这笔交易
I'm gonna make the trade
一切就结束了
and then this will be done.
不会结束的
It won't be over.
艾维 这只是开始
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表