剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
根据她的手♥机♥显示,她还在上班。
According to her cell phone, she's still at work.
我在这里找到了一个地址。
I got an address here.
这是我从威廉姆斯集团那里得到的地址。
It's the same address I got for The Williams Group.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
你打算呼叫支援吗?
You gonna call for backup?
还没有。
Not yet.
他们会毫不犹豫地枪毙瑞秋。
They'll shoot Rachel on sight.
我得亲自想办法把她带进来。
I need to try to bring her in myself.
我们去把她带进来。
Let's go bring her in.
科尔特……
Colter...
当我们找到她的时候,
when we find her,
让我先跟她谈谈。
let me talk to her first.
我会听从你的安排。
I'll follow your lead.
贾斯汀。
Justine.
警方告诉我你……
Police told me you...
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
对不起,我只是需要钱。
I'm sorry. I just need the money.
你并不后悔。你从来都不后悔。
You're not sorry. You never are.
停止。
Stop.
我不想看到你受伤。
I don't want to see you get hurt.
这里没钱。
There's no money here.
我敢肯定有。嘿。
I'm betting there is. Hey.
卡桑德拉,这取决于你。
It's up to you, Cassandra.
不错的选择。
Good choice.
那么现在该怎么办?
So now, what?
你以为你能逃到某个热带岛屿去吗?
You think you're gonna run off to some tropical island?
你知道事情不会那样发展。
You know it won't work out that way.
我只知道我不会烂在水泥砖砌的牢房♥里。
All I know is I'm not gonna rot in a cinder block cell.
快点,我们得离开这里。
Hurry up. We got to get out of here.
瑞秋。海伦阿姨。
Rachel. Aunt Helen.
我以为你比这更有修养。
I thought you were better than this.
放下枪。
Drop the gun.
我不能。
I can't.
放下武器。
Drop your weapon.
无处可去。
There's nowhere to go.
听他的。
Just listen to him.
别这么做,瑞秋。
Don't do it, Rachel.
请。
Please.
好了,过来。
All right, come here.
放下枪。
Drop the gun.
好的。
Okay.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你有权保持沉默。
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都可能被用来对付你。
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
你有权聘请律师。
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师,
If you cannot afford an attorney,
我们会为您提供一个。
one will be provided for you.
这是你的。
This belongs to you.
你会收到邮寄的付款。
You'll get your payment in the mail.
可能需要一段时间。
May take a while.
这就是政♥府♥的作风。
That's the government for you.
你还好吗?
How you holding up?
我不是。
I'm not.
我真不知道自己怎么会错过瑞秋身上的所有迹象。
Don't know how I could miss all those signs with Rachel.
嗯,在家庭方面,我们每个人都会有盲点。
Well, we all have blind spots when it comes to family.
你希望看到人们身上美好的一面,而不去关注他们的过去。
You want to see the good in people despite their past.
我最后一次这么做了。
Last time I ever do that.
不要对人失去信心。
Don't lose faith in people.
那是一种优势,而不是劣势。
That's a strength, not a weakness.
♪ 没错,我是个午夜骑士 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm a midnight rider ♪
♪ 真正的夜间飞行器…… ♪
♪ Stone bona fide night flyer... ♪
我生你的气了。
I'm mad at you.
♪ 我也是清晨的天使…… ♪
♪ I'm an angel of the morning, too... ♪
带上你最喜欢的。
Brought your favorite.
我还在生你的气。
I'm still mad at you.
♪ 你…… ♪
♪ You... ♪
你可以进来。
You can come in.
♪ 我既是旋律,也是旋律与空间之间的缝隙 ♪
♪ I'm the melody and the space between ♪
♪燕子歌♥唱的每一个音符♪
♪ Every note the swallow sings ♪
♪ 我是14只盘旋的秃鹫…… ♪
♪ I'm 14 vultures circling... ♪
呃……
Uh...
结果,这不仅仅是帮了个忙。
turned out to be more than a favor.
我知道。
I'm aware.
我觉得你这辈子都欠我一个人情了。
I think you pretty much owe me for life now.
♪ 也许你当时正在睡觉…… ♪
♪ Maybe you were sleeping... ♪
我知道。
I'm aware.
♪ 但玛丽不再哭泣了,不再…… ♪
♪ But Mary she's not weeping no more, no... ♪
你来这里的真正目的是什么?
Why are you really here?
过来看看你是否安好。
Came to make sure you're okay.
我现在是了。
I am now.
里面有点……真实成分。
Got a little... real in there.
但是你知道……
But you know...
我在这里。
...I'm here.
我不应该让你陷入那种境地。
I shouldn't have put you in that position.
但你做到了。
But you did.
♪ 我是飓风眼中那病态的光芒 ♪
♪ I'm the sick light of a hurricane's eye ♪
♪ 我是一首暴♥力♥的摇篮曲 ♪
♪ I'm a violent lullaby ♪
♪ 我是六只萤火虫,一盏路灯…… ♪
♪ I'm six fireflies, one streetlight... ♪
对不起。
I'm sorry.
♪ 我是令人窒息的夏夜,嗯哼 ♪
♪ I'm a suffocating summer night, mm-hmm ♪
♪ 嗯 ♪
♪ Mm-hmm ♪
♪ 你 ♪
♪ You ♪
♪ 你 ♪
♪ You ♪
♪ 你。 ♪
♪ You. ♪
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表