剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你最好现在就告诉我 - 没有
any surprises, you're best just to let me know now. - No.
没有 就像我说的 这件事…
No, like I said, this is just...
很怪
so weird.
这只是普普通通的一天
We were having a normal day. It was...
抱歉
Sorry.
我们的室内摄像头和我手♥机♥是相连的
Our Nest camera is linked to my phone.
什么鬼
The hell?
现在正有人闯进我们的房♥子
Someone's breaking into our place right now.
我们走
Let's go.
这里没人
No one here.
这里有什么是他们想找的吗
Is there anything they could have been after?
有 在卧室里
Yeah, it's-it's in the bedroom.
现金和珠宝在梳妆台里
Um, cash a-and jewelry in the dresser.
东西原封不动
Uh, it's all still here.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
嗯
Yeah.
这办公桌上原本有台笔记本电脑吗 - 那是…
There a laptop at this workstation? - Uh, it's...
克莱尔工作用的电脑
it's Clare's work computer.
是这台吗
Is that it?
不 那台是我的
No, that's mine.
这肯定跟克莱尔的失踪有关系 对吧
I mean, this-this all has something to do with Clare's disappearance, right?
我想是的 椅子 灯具
I think so. Chairs, lamps,
这些都是事后摆放的 伪装成原来的场景
all an afterthought, trying to set the scene.
我搞不懂
I don't understand.
做这事的人…闯进来的人…
Whoever did this-- whoever broke in here--
是打着抢劫的幌子
was trying to make it look like a robbery.
他们要找的是特定的物品
They were after something specific.
再给我看一遍录像
Show me that, uh, video again.
好
Uh, yeah.
对方使用了信♥号♥♥屏蔽器
Yeah, that's a signal jammer.
干扰你的安保系统
Used to kill your security.
这对抢劫来说过于高科技了
Now, that's awfully sophisticated for a smash and grab.
他们肯定别有目的
Definitely looking for something.
你说克莱尔的工作电脑不见了
You say Clare's work computer's missing?
对
Yeah.
你和她的同事谈过了吗
You talk to anybody from her job?
谈过了
Uh, yes.
我昨天联♥系♥了她上司
I spoke to her boss yesterday.
她说没人有克莱尔的消息
She said that no one's heard from Clare.
我去了克莱尔的办公室
I'm gonna go to Clare's office.
我觉得你应该找一家酒店待着
I think you should stay at a hotel
直到我们该清楚事情的来龙去脉
until we figure out what the hell's going on here.
好的 我是说
Okay. I mean,
如果你认为… - 是的
if you think that that... - I do.
怎么了 柯尔特 找到她了吗
What up, Colter? You find her?
没有 没看到克莱尔
No, there's no sign of Clare.
这些尸体都是在最近几个小时里被杀的
All these bodies were executed in the past few hours.
死了多少人
How many dead?
五个 - 我去
Five. - Damn.
好了 柯尔特
Okay, Colter,
不管怎么样 这件事已经不再是老婆失踪这么简单了
whatever this is, it's not your simple missing wife job.
克莱尔对她老公说她在出版公♥司♥工作
Clare told her husband she worked for a publishing company.
这里不是出版公♥司♥
That's not what this place is.
我现在就打开SLD出版公♥司♥的网站
Yeah, I'm pulling up SLD Publishing's website now.
他们的网站很可疑
Yeah, this whole thing looks sus.
像是90年代的产物
Like it was made in the '90s.
这是个幌子
It's a front.
什么幌子
A front for what?
我猜是某个政♥府♥情报机构的秘密行动
My guess, it's a off-the-books operation for some government agency.
问题是…
The question is...
他们在这里做什么
what are they doing here
与克莱尔又有什么关系
and what's Clare's involvement?
这是捅了马蜂窝啊
Man, stepping into a hornet's nest.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以调出员工信息吗 带有名字和照片的
Can you pull up a staff page with names, photos?
我现在正在看着
Yeah, I'm looking at it now.
七名员工
Uh, seven employees,
包括克莱尔
including Clare.
七名员工 五人死亡
Seven employees, five dead.
所以…
So...
除了克莱尔还有谁不见了
...who's missing besides Clare?
把网页发给我
Send me that page,
好吗
will you?
嗯 发给你了
Yeah, I just sent it.
艾琳·特纳
Eileen Turner.
主编 应该是老板
Editor in chief, appears to be the boss.
我在她办公桌前
I'm at her desk.
如果有人要杀这里的员工
If someone was targeting all the employees who work here,
那么艾琳和克莱尔就有危险了
Eileen and Clare are in danger.
或者说艾琳就是那个杀人狂
Or Eileen's the one that went postal.
可能吧
Maybe.
电脑锁上了
Computer's locked.
你可以用我手♥机♥黑进去吗
Can you tether in with my cell phone?
我可不可以用你手♥机♥黑进去
Can I tether the phone to get you...
当然可以
Yeah, I can do that.
你搞定了跟我说一下
Tell me when you're in.
我进去了 搞定了
Yeah, I'm in. I got it.
你进去了吗
You in?
我看看有什么东西
Uh-huh. Let me see what we got.
好的
Okay.
这里是员工档案
Employee file here.
克莱尔·迪拉德
Clare Dillard.
就是那个文件夹
That's the one there.
看来被加密了 你可以帮我破解吗
Looks encrypted. Can you help me out with that?
稍等片刻
Yeah, let me cook.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
好了 文件夹里是一堆的录音
All right, I got a bunch of voice recordings.
我给你播放最近的一条
I'm gonna play the most recent one.
好的
Okay.
SLD出版公♥司♥
SLD Publishing.
海王星0012485
Neptune double zero 1-2-4-8-5.
特工身份已确认
Agent ID confirmed.
海王星 你找出异常了吗
Neptune, have you identified the anomaly yet?
还没有
Not yet,
但已经快了
but we're getting close.
我很快就能知道名字
I'll have a name soon.
还有谁知情
Who else knows about this?
弗兰克和菲利普都了解情况
Frank and Phillips have been read in,
但不全面
but not on everything.
你那边情况怎么样
How are things on your end?
家庭生活吗
Home life?
罗根完全被蒙在鼓里
Logan doesn't know anything.
有人来了
Someone's here.
什么
What?
喂 你还好吗
Yo, you good?
就是打印机而已
It's just the printer.
来吧
Come on.
关掉警报
Turn that off.
你把我给整懵了
I don't understand this.
克莱尔参与了某种间谍活动
Clare's involved in some kind of espionage,
可能是私企 可能是政♥府♥
could be corporate, could be government.
这让她的失踪更加扑朔迷离了
This makes her disappearance even more complicated.
所以你觉得她是间谍
So-so you think that she's a spy?
你什么时候遇见她的
When'd you meet her?
两年半前 在返回伦敦的航♥班♥上
Two and a half years ago, on a flight back from London.
我们在飞机上是邻座
We were sitting next to each other on the plane.
克莱尔经常出行吗 - 是的
Does Clare travel a lot? - Yeah.
参加会议
To conventions.
我不确定你有多了解你老婆
I'm not sure how well you really know your wife.
不
No. No.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表