剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
嗯,差不多是这样。
Yeah, something like that.
我甚至不知道该从何说起。
I don't even know where to start.
你只要告诉我发生了什么事就行了。
You can just tell me what happened.
兰迪跟我说了几件事。我想听听你怎么说。
Randy told me a few things. I'd like to hear it from you.
前进,
Go ahead,
你可以信任他。
you can trust him.
索尼娅昨晚一直没有回到房♥间。
Sonia never came back to the room last night,
我担心她出了什么事。
and I'm worried something bad happened to her.
索尼娅是她最好的朋友。
Sonia's her best friend.
好的。
Okay.
你和索尼娅当时在里诺做什么?
And what were you and Sonia doing in Reno?
去了几个夜店,
Went to a couple clubs,
水疗动作,
spa action,
或许玩了一会儿二十一点。
maybe played a little blackjack.
我只是想放松一下。
I just needed to cut loose.
她和特洛伊分手了。就是这个原因,对吧?
She broke up with Troy. That's the reason, right?
你说过这跟那无关。
You said it wasn't gonna be about that.
重点不在于此。
It's not about that.
科尔特喜欢注重细节,明白吗?
Colter likes details, okay?
他就是这样的人。
It's just how he works.
这就是你当时在里诺的原因。
And that's why you were in Reno.
对,所以你把我们的事都告诉他了?
Right, so you told him all about us?
我不得不告诉他。
I had to tell him.
完全透明是唯一行之有效的方法。
Full transparency, it's the only way it works.
没错。
It's true.
细节很重要。
Details are important.
所以你和索尼娅……
So you and Sonia...
我们当时玩得很开心,之后的事情我就不太记得了。
We were having a good time, and then I don't remember much.
我知道自己的极限。
I know my limits.
这不仅仅是一次停电。
This wasn't just a blackout.
没错,我敢肯定她被人下了药。
Yeah, I'm betting she was roofied.
或许。
Maybe.
我们在这家俱乐部喝了几杯。
We were having some drinks at this club
然后我就醒了,头疼得厉害。
and then I woke up with a hella headache
以及这些闪光灯
and these flashes
一团糟的事情,
of messed-up things,
我不知道它们是不是真的。
I don't know if they were real or not.
索尼娅和你一起回酒店了吗?
Did Sonia come back to the hotel with you?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
你知道为什么她的手♥机♥回来了而她本人却没回来吗?
Any idea how her phone made it back and she didn't?
在她的钱包里。
It was with her purse.
有时她会让我拿着它。
Sometimes she has me hold it.
我本来可以拥有它的。
I could've had it.
你从中提取过任何数据吗?
Did you pull any data off this?
没什么用处。
Nothing useful,
他们拍的照片
just photos they took
在他们出门之前。
before they went out.
我知道这听起来很疯狂,
And I-I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但我认为我伤害了别人。
but I think I hurt someone.
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
这是梅根的裙子
This is Megan's dress
昨晚的。
from last night.
我不知道
I don't know
那是谁的血?
whose blood that is.
嗯。你经常跟人打架吗?
Hmm. You get into a lot of fights?
不,那更像是索尼娅的风格。
No, that's more Sonia's thing.
你的指关节淤青了。
Your knuckles are bruised.
好吧,我们得……
All right, we're gonna have to
回顾一下你当晚的经历。
retrace your evening.
你还记得你当时去的那个俱乐部的名字吗?
Do you remember the name of that club you were at?
♪ 夜之王,准备战斗…… ♪
♪ King of the night, ready to fight... ♪
就这里?这就是你最后记得的地方?
This is it? This is the last place you remember?
是的,事情就发生在这里。
Yeah, this is where things
开始有点迷糊了。
start getting a little hazy.
抱歉,我们6点才开始营业。
Sorry, we're not open till 6:00.
是的,我明白了。我们还有几个问题。
Yeah, I understand. We just have a couple of questions,
如果你不介意的话?
if you don't mind?
绝对不行。快把她弄出去。
Oh, hell no. Get her outta here.
这次我一定要报♥警♥。
Now. I'll call the police this time.
嘿,伙计们。帮个小忙。
Hey, guys. Little help here.
等等,等等。慢点,杀手。
Whoa, whoa. Slow down, killer.
这里面肯定存在一些误会。
There must be some misunderstanding here.
不,这没有任何误会。
No, there's no misunderstanding.
昨晚我把她和她的朋友赶出去了。
I threw her and her friend out last night.
为什么会这样?
Why's that?
她的朋友从吧台后面拿了一瓶酒,
Her friend took a bottle from behind the bar,
他把它扔向了另一位顾客。你看,总得有人……
threw it at another customer. Look, someone's gotta
付酒钱。好的。
pay for that liquor. All right.
别着急,别担心。多少钱?
Slow down, don't worry about it. How much is it?
200.
200.
你没有200美元吧?
You don't have $200, do you?
不,不是在这里。我为什么要……
Not-not here. Why would I...
我当时并不知道自己会需要——
I-I didn't know I would need--
给你。没问题。只是……我只是需要……
Here you go. No problem. Just... I just need...
好了。她的朋友,
There you go. Her friend,
她名叫索尼娅。她失踪了。
Sonia's her name. She's missing.
对,就是那个疯子?
Yeah, the crazy one?
从那以后就再也没见过她了。
Haven't seen her since.
♪ 现在,进入夜色,准备战斗…… ♪
♪ Now, into the night, ready to fight... ♪
请问我们可以查看一下您的监控录像吗?
Do you mind if we look at your security footage?
这样可以吗?
Would that be all right?
除非你有搜查令,否则不行。
Look, unless you got a warrant, no.
好的?
Okay?
伙计们。
Guys.
嘿,伙计。
Hey, man.
没关系,走吧。
It's all right. Come on.
走吧,我们走。谢谢。
Come on, let's go. Thank you.
我有个主意。
I got an idea.
你们俩平时都是这样合作的吗?
You two usually work like this?
嗯,通常是这样。
Well, it's usually
远程办公之类的。
a remote telecommute kinda thing.
他总是在现场。
He's always in the field.
我代替鲍比出场了。
I stepped in for Bobby
因为他当时有些事情要处理。
because he had some stuff going on.
这家伙,他……
This dude, he...
他乐于助人。
he helps people.
你知道?
You know?
我在帮助他去帮助别人。
I'm helping him help people.
他会帮我们找到索尼娅的。
And he's gonna find Sonia for us.
知道了?
Got it?
不,还没有。
No, not yet.
你需要我的帮助吗?
You need my help?
好的。
All right.
我们开始做吧。
Let's do it.
每个蝙蝠侠都需要他的罗宾。
Every Batman gotta have his Robin.
是啊,看看这个。
Yeah, check this out.
哦,老派风格。我喜欢。
Oh, old school. I love that.
你很兴奋吗?是的,我很兴奋。
You excited about it? Yeah, I am.
好吧。我们该怎么办?
All right. What do we do?
首先,我们连接加密狗。
First, we dongle up.
好吧。接下来怎么办?
All right. What now?
你只需要,嗯,
All you gotta do is, um,
找到合适的电线,剪断它……
is find the right wire, cut it...
好的……我插上电源。就这么简单。
Okay. ...I plug in. Simple as that.
我猜是,呃……Z-2。
I'm guessing it's, uh... Z-2.
所以,你是在猜吗?
So, you're guessing?
是的。
Yeah.
我大概是80比20吧。
I'm like 80-20.
70-30。
70-30.
我需要更好的胜算。
I'm gonna need better odds than that.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表