剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
是啊,是啊,是啊。
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
请继续。嗯……
Go-go ahead. Um...
好吧,科尔特。你爱干嘛干嘛。随便你吧。
All right, Colter. You do you. Whatever, man.
嗨,朱尔斯。
Oi. Jules.
你居然在外面打盹儿?
You taking a damn nap out there?
我需要知道这件事已经处理完毕。
I need to know that this has been handled.
请给我回个电♥话♥,好吗?
Call me back, yeah?
这家伙到底在哪儿?他怎么这么久还没回来。
Where the hell is this guy? He's taking way too long.
没错,又是我。
Yeah, it's me again.
半小时内返回这里。
Get back here in the next half hour.
你真的开始让我生气了。
You're really beginning to piss me off.
哦,不……
Oh, no...
你是谁?我在找索尼娅。她在这里吗?
Who are you? I'm looking for Sonia. Is she here?
不,是我哥哥把她带走了。
No, my brother had her taken away.
在哪儿?我不知道。
Where? I don't know.
他让其中一个男孩把她带出城。
He told one of the boys to take her out of town.
她看到了不该看到的东西。
She saw something she shouldn't have.
我试图阻止他,但他把我打晕了。
I tried stopping him, but he knocked me out,
他把我锁在这里了。
he locked me in here.
他们要杀了她。
They're gonna kill her.
好了,别紧张。好吗?我没事。我没事。
All right, easy. Okay? I'm cool. I'm cool.
嘿,伙计。
Hey, man.
这到底是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
发现他躲在外面。
Found him lurking outside.
他电脑上打开了我们的监控画面。
Had our security feed up on his computer.
不。不。
No. No.
我已经告诉他了,伙计。
I-I already told him, man,
我只是想帮帮邻居。
I-I was just trying to help out the neighbors.
把他们的Wi-Fi修好。就这么简单。
Get-get their Wi-Fi together. That's it.
那甚至都算不上……
That's not even...
通过篡改我们的监控摄像头?
By tampering with our security cameras?
那是怎么运作的?
How's that work?
好吧,好吧,你……
All right, all right, you...
你抓到我了。我,我,我,
You got me. I'm a, I'm-I'm,
我……我是个房♥地♥产♥爱好者,
I'm... I'm a real estate buff,
我不得不,我必须看看
and I had to just, I had to see
伙计,你这儿到底发生了什么事?
what you had going on in here, man.
我的意思是,听着,我——那些摄像头和视频,
Like, I mean, listen, I-- the cameras and the videos,
他们没做到——他们没能把它拍好。这东西真不错。
they didn't-- they don't do it justice. This is nice stuff.
比如,你的东西……
Like, your stuff...
他在撒谎。
He's lying.
他来这里是为了那个女孩。
He's here about the girl.
你不该来这里。
You shouldn't have come here.
恢复系统运行。
Get the system back up.
好吧,伙计。
All right, man.
彼得?到底发生了什么事?
Peter? What the hell's going on?
冷静点。你要枪毙你哥哥吗?
Easy there. You gonna shoot your big brother?
去!
Go!
科尔特!
Colter!
走!我们走!
Go! Let's go!
快,快,快,快,快,快,快,快,快!
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
你打算拿那玩意儿干嘛?开枪打死我吗?
What you gonna do with that thing? Shoot me?
我可能会,尼古拉斯,嗯。
I might, Nicholas, yeah.
你把我绑起来,锁进了壁橱里。
You tied me up and locked me in a closet.
是啊,你碍事了。
Yeah, you were getting in the way.
我当时是想阻止你伤害我的女孩。
I was trying to stop you from hurting my girl.
你女朋友?
Your girl?
好的。你女朋友的生日是什么时候?
All right. When's your girl's birthday?
她喜欢吃什么?
What does she like to eat?
她是德雷克还是肯德里克?
Is she Drake or Kendrick?
彼得,你对她一无所知。
You don't know a sodding thing about her, Peter.
她不过是你在酒吧里随便搭讪的另一个女孩而已。
She's just another chick that you picked up at a bar.
我们之间有某种联♥系♥。
We had a connection.
有联♥系♥吗?
A connection?
是啊,你当时在给她撒钱。
Yeah. You were throwing money at her.
这就是关键所在,天才。
That's the connect, genius.
不,你错了,这无关紧要。
No. You're wrong. It doesn't matter.
你知道,我告诉过你好好享受你的小乐趣。
You know, I told you to have your little fun
然后把她赶出去,但你当然没听。
and then kick her out, but of course, you didn't listen
瞧瞧,我们真是中了头彩。
and here we are, in a right old jackpot.
那她伴侣呢?
Yeah, what about her mate?
唔?
Hmm?
是的,我看到了你对她做的事。
Yeah, I saw what you did to her.
你一直都在做这件事。
What you always do.
我只是想找点乐子,兄弟。
I was just trying to have a little fun, bruv.
直到你女朋友也把那件事搞砸了。
Until your girl screwed that up, too.
你知道我们今天早上和麦金泰尔有会面。
You knew we had the meet with McIntyre this morning.
我们本来不会陷入这种困境。
We wouldn't be in this mess
如果她没有撞见我们……
if she hadn't have walked in on our...
分歧。分歧?
disagreement. Disagreement?
原本应该是一场谈判,你却开枪打死了他。
It was supposed to be a negotiation and you shot him.
是啊,我别无选择,不是吗?
Yeah, I didn't have any choice, did I?
他拔枪指着我。
He pulled a gun on me.
他以为我想在商场交易中占他便宜。
He thought I was trying to rip him off on our mall deal.
我当时是在保护家人。
I was protecting our family.
好了,放下吧?
Come on. Put it down, yeah?
你知道我不想事情这样发展。你知道的。
You know I don't want it to be this way. You know that.
快点。
Come on.
你是怎么逃脱的?
How'd you even get free?
有个家伙在找索尼娅。
There was a guy out there looking for Sonia.
又来一个?
Another one?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们刚刚发现有人在外面徘徊。
We just found someone lurking outside.
他是警♥察♥吗?
Was he a cop?
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don't think so.
你跟他说什么了?
What'd you tell him?
没有什么。
Nothing.
你看,这家伙不是
Look, this guy's not
在他找到她之前,我不会再问任何问题了。
gonna stop asking questions until he finds her.
我们不需要那么大的热量。
We don't need that kind of heat.
所以你为什么不——你为什么不给朱尔斯打电♥话♥呢?
So why don't you-why don't you call Jules,
你就告诉他放了索尼娅。
just-just tell him to let Sonia go.
是的。
Yeah.
是啊,是啊,是啊,我们应该聪明地处理这件事。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we should play this one smart.
你说得对。
You're right.
对不起,过来一下。
I'm sorry. Come here.
哇,那东西真是太疯狂了。
Well, that thing was wild, man.
那家伙把我的胳膊反绑在背后,你知道的
Dude had my arms behind my back and I, you know,
但是后来我——啪——用柔道击中了他。
but then I-- whopp-- hit him with the judo.
是啊,正反作用力,对吧?哈哈,我只是开玩笑。
Yeah, force, counterforce, right? Nah, I'm just playing.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
就等着他分心。
Just waited for him to get distracted,
我抓起装备就赶紧离开了那里。
grabbed my gear and I got the hell up out of there.
聪明人。是啊。
Smart man. Yeah.
所以,你弄清楚他们为什么要把索尼娅带走了吗?
So, you figure out why they got Sonia out of here?
把她赶走。
Get rid of her.
她看到了不该看到的东西。
She saw something she shouldn't have.
她看到了什么?
What'd she see?
尼古拉斯开枪打人。
Nicholas shooting somebody.
等等,所以……
Hold up, so...
凶手的兄弟
the brother of the murderer
告诉过你他们把尸体藏在哪儿了
told you where they hide the bodies
你相信他?
and you believe him?
我认为我们并非别无选择。
I don't think we don't have a choice.
我的天哪,就是这样了。
Oh, my God, this is it.
索尼娅一定就在附近。
Sonia must be close.
希望我们还没来得及。
I hope we're not too late.
科尔特,老兄,她在哪儿?
Colter, man, where is she?
我身后。
Behind me.
什……哦……
Wh... Oh...
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表