剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
没事的 你可以的 这点问题难不倒你
It's okay. You got this. You can handle this.
这里肯定有能用得上的工具
Um, there's got to be something in here.
快啊
Okay. Come on.
拜托
Come on.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
一切还好吧 亲爱的
Everything okay, hon?
你♥他♥妈♥的贱狗一条
You son of a bitch.
你把我锁里面
You locked me in there?
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
我正想问这个问题
You know, my question exactly.
你最好小心一点你威胁的人
You got to be careful who you threaten.
对方可能是个危险人物
You might, uh, run into someone that's dangerous.
老娘就是被危险吓大的
Dangerous doesn't scare me.
你最好祈祷你没有未执行的逮捕令
You better hope you don't have any outstanding warrants.
谢谢你
Thank you.
过来坐吧 亲爱的 我们聊得正开心呢
Come sit down, my dear. We're having a jolly time.
比克曼夫人 这是我这辈子见过的
Lady Beekman, it's the most beautiful jewelry
最漂亮的首饰了
I've ever seen in my whole life.
哦 这对耳环我颇为自豪
Oh, um, I am quite proud of the earrings.
传家宝 你知道的 在家族里代代相传
Heirlooms, you know, been in the family for ages.
真不敢相信 它们看起来崭新如初
You'd never know it. They look just like new.
您或许会对我的头冠感兴趣
You might be interested in my tiara.
我总是随身带着
I always carry it with me.
可不敢留在客房♥
Afraid to leave it in the state room.
您就不怕被罗蕾莱看到吗
And you're not afraid to show it to Lorelei?
别闹 比克曼夫人可不知道你在拿她打趣
Ah, stop. Lady Beekman won't know you're teasing.
瞧 你见没见过
Look. Did you ever,
这般精美的东西
anywhere, anything like it?
通体蓝宝石
All blue stones.
精巧的小玩意 是不是
Cozy little job, what?
保罗的妈妈被谋杀了 萨尔也在这
Paul's mom was murdered, and Sal's here.
或者说萨尔的头在这
Well, Sal's head is here, anyway.
天哪
My God.
艾莉丝或保罗都不在这里
No sign of Alice or Paul.
警♥察♥马上就来
Police are on their way.
我刚刚也碰到了一个变♥态♥
Well, I just had my own run-in with a psychopath.
但别担心 我拿到了保罗的东西
But don't worry. I got Paul's things.
没事吧
You okay?
我没事 我们还是赶快把这些变♥态♥抓起来吧
Yeah, I'll be fine. Let's just get these creeps off the street.
嗯 你在保罗的储物间里发现了什么
Yeah. What'd you find at Paul's storage?
很多奇怪的画
A lot of weird drawings.
我不确定该怎样理解这些画 不过…
I'm not really sure what to make of them, but...
很多幅画上的女人有点像艾莉丝
You know, a lot of these women kind of look like Alice.
有线索能告诉我们他把她带哪去了吗
Anything that might lead us to where he might have taken her?
奇怪的是这些画都很有家庭气息
Well, they're oddly domestic,
就好像他把她理想化成了某种母性的形象
like he was idealizing her as some sort of maternal figure.
可能是某种情感转移
some emotional transference going on.
但你知道
But you know,
其中很多画的背景都是嘉年华
a lot of these are set at carnivals.
有意思
Interesting.
这里放着一碗硬币
There's a bowl of coins here.
某种代币
Some tokens.
它们可能是来自于其中一幅画的嘉年华
They might have come from the carnival in those drawings.
这些画里肯定有线索
There's got to be something to that.
让我看看
Let me see.
好的 等会 找到了
Okay. Hold on. Here we go.
我找到了一张快乐谷游乐园的员工证
I've got an employee badge from Happy Hollow Amusement Park.
挺久之前的了
It's from a while ago.
快乐谷
Happy Hollow.
这里写着那是一个季节性公园
It says here it's a seasonal park.
现在他们应该不在营业
Well, they wouldn't be open right now.
如果保罗在那里工作过 他肯定知道这点对吧
If Paul worked there, he'd know it well, wouldn't he?
把一个人藏起来的不二之选
Be a great place to hide someone.
好的
Okay.
你以前经常谈论你妈妈
You used to talk a lot about your mother.
你觉得她没有保护你不受继父的侵害
Uh, you felt she didn't protect you from your stepfather.
你说你杀了他
You said you killed him
是因为你别无选择
because you had no other choice.
你是在自卫
You were defending yourself.
因为我妈妈不肯保护我
Because my mother wouldn't.
她一心只想着如何取悦男人
And the only thing she ever cared about was pleasing men.
她男朋友吗
Her boyfriends?
好吧 她有需求 邪恶的需求
Okay, she had needs. Wicked needs.
你知道 有时候我会偷偷溜进去
You know, sometimes I'd sneak in,
我撞见她和男人在一起
and I'd catch her with the men.
她就开始把我带到这里来
And then she started bringing me here.
这样我就会不碍她的事
To get me out of the way.
所以这个地方…
So this place...
对你意义重大
means something to you.
我在这里比在其他地方感到前所未有的自在
Yeah, I felt more comfortable here than anyplace else.
但我妈妈把这给毁了
But my mother spoiled it for me.
怎么会
How?
她抓到我在学一些东西
Uh, she caught me studying things.
跟我说说那是什么
Tell me about that.
绿头蝇
Blowflies.
它们寄生在我从垃圾箱旁边发现的一只死老鼠身上
They were living on a dead rat I found near the dumpsters.
“寄生”这个词不准确
Uh, living's the wrong word.
是从中“诞生”
Being... born from it.
钻进洞里
Wriggling into the holes.
这种生物令人不可思议
They're incredible creatures.
它们的翅膀呈金属色
Their wings have this metallic coloring,
一种只有用心去看 你才能看到的虹膜
an iridescence that you can only see if you care enough to look.
每个人都觉得它们恶心
Everyone thinks they're disgusting.
但实际上 它们美妙极了
But really, they're-they're beautiful.
这就是你为什么纹了那个纹身吗
Is that why you got your tattoo?
没错
Yeah.
来提醒我我也很美丽
To remind myself I'm also beautiful.
我妈妈才是那个丑陋的人
My mother who was the ugly one.
你妈妈看到你在玩苍蝇是什么反应
What happened when your mom saw you with the flies?
她的男友指着我 嘲笑我
Well, her date pointed at me and laughed
把我叫做变♥态♥
and called me a freak.
然后她和他一起笑
And then she laughed along with him.
她装作不认识我
She pretended not to know who I was.
我的亲生母亲
My own mother.
她…
She...
我对她做的一切都是罪有应得
deserved what I did to her.
你做了什么 保罗
What did you do, Paul?
我完成了她一直以来的夙愿
I just gave her what she always wanted.
一个永远不会抛弃她的男人
A man who would never leave her.
我觉得这并不好笑 保罗
I don't think that's very funny, Paul.
实际上 我觉得这一切都不好笑
In fact, I don't think any of this is funny.
绑♥架♥我
Kidnapping me,
把我绑起来
tying me up.
你说想让我帮你
You say you want me to help you,
但你对待我
but you're treating me
就像她对待你一样
exactly how she treated you.
仿佛我无足轻重
Like I don't matter.
如果你真心想改变
If you truly want to change,
如果你想让我做好我的工作
if you want me to do my job,
你需要尊重我
you need to treat me with respect.
当然
Of-of course.
我尊重你
I respect you.
那就给我解绑
Then release me from these restraints.
你知道我为什么
Would you like to know why I chose
选择不成为心理治疗师吗 保罗
not to become a therapist, Paul?
因为我把听到的东西都内化了
Because I internalized everything I heard.
人们对彼此造成的伤害
The damage people did to one another.
我必须麻木自己才能继续前进
I had to numb myself just to could keep going.
一开始是酗酒
Drink, at first.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表