剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
这么说还没有发现
So nothing yet?
我让县里的人把原始文件找出来了
I had somebody from the county dig up the original paperwork.
谷仓的主人是一个叫帕特里克·坎贝尔的家伙
The owner of the property is a guy named Patrick Campbell.
听好了 他有前科
And get this: he has a record.
是吗 因为什么 - 猥亵暴露
Yeah? What for? - Indecent exposure.
偷♥窥♥ 这家伙就是个偷♥窥♥狂
Voyeurism. The guy's a Peeping Tom.
但没坐过牢
But no jail time.
有他现在的地址吗
You got a current address?
有的
Yeah, I do.
那离你太远了
It's not too far from you.
很好 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
柯尔特 你来了吗
Colter. You on your way?
嗯 我知道了那谷仓是谁的了
Yeah, I got the name of the owner of the barn.
可能是老师 我把地址发给你了
Could be the Teacher. I'm sending you the address.
在那里碰头
Meet me there.
柯尔特·肖为什么会派你来
Why would Colter Shaw send you here?
因为我是最棒的
Because I'm the best.
相信我 你会希望我站在你这边
Believe me, you want me on your side.
你关心我的下场吗
You care what happens to me?
在我看来 你活该烂在监狱里
As far as I'm concerned, you deserve to rot in prison.
但我的确相信你有权得到公平的审判
But I do believe you have the right to a fair trial.
警长在寻找你口中的那个老师的下落
The sheriffs are looking the guy you call the Teacher.
你供出他的信息
Okay, you flip on him,
我保证他们会给你减刑
I'll make sure they cut you a deal.
你能救我出去吗 - 不能
You can get me off? - No.
但我可以让你免于重刑监狱
But I can keep you out of max.
大幅减刑
Drastically reduce your sentence.
听着
Look.
我相信已经很久没有人支持你了
I'm sure it's been a while since you've had someone in your corner.
但我可以帮你
But I can help you.
他们认为他又带走了一名女孩
They think he's taken another girl,
汉娜·奥尔森
Hannah Olson.
我要怎么做
What do I got to do?
告诉我这个老师的事
Just tell me about this Teacher.
他在我年轻的时候带我走
He took me when I was young.
强迫我为他做事
Forced me to do things for him.
你没有试着逃走吗
You didn't try to get away?
我考虑过 但是…
I thought about it, but...
他对我有着某种影响 我无法…解释清楚
He had this power over me, I can't... explain it.
即使是现在
Even now?
有什么能帮你吗
Can I help you?
也许吧 我在找帕特里克·坎贝尔
Yeah, maybe. I'm looking for Patrick Campbell.
他住在这里吗 - 当然了
Does he live here? - He sure does.
今天来找他的人还真多
He's got a lot of visitors today.
请进吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
帕特里克的女儿和她家人已经到了
Patrick's daughter and her family are already here.
所以这是个私人疗养院
So this is a private nursing home?
萨莉·安妮的家 - 是的
Sally Anne's Place? - It sure is.
我是萨莉·安妮 帕特里克在后面
I'm Sally Anne. Patrick's out back.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
帕特里克 又有人来看你了
Patrick, you've got another visitor.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll let you all catch up.
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
我叫柯尔特·肖 你是帕特里克的女儿吗
I'm Colter Shaw. Are you Patrick's daughter?
是的 我叫凯拉 这是我丈夫诺亚
Yeah, I'm Kayla. This is my husband Noah.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
我想帕特里克在埃默里维尔的39号♥公路旁有一个谷仓
I understand Patrick owns a barn off Highway 39 in Emeryville.
是的 怎么了
Yeah, what's this about?
那里发现了一具尸体
There was a body, a dead body,
死者是一名年轻男性
of a young man found on the property.
天哪 这也…
Oh, my God. That--
太难以置信了
That's unbelievable.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
不 我不是警♥察♥ 但我在和他们合作
No, no. I'm working with them, though.
显然 我父亲跟这件事毫无关系
Obviously, my father has nothing to do with it.
他患有老年痴呆
He has dementia.
阿尔茨海默症
Alzheimer's.
非常抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
这桩案子发生在五年前
The crime happened five years ago.
他在这里住了15年
And he's been living here for the last 15.
你能不能告诉我 是谁在打理那个谷仓
Do you mind answering me, who takes care of the property?
我们住在芝加哥
We live in Chicago.
我们不常来这里
W-We don't get out here too often.
算是…
Sort of...
让这处房♥产年久失修
let the property fall into disrepair.
是啊 除了缴税之外 一直无力维护
Yeah, it's been hard to keep it up other than paying the taxes.
我们很多年前就想让他卖♥♥掉
We tried to get him to sell years ago,
但他不卖♥♥
but he refused.
我们家在那里住了很久
Mm. It's been in the family a really long time.
哎呀
Oh. Whoop.
孩子们…真是抱歉 - 没关系
You guys... Sorry about that. - It's all right.
拜托 妈妈和爸爸在和别人谈话呢 好吗
Come on. Mom and Dad are talking here, okay?
你们能不能去远一点玩
Please, can you just take it back a bit?
谢谢
Thank you.
去吧
Go.
真是抱歉
Sorry about that.
没关系
It's okay.
现在谷仓里有人住吗
Uh, is there anyone living at the property now?
没有 那里应该没人
No, it should be empty.
可能会有人非法入侵
Well, maybe squatters.
我们担心这个问题很久了
We've been worried about that for a long time.
等等 你要说什么 爸爸
Wait, what is it, Dad?
有人住在谷仓里吗
Was there someone living in the barn?
爸爸
Dad?
你让别人住在谷仓里吗
Did you let someone live in the barn?
怎么了…
Yeah...?
那个人是谁
Who was it?
是你
It was you.
都是你的错
It's all your fault.
你和那家伙谈过了吗 - 谈过了 没有收获
You already talk to the guy? - Yeah, nothing.
他有老年痴呆症
Guy's got dementia.
过去15年里他一直住在这个疗养院
He's been living in this nursing home for the past 15 years.
不在场所有者是吗 - 对
So an absentee owner? - Yeah.
也就是说谁都可能用过那个 谷仓
Which means anybody could've been using that barn.
死胡同
Dead end.
记得你叫我去查
Remember you asked to look for any crossovers
威尔斯、席尔瓦和死者之间有没有交集吗
between Whales, Silva and the dead guy?
原来他们都在性犯罪者登记名单上
It turns out all of them are on the sex offender registry.
他们都在差不多的年纪遇到了老师
Well, they all met the Teacher about the same age.
非常容易接近 对吧
All looked approachable enough, right?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
那个登记名单是公开的
That registry's public.
名字 地址…
Names, addresses...
如果老师以此作为狩猎场呢
What if the Teacher is using it as a hunting ground?
那是寻找下一个门徒的好地方 不是吗
That'd be a good place to find your next disciple, wouldn't it?
绑♥架♥他 给他洗♥脑♥
Kidnap him, brainwash him?
这样他们就可以替那个变♥态♥引诱女性
So they could lure in girls for the sick bastard.
警长手下的警探给我发了这个
Sheriff's detective sent me this.
布兰登·斯托克斯 21岁
Brandon Stokes, 21.
也在性犯罪者登记名单上
Also on the sex offender registry
因为网上招客
for online solicitation.
一周前 他妈妈报♥警♥
Week ago, his mother reported
称他偷了她的车消失了
that he stole her car and vanished.
也许他被抓走了
Maybe he was grabbed.
我们找到他 就能找到老师
We find him, we find the Teacher.
就能找到汉娜·奥尔森
We find Hannah Olson.
那个警探已经给电♥信♥运营商发了传票
Well, that detective subpoenaed the cell phone company.
我们在等对方告知布兰登手♥机♥的位置
We're just waiting for a location on Brandon's phone.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表