剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
知道她在哪吗
Happen to know where she is?
我怎么会知道
And why would I?
有人把动物的尸体
Well, there were a collection of dead animals
送到了她家里 都是你上班的日子
dropped off at her place, all while you were on shift.
我想这不是巧合吧
I'm guessing... not a coincidence.
肯定是从我车上掉下去的
Must have fallen off my truck.
她失踪了
She's gone missing.
我知道你不是经常 也不是县政♥府♥的
Now I know you ain't police. Ain't county neither.
如果你是联邦探员
And if you're a Fed, well,
那么我对你无话可说
I got nothing to say to you.
我只想找到这个女孩
I'm just trying to find the girl.
她哥哥认为她有危险
Her brother thinks she might be in danger.
他可能没想错
That might be that, uh...
麻烦不会无缘无故找上她
It might be that trouble found her for a reason.
什么缘什么故
What reason would that be?
我有个表妹和她一起在冰筒餐厅工作
I got a cousin that works with her at the Icy Cone,
她说她身上有魔鬼作祟
says she's seen the devil acting through her.
我这里绝对不需要她那种人
I don't need none of her kind around here, that's for damn sure.
所以你才把动物尸体放到她门前吗
Is that why you've been dropping roadkill off at her place?
说不定呢
Maybe.
我没更过分就不错了
You're lucky that's all.
拿好嘞
There you go.
慢用
Enjoy.
你好
Hi there.
我能帮你吗 - 希望如此
Can I help you? - I hope so.
我在找埃玛琳·特蕾丝
I'm looking for Emmaline Trace.
有人雇我找她 她失踪了
I've been hired to find her. She's gone missing.
你们一起工作 对吗
You work with her, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我是说以前的时候
Well, I... I mean, I did for a bit.
埃玛琳已经不在这里工作了
Emmaline don't work here no more.
我们上个月炒了她
We fired her last month.
为什么 - 恐怕这不能告诉你
Why is that? - I'm afraid that's confidential.
既然你不打算消费
Since you ain't a paying customer,
我得请你离开了
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
好吧
Right. Um...
这样的话 给我来一杯黑咖啡
In that case, I'll have a black coffee.
你去补货吧 芭芭拉
Go do the restock, Barbara.
送货员刚到
Delivery just came in.
看样子你不太喜欢埃玛琳啊
I take it you're not a big fan of Emmaline's.
我已经看透了 不想掺和她的那些事
I've seen enough to know I don't want no part of what she's into.
什么事
What's that?
巫术
Witchcraft.
你相信那回事吗 - 不信才傻呢
You believe in that? - Be foolish not to.
祝你今天愉快
Now, you have a nice day.
慢用 - 谢谢
Enjoy. - Thank you.
你好 我能帮你吗
Hello. How can I help you?
你老板看起来不太喜欢埃玛琳啊
Your boss doesn't seem to like Emmaline very much, huh?
说她搞一些神神叨叨的东西
Says she's, uh, into weird stuff.
我听别人说了
I heard the rumors.
我是说 她这人是奇怪 但她对我很好
And, yeah, I mean, she's strange, but she was nice to me.
她会在我妈妈生病时替我值班
Covered my shift when Mom got sick.
她哪里奇怪
How was she strange?
大多数人在休息的时候
Like most people, when on a break,
他们会到后面去刷手♥机♥
they'll go out back and go on their phones.
她则在那些小树间转来转去
She walked around in those little trees.
她在干什么
What was she doing?
也没什么 就是看看那些植物 自言自语
Nothing, just looking at plants, talking to herself.
但苔丝看不惯她那样子
But Tess didn't like that too much.
我该回去了 苔丝要起疑心了
I probably should go back. Tess might start wondering.
你能不能告诉我一些能帮我找到她的信息
If there's anything that you could tell me that would help me find her?
我不会说出去的
It'll stay between the two of us.
好吧 可能跟雪莉有点关系
Well, it could be because of what happened with Shirley.
雪莉·麦卡尼斯
Shirley McCannis.
她老是不来上班 所以他们把她的工作给了埃玛琳
She kept missing work, so they gave her job to Emmaline.
大约一两个月前
About a month or two back,
雪莉的老公特拉维斯走了进来
Shirley's husband Travis came in,
对着埃玛琳破口大骂
was cursing like hell at Emmaline.
怨她抢了他妻子的工作
Upset that Emmaline replaced his wife.
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe, I don't know.
我那时在冰库里清点存货
I was doing inventory in the freezer.
后来埃玛琳一边哭一边说个不停
After, Emmaline was crying and carrying on.
苔丝就把她给炒了
Tess fired her after that.
说她不会再有任何麻烦了
Said she could have no more trouble.
你知道麦卡尼斯家在哪吗 - 在老木材厂旁边
Do you know where the McCannises live? - Down by the old lumber mill.
但你还是不要去惹特拉维斯为好
But you don't want to mess with Travis.
他是个暴脾气
Got a temper.
这是在干什么
What the hell is going on?
没什么 谢谢你的咖啡
Oh. Nothing. Thanks for the coffee.
把锤子放下
Drop the hammer.
快
Now!
滚出我的地盘
Get... Get the hell off my land.
埃玛琳·特蕾丝在哪
Where's Emmaline Trace?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我看到你的卡车了 还有绳子 血迹
I saw your truck. The rope, the blood.
我昨天打了一只雄鹿
I shot a buck yesterday.
你找埃玛琳干什么
What do you want with Emmaline?
她失踪了
She's gone missing.
我知道你去过她工作的地方 和她吵了一架
I know you went to her work and had words.
可能还不止 - 我绝不会伤害那女孩
Maybe more? - I would never hurt that girl.
我欠埃玛琳一个大人情
I owe everything to Emmaline.
是吗 解释给我听听 因为看起来不是这样的
Yeah? Well, explain that to me 'cause it doesn't look that way.
说吧
Talk.
我和我妻子雪莉想要个孩子很多年了
Me and my wife Shirley've been trying to have a baby for years.
几个月前 医生说她得了卵巢癌
A few months ago, the doctors told us she had ovarian cancer.
差点就毁了我
Almost wrecked me.
埃玛琳听说了 来找我们说她能治愈她
Emmaline heard about it, came around talking about she could cure her.
我听了之后气不打一处来
When I heard, I went off the handle.
我跑去她工作的地方
I went to where she worked,
让她离我妻子远一点
told her to stay away from my wife.
我最不需要的就是一个女巫给雪莉虚假的希望
The last thing I needed was some damn witch girl giving Shirley false hope.
埃玛琳试图治愈你的妻子
Emmaline tried to heal your wife.
试图
Tried?
不 她做到了
No, she did.
我错了
I was wrong.
雪莉怀孕了
Shirley, she's pregnant,
医生也查不出癌症了
and the doctors can't find any sign of the cancer.
那女孩简直是创造了奇迹
That girl? She's a miracle worker.
这就是埃玛琳给你妻子用的东西吗
This is what Emmaline gave your wife?
她说这是她在山上采的
Said she foraged for it here on the mountain.
还有谁知道埃玛琳是个治疗师 - 谁都不知道
Who else knew Emmaline was a healer? - Not a soul.
她甚至瞒着她哥哥 - 是吗
She hadn't even told her brother yet. - Really?
但我得说 像我们镇上的小镇
But I'll say this, a small town like ours,
秘密是藏不住的
secrets have a tendency to get out.
她说了她是在哪采的吗
Did she say where she was foraging from?
没有 我说了 在这件事上她非常谨慎
No. Like I said, she was just real cagey about the whole thing.
只想帮助他人 - 这里面含有鸡油菌
Just wanted to help. - Chicken of the woods mushroom in here.
通常长在枯橡树上
It grows on deadfall oak.
我以前常在埃玛琳家后面的小溪边采蘑菇
I used to mushroom hunt along the creek behind Emmaline's place.
那里有很多枯橡树
Lots of dead oak.
只是现在没人去那里了
Only no one goes there now.
为什么现在没人去那里 - 那里是钻探公♥司♥的地盘
No one goes there now, why? - That's drill clan land.
大家都离那里远远的
People know to stay off of there.
钻探公♥司♥…
Drills...
他们喜欢隐私 你懂的吧
They like their privacy, if you know what I mean.
哦 埃玛琳不是本地人
Ah. Yeah, well, Emmaline's not from around here,
所以我想她不知道这点
so I don't think she'd know that.
帮我个忙 你能帮我指出在哪里吗
Do me a favor, can you... Can you show me where that is?
这里附近 - 这里吗
Around there. Mm-hmm. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表