剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
他没有回来 所以妈妈也走了
When he didn't come back, Mom left, too.
她让我们躲起来等她回来
Told us to hide until she came back.
我告诉过你少多管闲事
I told you to stay away.
我想没必要这样
I don't think all that's necessary.
马上回来 好吗
Be right back, okay?
这两个孩子和他们的父母失散了
These kids have been separated from their parents.
他们很害怕 他们最不想看到的就是剑拔弩张
They're scared. Last thing they need is more tension.
也就是说 如果你还想从他们这里获得有用的信息的话 - 我警告过你
That is, if you want to get any useful information from them. - I warned you.
这是联邦调查
This is a federal investigation.
如果你让我帮忙案件进展会快得多
And it would go a lot quicker if you would just let me help.
你们找他们快有八个小时了吧
You've been looking for 'em for, what, eight hours now?
你们找到了 他们就在那
Well, there's your result. Look at that.
好吗 你可以把他们带走 我不在乎
Okay? Take it, you can have it, I don't care.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
好吧
Okay.
但你不能再调查下去了
But I need you to stand down.
这个案子里有些东西你不懂
There are things about this case you don't understand.
你是说他们逃亡的原因
Like why they're running?
我只想让这两个孩子回到他们父母身边
All I want to do is get these kids back with their parents.
现在的情况是爸爸拿走了孩子的平板
Now, the dad took off with the kid's tablet.
好的 我们会调查的
Okay, we'll look into it.
到底是怎么回事
What's going on here?
这不仅仅是中彩票的事 对吗
This is not about a lottery ticket, is it?
我得把他们带到安全的地方
I need to get them somewhere safe.
两名联邦法警在调查这件案子
Two U.S. Marshals assigned to the case.
查不到那名妈妈的记录
There's no record of the mother.
可能是证人保护计划
Could be witness protection.
证人保护计划 柯尔特
WITSEC? Colter.
你真的很擅长掺和
You really have a way of stepping into
最难搞的事 对吗
the biggest pile of it, don't you?
我乐意 这种可能性是有的对吧
I tend to. It's possible, though, right?
可能倒是有可能
I mean, it's possible,
失去证人保护计划里证人的行踪…
but losing track of someone in witness protection--
这种事他们不会想拿出来吹嘘的
it's not the kind of thing they're gonna want to brag about.
我看看我能查出什么
Let me see what I can find out.
是会有些棘手 但是呢…
Gonna be kind of tricky, but...
姐可不是吃素的
I got some tricks.
两个孩子真可怜
Those poor kids.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
孩子们都安全 法警马丁内斯
Kids are safe. Marshal Martinez
正带他们去找他们的舅舅
is taking them to their uncle's right now.
我在去加油站的路上
I'm on my way to a gas station.
鲍比追踪到了平板的位置
Bobby was able to track the location of the tablet.
听着 如果他们在证人保护计划里
Look, if they are in program, fleeing WITSEC
突然消失不是没有原因的
is not something you do without good reason.
也许他们只能出此下策
Could have been their only choice.
好吧 如果是这样的话 最好能知道
Well, if that's what this is, it'd be good to know
他们当初为什么要加入证人保护计划
why they were in the program in the first place.
有发现我会告诉你的
I'll let you know what I find out.
你知道这没错
♪ Know that it's right ♪
我们必须振作起来
♪ We have got to get it together ♪
我们必须
♪ We have got to ♪
振作起来
♪ Get it together now ♪
封锁街道 封锁房♥屋
♪ Lock up the streets and houses ♪
因为有这样一种
♪ Because there's something ♪
奇怪的感觉
♪ In the air ♪
我们得团结起来…
♪ We got to get together... ♪
泰德
Ted?
因为革命
♪ Because the revolution's ♪
就在眼前
♪ Here ♪
你知道这没错…
♪ And you know it's right... ♪
泰德
Ted?
没事了 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
你早来几分钟就好了
Could have used you a few minutes earlier.
他说什么
What he saying?
我听不清楚 你说什么 泰德
I don't know. What is it, Ted?
去找我妻子 你得救救她
F-Find my wife. You have to save her.
救护车马上就到 - 我的孩子…
Ambulance is on the way. - Oh, my kids...
你的孩子很安全 他们都没事
Kids. Your kids are safe. Your kids are okay.
法警带他们去了你哥哥克雷格家
The marshal took them to your brother Craig's house.
现在…
Now...
泰德 你得告诉我…他们找你干什么
Ted, you're got to tell me-- what do they want with you?
到底是怎么回事
What's this all about?
他们要找我妻子
They're after my wife.
她在哪
Where is she?
我以为她和孩子们在一起
Thought she was staying with the kids.
他需要休养很长时间 但他会没事的
Got a long road to recovery, but he'll be all right.
找到他妻子康妮了吗
Any sign of his wife, Connie?
仍然下落不明
Still in the wind.
你查到了什么
What'd you find out?
你说对了证人保护计划的事
Well, you were right about WITSEC.
康妮在计划里待了九年
Connie was in the program for nine years.
她的证词把一些大人物送进了监狱
Her testimony got some heavy hitters put away for life.
那些大人物叫什么名字
These heavy hitters have names?
汤米·加纳 密西西比一个大型犯罪组织的非官方头目
Tommy Garner, the unofficial kingpin of a big Mississippi crime organization
还有他手下的一些小喽喽
and a couple of his good ol' boys.
她成功指控他洗钱 贩毒
She nailed him for money laundering, drug charges
还有猜猜看…雇佣杀手
and-- you guessed it-- contract killing,
专门杀前成员或者告密者
reserved for former members and perceived snitches.
也许康妮告诉了法警
Well, maybe Connie let the Marshals know
加纳他们知道了她的行踪
that the Garners knew where she was
他们只是来不及做出反应
and they just didn't have time to react.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但被她关起来的那些人…
But the guys that she put away--
他们是一家的
they were her own family.
她嫁给了汤米·加纳的儿子科克
She was married to Tommy Garner's son, Kirk,
在她进入证人保护计划之前
before she went into WITSEC.
看起来她也是个狠角色
Turns out she's actually quite the badass.
快啊
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
布雷特 艾米
Brett! Amy!
孩子安全了 他们没事
Kids are fine. They're fine.
我是友军 没关系 我是你的友军
I'm on your side, it's okay. I'm on your side.
你大哥克雷格雇了我
Your brother-in-law Craig hired me
来找你的家人并把他们带到安全的地方
to find your family and bring 'em to safety.
我孩子在哪
Where are my children?
他们没事 很安全
They're fine, they're safe.
他们和克雷格在一起
They're with Craig.
我丈夫呢
And my husband?
你丈夫在医院 他会没事的
Your husband's at the hospital. He's gonna be fine.
现在你得跟我走
Now I need you to come with me.
你不明白 那些人…我认识他们
You don't understand. These people-- I know them.
加纳的人 你就是因此才加入证人保护计划
The Garners. That's why you're in WITSEC.
我曾以为那段时光已经翻篇了
I thought this part of my life was over.
我以为已经过去了 但我错了
I thought it was in the past, but I was wrong.
泰德中了愚蠢的彩票
Ted won the stupid lottery.
我想都没多想
I mean, I wasn't even thinking.
他们在报纸上看到了你的照片
They saw your picture in the paper,
找到了你 - 是啊
were able to track you down. - Yeah.
不让我为我的行为付出代价他们誓不罢休
And they won't ever stop until they make me pay for what I did.
你大概会认为
Probably think
我是一名糟糕的母亲
I'm a terrible mother.
就那样把我的孩子留在林子里
Leaving my kids in the woods like that.
我只想保证他们的安全
I was just trying to get them safe.
我不会说什么
I don't judge.
你当然会 每个人都这样
Course you do. Everyone does.
我只是走投无路了
I just didn't have a choice.
为了他们我一定会回来
I was always gonna come back for them.
有时候 正确的事往往得做出艰难的抉择
Sometimes doing the right thing means making the hard choice.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表