剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah. I thought of that.
我想我们可以装作
I figure we can just sort of pretend
无事发生的样子 对吗
like today never happened, right?
考虑到我在后面看到了大约8万美元的现金
Considering I just saw about 80 grand worth of seized money back there.
最近破获了什么大案子吗
Any big busts on the books recently?
还是说那只是你从克罗珀那里拿的回扣
Or you just getting kickbacks from Kropper's crew?
你不知道你在说什么
You got no idea what you're talking about.
这里的监控录像会证明本是清白的
Right here, this proves that Ben's innocent.
克罗珀和他的手下要挟这座小镇多年
Kropper and his men have held this town hostage for years.
你手上是我掌握的第一份真正
You're holding the first real evidence
能反抗他们的证据
I've got against them.
你最好把他打发走 否则我亲自动手
You better make that go away, or I will.
我现在要松开你
I'll let you go now.
我需要你去搜索队 纳什 别待在这
Need you on the hunt, Nash, not here.
我不明白 警长 - 不 我说真的
I don't understand, Sheriff. - No, I mean it.
你不能在这里
You can't be here.
快走
Just go. Now.
不 不要 不要动枪
No, hey, no! Don't do that. Don't raise that weapon.
退下 纳什 - 警长
Easy, Nash. - Sheriff.
纳什 听他的好吗 放他走
Listen to him, Nash, all right? Just let him go.
他杀了塔姆
He killed Tam!
那不是金德森
It wasn't Kinderson!
相信我 副警长
Trust me, Deputy.
拜托
Please.
不要枉死在这里
Don't get yourself killed right now.
副警长 我们是来拿东西的 现在拿到了
Deputy, we came for something. We have it.
我们马上就走 不需要出手伤人
We're leaving. No one's gotten hurt here.
大家都不必受伤
No one has to get hurt.
把枪放地上 然后踢给我
Put the gun on the ground and kick it towards me.
听他的
Do it.
快
Now.
把枪踢给我
Kick the gun towards me.
维克
Vic.
维克 你在吗
Vic, you there?
抱歉 柯尔特
I'm sorry, Colter.
邻居发现了我和安吉
Neighbor spotted me and Angie.
他们到处都有眼线
They got eyes everywhere.
把我们带回了酒吧
Brought us back to the bar.
你应该趁早离开镇上的 柯尔特
You should've left town when you could, Colter.
我们只想要你从警局拿走的东西
All we want is what you took from the station.
我们来做笔交易
Let's make a trade.
我对天发誓 你要是敢碰她…
I swear to God, if you touch her...
安吉
Angie!
不 那是你的朋友 老维克
No, that was your old pal, Vic,
说再见
saying adios.
安吉还活得好好的
Angie's still alive and well.
告诉他们 亲爱的 - 你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Let 'em know, darling. - Get the hell off of me!
别碰她
Don't you touch her!
到酒吧来
Just come to the bar,
我们做笔公平交易
we'll do ourselves a straight-up trade.
否则我就杀了她
Or I will kill her.
你自己选
It's your choice.
看 飞车党在走私军♥火♥
See, the bikers are running guns.
好他妈多的枪
That's a hell of a load.
那个警♥察♥来了
There's the cop.
安吉10点出现
Angie's show let out at 10:00.
她来了
There she is.
不 我什么都没看到
No. I didn't see anything.
不要 我什么都没看到
No, no, I didn't see anything.
不要啊 求求你
No. No, please.
就是这
That's it right there.
这证明了你是出于自卫
That's proof you were acting in self-defense.
你在帮安吉
You were helping Angie.
看 瑞奇进去了 所以…
There, Ricky goes inside, so...
为什么克罗珀这么想要监控录像
Why would Kropper want it so badly?
杀♥警♥♥察♥的飞车党已经死了
The biker who killed the cop is dead.
飞车党
The bikers?
他们没死
They're not dead.
是没死 但那是谁
Yeah, but who's that?
那是克罗珀
That's Kropper.
克罗珀杀了他们
Kropper killed them.
只要监控录像在我们手上
As long as we have this,
他就得让安吉活着作为筹码
he's gonna have to keep Angie alive for leverage.
剩下的就看我们的了
The rest is up to us.
你没必要杀了维克
You didn't have to kill Vic.
他只是个老人
He was just an old man.
这个世界上到处都是老人
This world is filled with old men.
你知道
You know,
一些古老的诺德人会剔除他们队伍中的弱者
some ancient Nordics would cut all weakness from their ranks.
老人 羸弱的孩子
Old men, weak children.
强大才能生存
Survival is about strength.
狮群、老鹰都是如此
Lions do it. Eagles.
狼也是
Wolves.
我们难道更高明吗
We any better?
我们理应如此
We're supposed to be.
去看下情况
Go check it out.
那是她的车 肖肯定在里面
That's her van. Shaw's got to be in there.
去检查一下
Go check it out.
那是什么逼动静
What in the hell was that?
我觉得不太妙 老兄
I don't like this, man.
他不过是在狐假虎威
He's just messing with your mind.
去把他抓来 去啊
Get out there and get him. Go!
安吉 - 柯尔特 趴下
Angie. - Colter, get down!
柯尔特 你后面
Colter, behind you!
把这把枪捡起来
Come get this gun.
到我后面去 - 本在哪
Behind me. - Where's Ben?
他把飞车党从酒吧引走 躺着别动
He's keeping the bikers away from the bar. Stay down.
躺着别动 - 本
Stay down. - Ben!
瑞奇
Ah, Ricky.
你这个疯子
Oh, you crazy son of a bitch.
把东西交出来 柯尔特
Hand it over, Colter.
杀了他
Kill him.
不急
Not yet.
我要好好折磨这混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna torture this bastard
因为他杀了帕迪和达克 - 瑞奇
for what he did to Paddy and Duck. - Ricky.
你不知道 对吗
You don't know, do you?
你的朋友克罗珀
Your friend Kropper here,
是他杀了你的两个朋友
he's the one that killed your two friends.
他在瞎说什么
The hell's he talking about?
他骗你的 瑞奇 杀了他
He's lying, Ricky. Kill him.
所以他才会这么想要监控录像
That's why he wants the footage so bad.
录像里有塔姆警官被杀害的过程
It shows Officer Tam being killed.
帕迪已经死了 他进不了监狱
Paddy's already dead. You can't send him to prison.
但录像也显示了你的朋友杀了你的两个预备成员
But it also shows your friend here killing your two prospects.
我已经看过了录像
Now, I've seen the footage.
你想看的话我可以给你看
I can show it to you if you'd like.
我进去找人帮忙的时候他们还活着
They were alive when I went inside for help.
你不会相信这傻♥逼♥的话吧
You're not gonna believe me over this jackass?
他们还是孩子
They were just kids.
是我带他们进来 我要为他们负责
I brought them in. I was responsible for them.
你怎么能那么做 克罗珀
How could you, Kropper?
他们是弱者 瑞奇
They were weak, Ricky.
他们杀了那名警♥察♥害了我们
They screwed us by killing that cop.
我们不能有弱点
We can't have weakness.
没有弱者
No weak.
就没有弱点
No weakness.
新人更不行
Not in prospects.
行了 别再发牢骚了
Now, stop your damn whining already.
傻♥逼♥
Bastard.
所以接下来要去哪里
So where we off to next?
继续巡演吧
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表