剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我们还以为只有我们走到这里了。
Thought we were the only ones this far out.
有什么可以帮到您的吗?
What can we help you with?
我有两个女儿。
Well, I got two girls.
其中一人伤势严重,处于惊恐状态。
One's pretty badly injured, she's in shock.
哇。呃,好吧。
Wow. Uh, okay.
你有没有卫星电♥话♥或者收音机之类的东西,我可以用它来求救?
You got a sat phone or a radio I could use to call for help?
来这里远离尘嚣。
Come here to get off the grid.
类似数码戒断之类的。
Digital detox kind of thing.
呃……好吧,听着,外面挺冷的。
Uh... Well, listen, it's pretty cold out there.
他们今晚需要找个地方避暑。
They're gonna need some shelter for the evening.
哦,我们找到你了。呃,带我们去看看他们在哪儿吧。
Oh, we got you there. Uh, just show us where they're at.
我没办法移♥动♥其中一个。
I'm not gonna be able to move one of them.
她伤得很重。我注意到你……
She's pretty badly injured. I noticed you had
呃,雪地摩托。
the, uh, snowmobile.
是啊是啊。
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿,笨蛋,去拿钥匙!
Hey, get the keys, dummy,
还有雪橇。
and the sled.
我是鲁弗斯。
I'm Rufus.
那是达什。科尔特·肖。
That's Dash. Colter Shaw.
好的,非常感谢你的帮助。谢谢你,鲁弗斯。
All right, well, I appreciate the help. Thank you, Rufus.
是的,稍等片刻。
Yeah. We'll be a sec.
他们会没事的吗?
Are they gonna be okay?
是的,我们及时赶到了。哦,谢天谢地。
Yeah. We got 'em just in time. Oh, thank God.
我们弄到了一张床,那边还有额外的毯子。
We got a bed and there's extra blankets over there.
想喝点热的吗?嗯,我有热巧克力,还有……
Something warm to drink? Uh, I have hot chocolate and there's
一些炖菜。谢谢,太好了。
some stew. Thanks, perfect.
还有人活着呢。什么?
There's still someone out there. What?
搜救向导。本来应该得到救援的。
Search and rescue guide. Was supposed to be getting help.
没关系。
It's all right.
我们会没事的。没事的。
We're gonna be okay. It's okay.
嗯。
Mmm.
食物都凉了。
Food's getting cold.
我女朋友做的麋鹿炖肉是全县最好吃的。
My girl here makes the best elk stew in the county.
在该州。
In the state.
啊。
Ah.
快吃吧。
Go on, eat up.
如果你愿意,我可以帮你看着那几个女孩。
I'll go watch the girls for you if you want.
是啊是啊。
Yeah? Yeah.
非常感谢。嗯。
Appreciate it, thank you. Yeah.
真好吃。
That's delicious.
我没问你的名字。我叫科尔特。
I didn't get your name. I'm Colter.
阿米莉亚。阿米莉亚。
Amelia. Amelia.
经常来这里吗?是的。
Come out here often? Yeah.
尽可能经常这样做。
As often as we can.
是的,这地方已经是我们家很多年了。
Yeah, the place has been in the family for years.
这是我祖父建造的。
My grandfather built it.
虽然很难找到,但是……
It's hard to find, but...
正因如此,它才显得特别。是的。
that just makes it special. Yeah.
是的,我明白了。
Yeah, I get that.
迈凯伦,收到吗?
McLaren, you copy?
对不起。
Sorry.
迈凯伦,收到吗?
McLaren, you copy?
我很担心他。
I'm worried about him.
我应该去找他。
I should go look for him.
气温正在下降。
Temperature's dropping.
你会让自己身处险境。
You'd be putting yourself at risk.
我会没事的。我经历过更糟糕的情况。
I'll be all right. I've been in worse conditions.
你不介意看这些女孩子吗?
You don't mind watching the girls?
不。是吗?是的。
No. Yeah? Yeah.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,我注意到后面有一辆,呃,旧雪地摩托。
Hey, I noticed a, uh, old snowmobile out back.
我可以用那个吗?哦,那个坏了。
You mind if I use that? Oh, that's been broken
一年来,我们一直在拆解它以获取零件。
for a year, we've been stripping it for parts.
对不起。我会给你
I'm sorry. I'd give you
GTX,但它在这里简直就是我们的生命线。
the GTX, but it's kind of our lifeline out here.
不,我明白。嗯。
No, I get that. Yeah.
你需要它以防女孩们的病情恶化。
You need it in case the girls get worse.
好的,听着,如果我明天早上还没回来,你介意用
All right, listen, if I'm not back by morning, you mind using
去护林站,叫直升机?
that thing to go to a ranger station, call for a chopper?
当然。
Yeah, course.
谢谢。
Thank you.
罗杰。
Roger.
科尔特,这边!
Colter, over here!
嘿,迈凯伦。
Hey. McLaren.
小心!注意!
Watch out! Look out!
那里有绊线。我没看到。
There's a trip wire. Didn't see it.
我的腿被割伤得很厉害。
Cut my leg real bad.
嘿。
Hey.
告诉我发生了什么事。
Tell me what happened.
试图止血。
Tried to stop the bleeding.
看起来怎么样?
How's it look?
我见过更糟的。
I've seen worse.
你用止血带做得很好。听着,
You did a good job with the tourniquet. Listen,
我得先把这个绑定好才能把你搬走。
I'm gonna need to bind this before I move you
止血,明白吗?
to stop the bleeding, all right?
但我仍然无法自主移♥动♥。
I still can't move on my own, though.
那里有个小木屋
There's a cabin
离这里不远的地方,就有人在帮忙。
not too far from here, there's people there helping
有女孩们在,我们就能带你到那儿。
with the girls, we'll get you there.
我们会想办法解决的,好吗?
We'll figure it out, okay?
到底是谁在朝我们开枪?
Who the hell's shooting at us?
趴下。
Stay down.
待在那儿。
Stay there.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我马上回来。别睡着,好吗?
I'll be right back. Stay awake, all right?
趴下。
Stay down.
等等,真的吗?这是一个
Wait, seriously? It's an
翻他的垃圾还要额外收费?好吧。我简直不敢相信
extra fee to go through his trash? Okay. I cannot believe
我是这么说的。对,就这么做。
I'm saying this. Yeah, do it.
再见。
Bye.
格林律师事务所。
Law offices of Greene and Associates.
我的天哪。
Oh, my, my, my.
我当时并不知道自己拨♥打♥的是高级电♥话♥。
I did not know I was calling the fancy phone.
我以为这是维尔玛的直拨电♥话♥。
I thought this was Velma's direct line.
瑞妮-瑞妮,发生什么事了?
What's going on, Reenie-reene?
嘿,兰迪。
Hey, Randy.
呃,不,维尔玛今天早上不在。
Uh, no, Velma is out for the morning.
她有个预约。
She has an appointment.
但我听说鲍比回来了。
But I heard that Bobby was back.
是的,他就是。
Yeah, he is.
我是瑞妮。嗨,你好。
It's Reenie. Hey, there.
嘿,鲍比。哦,听到你的声音真好。
Hey, Bobby. Oh, it's so good to hear your voice.
哦,你好吗?
Ooh. How are you?
嗯,走一步看一步吧。
Uh, taking it one day at a time.
我不得不回来收拾这个烂摊子。
I had to come back and fix this mess.
呃,好的。这个人
Uh, okay. This man
键盘上全是芯片粉末。
got chip dust all over my keyboard.
到处都是橡皮糖虫。什么?什么……
Gummi worms all over the place. What? What...
不,兰迪已经严重破坏了我的心情。
No. Randy has done enough damage to my vibe.
你管这地方叫氛围?氛围?你管这地方叫氛围?
Your vibe? That's what you call this place, a vibe?
是你得到了……哦。
You're the one that got... Oh.
你竟然这样不尊重我的橡皮糖!
And you just disrespected my gummi worms like that.
太不厚道了,兄弟。
Not cool, dude.
你知道是我把这个地方搞定的。
You know I hooked this place up.
你本来可以再给我两个月的时间,
You would've gave me two more months,
我本可以让你达到专业水平。
I would've had you operating at pro-level.
嘿,嘿,你能别碰那个吗?
Hey. Hey. Could you not touch that?
求求你,别断开连接好吗……
Please, could you-could you not disconnect...
不要断开连接。
Don't disconnect that.
鲍勃……
Bobb...
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表