剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
I think the bikers lied about where the fight took place.
也许他们在酒吧
Maybe they didn't like the fact
看到本和那个女孩交谈 心里不爽
that Ben was talking to a girl at the bar,
找他打架
they picked a fight with him.
他们没有料到本是个练家子
They weren't prepared for the kind of training that Ben had.
你的一个警官介入
One of your officers intervened.
那个女孩呢
And the girl?
他为什么带走她
Why'd he take her?
你说呢
You tell me.
你看了昨晚的监控录像 对吗
You've got the footage from last night, right?
请讲 亚当26
Go ahead, Adam 26.
这里是亚当26
This is Adam 26.
我们已到达现场 你在哪里
We're on site. What's your location?
这里是1-9
Uh, this is 1-9.
你可以走了
You can get out here.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to get the feeling
你载我来这里不是要给我看东西
you didn't drive me out here to show me something.
我说的对吗
That about right?
你的车被扣押并拖到道金斯郡的停车场
Had your truck impounded and towed to the county lot in Dawkins.
直线行驶大约12英里
About 12 miles as the crow flies.
真的有必要吗 我是想帮你
That really necessary? I'm trying to help you.
你已经帮了很多了 剩下的交给我处理
And you've been very helpful, but I'm gonna take it from here.
我觉得你搞不清楚现在是什么状况
I don't think you know what you're up against.
那家伙是在森林里长大的 好吗
This guy was raised in the woods, all right?
你跟着他进森林占不到半点便宜
You follow him in there, he's gonna have the advantage.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
不 我不能把你牵扯进来
No, no, I can't have you involved.
这事不只和金德森有关 对吗
This is about more than just Kinderson, isn't it?
这个案子里有些东西
There's things about this case
我不能告诉一个平民
that I can't afford to share with a civilian.
这是我的小镇 保护它是我的职责
This is my town. It's my job to protect it.
今天天气不错 适合散步
It's a beautiful day for a walk.
呵
Yeah.
车子出问题了吗
Bit of car trouble?
停下来撒尿 现在怎么都打不着火
Stopped to take a whiz, and now it won't turn over.
你愿意的话 我可以帮你推车启动
Can help you bump-start it, if you like.
我猜你要么是大家在追捕的凶手
My guess is either you're that killer everyone's after
要么是来这里自寻死路
or you're trying to get dead yourself out here.
我只是要去取我的车
Nah, I'm just trying to, uh, get to my truck.
噢
Oh.
我叫维克
Name's Vic.
要不这样 你帮我启动车
How about this? You get me going,
我就送你去你要去的地方
I'll take you where you need to go?
道金斯 扣押场
Dawkins, impound yard.
道金斯
Dawkins?
现在这时候扣押场应该已经关门了
Believe the impound yard's closed for the night.
可以的话 能不能送我回酒吧
Wouldn't mind a ride back to that bar, if it's all right.
这倒是可以
Guess I can do that.
好 我帮你启动
Okay. I'll get you started.
来吧
Here we go.
我帮你推车
Give you a little push.
好了
There we go.
我看到你车窗上的贴纸了 当过兵吗
Noticed your stickers in your window. You serve?
陆军 第一骑兵
Army, 1st Cav.
好的 听上去你有很多英雄事迹
All right. Sounds like you've done your fair share of hero-ing.
尽了自己的职责而已
I did my part, I assume.
你看起来是个好人 柯尔特
You seem like a good guy, Colter.
我的建议
My advice,
办完事就赶紧离开这里
hightail it on out of here when you finish your business.
狼溪不是闹着玩的地方
Wolf Creek's not a place to mess around in.
你指的是飞车党
You talking about the bikers,
还是警长
or you talking about the sheriff?
你很难说哪些人是飞车党
It's hard to tell where the bikers end and...
哪些是警长的人
the sheriff begins.
所以你觉得他们同流合污
So you think they're working together.
这事轮不着我来管
Kind of above my pay grade.
有什么需要的话…你有我号♥码吧
If you need anything, you... you got my number, yeah?
有的 谢谢
I do, thank you. Appreciate that.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
小心点 - 好
Be careful. - Yeah.
搞什么飞机
Uh... What in the world?
柯尔特 不好意思啊 天哪
Yo, Colter, sorry about that, man. Goodness.
兰迪 是吧
Randy, right?
对 兰迪表哥
Yep. Cousin Randy.
是 我记得你
Yeah, I remember you.
你帮我解决了克拉姆利案 对吧
You helped me with that, uh, Crumley case, right?
黑进了警局服务器
Hacked into the police server?
没错 是我稍显神通
Ah, yes, some of my best work.
鲍比在处理一些家事
Yeah, Bobby's dealing with some family stuff,
但他想确保你不是在孤军奋战
but he wanted to make sure he didn't leave you hanging.
我得说明一下 当初还是我
Oh, and for the record, I'm the one who showed him
教他破解他的第一部手♥机♥
how to jailbreak his first phone,
所以包在我身上
so, uh, you all good.
我靠
Damn.
太好吃了
Oh, they're so good.
我是说毛毛虫软糖 抱歉
Gummy worms. Sorry.
那玩意会害死你的
Those things will kill you.
反正今天死不了 明天也还苟着
Not today. Not tomorrow.
有什么问题放马过来吧
In the meantime, bring it on.
鲍比跟你说了我在查的案子吗
Bobby tell you about the thing I'm working on?
大本·金德森 在狼溪杀了几个人
Big Ben Kinderson, killed some folks
绑♥架♥了那个写歌♥的女孩
and snatched that single girl in Wolf Creek?
等我一会 哥们
Give me a sec, man.
我得破解一下鲍比的电脑
I got to de-jank Bobby's computer.
这设置是什么鬼 为什么…
What is this setup? Why is this...
这叫什么啊
Wh-What is that, even?
好了
All right.
好了 我进去了
All right, I'm in the system.
你需要什么
What you need?
金德森的犯罪记录
Criminal history on Kinderson.
早就查好了
Way ahead of you.
我看觉得都是一些乡下人常犯的小事
Looks like a bunch of country stuff to me.
闲荡 擅闯私人领地
Loitering. Trespassing.
在州立公园非法露营
Camping illegally at a state park.
看上去更像是个独行侠 不像会杀人的样子 对吗
Seems more like a... like a loner than a killer, doesn't he?
没错 泰德·卡钦斯基之类的
Yeah, Ted Kaczynski kind of stuff.
那个女孩呢
What about the girl?
好的
All right.
看起来她这段时间一个人全国各地到处跑
Looks like she's been traveling the country alone.
努力成为一名唱作人
Doing her singer-songwriter hustle.
我还听了她的单曲 非常不错
I checked out her single, too. It's good.
这两人有关联吗
Any connection between the two?
我是没找到
Not that I can see.
她可能只是出现在了错误的地方
Could just be, uh, she was in the wrong place.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
“狼溪”
"Wolf Creek"?
这种地方 名字听起来都这么恐怖
Place with a name like that, no telling
谁知道你瞎打听会惹出什么祸事
what'll bite you in the ass once you start poking around.
先这样 我有什么发现再给你电♥话♥
Like, if I find something, I'll hit you back.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen, uh,
转告鲍比他有什么需要 尽管开口
tell Bobby if he needs anything, just call.
他知道有你给他撑腰呢 好吗
He knows you got his back, all right?
现在你有我撑腰
I got yours now.
你有什么需要
If you need anything,
尽管开口 我随叫随到
you let me know, I'll be on standby.
谢谢
Thank you.
救命
Help!
安吉 - 谁来救救我
Angie? - Someone help me!
安吉 - 我在这
Angie! - I'm over here.
你还好吗 - 这里
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表