剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
这不是关于莱利的事,而是关于她的孩子。
This isn't about Riley. It's about her baby.
嘿。
Hey.
瑞妮,你有什么吗?
Reenie. Got anything?
是的,我联♥系♥了我的联♥系♥人。
Yeah. I reached out to my contact
他们的医疗保险公♥司♥欠我一个人情
at their medical insurance company that owed me a favor
他们调取了哈珀夫妇的档案。
and they pulled the Harpers' files.
和?
And?
结果表明
And it turns out
他们有着一段相当悲惨的历史。
they have a pretty tragic history
尝试要孩子。
with trying to have a child.
他们的试管婴儿记录显示他们曾尝试怀孕。
Their IVF records show that they were trying to get pregnant
近十年。
for almost a decade.
花光了毕生积蓄,却一无所有。
Spent their entire life savings and have nothing to show for it
除了两次流产之外。
besides two miscarriages.
是的,我在后院发现了两处坟墓。
Yeah, I found two gravesites out back.
我觉得他们可能是冲着莱利未出生的孩子来的。
I think maybe they're after Riley for her unborn child.
我的意思是,这很有道理。
I mean, it makes sense.
他们绝对不可能收养孩子。
There's no chance in hell they'd be able to adopt.
泰勒有犯罪记录。
Tyler has a record.
情况到底有多糟糕?嗯……
How bad is it? Well,
他因过失杀人罪服刑五年。
he did five years for involuntary manslaughter
在他们结婚之前他就戒毒了,而且他婚后也一直保持清醒,但是
before they were married and he's been clean ever since, but
世界上没有任何机构会授予监护权。
there's no agency in the world that would give custody
对他来说就像个孩子。是啊。那莫妮卡呢?
of a child to him. Yeah. What about Monica?
事情就是这样。莫妮卡并非一直都是这样。
So, that's the thing. Monica wasn't always
密歇根州的莫妮卡。
Monica in Michigan.
她的真名叫丽莎。
Her real name is Lisa.
至少那是四年前她被指控的时候。
At least it was four years ago when she was accused
冒充新生儿重症监护室护士。
of impersonating a nurse in a NICU.
她被送往门诊进行心理评估。
She was remanded for outpatient psych evaluation.
谁也说不准这些人会做什么。
There's no telling what these people
为了得到一个孩子,他们愿意做任何事。
are willing to do to get a baby.
好的,谢谢你,Reenie。
Okay, thanks, Reenie.
我得跟当地执法部门联♥系♥一下。
I got to get with local law enforcement.
嘿,我们刚刚查到哈珀家的车被盗了。
Hey, we just got a hit on the Harpers' car
沿着27号♥公路行驶。好的,出发吧。
moving down Highway 27. Okay. Let's go.
这边。
Over here.
开始了。
Here we go.
嘿。
Hey.
让我看看。
Let me take a look.
情况如何?腹部中枪。
What do we got? We have a gunshot to the abdomen.
继续施压。是啊,是啊。
Keep pressure on it. Yeah. Yeah.
嘿,你做得很好。他会没事的。
Hey, you did a good job. He's gonna be okay.
我觉得应该没伤到要害,继续按压就行了。
I don't think it hit anything vital, just keep pressure on it.
明白了吗?你懂了吗?
Okay? You understand?
备用机正在运送途中。
Backup's on the way.
他们往哪个方向走了?
Which way did they go?
呃,从那边过去。
Uh, through there.
跟我来。
Follow me.
这边走。走吧。
This way. Come on.
看。
Look.
看看这个。
Look at this.
什么?这是什么?
What? What is it?
我只看到一套印刷品。
I only see one set of prints.
躲到树后面去!快走,快走。
Behind the tree! Go, go.
隐藏。
Hide.
下来。
Get down.
好了,我抓到他了。
All right. I got him.
他躲在那块巨石后面。
He's behind that boulder.
我需要更靠近一些。
I need to get closer.
好的,我来掩护你。
Okay. I'll cover you.
好的。
All right.
嘿,我相信你。
Hey. I trust you.
当心。
Be careful.
三个?
On three?
一、二,开始。
One, two, go.
如果他独自前来,
If he came alone,
莫妮卡仍然把莱利留在某个地方。
Monica still has Riley somewhere.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
我永远不会说。
I'll never tell.
我们知道你做了什么。
We know what you've done.
你绑♥架♥莱利是为了她的孩子,
You kidnapped Riley for her baby,
你为了掩盖你的罪行而杀害了谢丽尔。
you killed Cheryl to keep us off your trail,
你逃跑是为了转移注意力。
you go on the run as a diversion.
我得告诉你,你的小计划
I got to tell you, your little plan
目前来看,效果并不太好。
hasn't been working out too well so far.
接下来呢?嗯?
So what's next? Hmm?
你抱着莱利直到她分娩。
You hold Riley until she gives birth
然后你就彻底逃走了?
and then you run away for good?
你知道那行不通。
You know that won't work out.
请帮我理解一下。
Help this make sense to me.
你永远不会明白。
You'll never understand.
除非你设身处地地为我们着想。
Unless you walk a mile in our shoes.
我们有人在找你妻子。
We have people looking for your wife.
他们会当场射杀她。
They'll shoot her on sight
如果他们觉得莱利有危险。
if they think Riley's in danger.
你永远也找不到她。
You'll never find her.
你知道我有多想把那家伙的脑袋砸碎吗?
Do you know how much I want to smash that guy's head in?
是啊,但你不能那样做。那正是他想要的。
Yeah, but you can't do that. That's exactly what he wants.
他认为自己在保护家人。
He thinks he's protecting his family.
我知道。
I know.
但莱利现在的情况,天知道他处境如何。
But Riley's out there in God knows what condition,
只有这个混♥蛋♥知道它在哪里。
and this bastard's the only one who knows where.
我可以试一试吗?
Mind if I take a shot at it?
你有什么角度吗?
You got an angle?
也许吧。
I might.
很多人会对此感到不满。
A lot of people would have a problem with that.
这不太符合规章制度。
It's not exactly protocol.
但我相信你。看看你能做到什么程度。
But I trust you. See what you can do.
是的。
Yeah.
看到了墓碑。
Saw the grave markers.
我知道悲剧会如何扭曲一个家庭,
I know how tragedy can warp a family,
彻底改变它。
change it forever.
我亲身经历过。
I've lived it.
你根本不知道自己在说什么。
You have no idea what you're talking about.
我知道这件事改变了莫妮卡。
I know it changed Monica.
或者我应该叫她丽莎?
Or should I say Lisa?
莫妮卡这个人根本不存在。
Monica never existed.
你知道的。
You knew that.
你知道她身体不好,
You knew she wasn't well,
这就是她去精神病院的原因
and that's why she went to the psychiatric hospital
几年前吧?
years ago, right?
你说的任何话都无法让我背叛我的家人。
Nothing you can say can make me betray my family.
是的。
Yeah.
无法生育子女会让人感到痛苦不堪。
Not being able to have a child can be devastating.
你觉得接下来会发生什么?
What do you suppose is gonna happen
当她最终得到她想要的东西时?
when she finally gets what she wants?
你根本不知道什么是毁灭性的。
You don't know devastating.
我知道已经有一人死亡了。
I know one person's already dead.
你帮谢丽尔的房♥子做了一些工作。
You did some work on Cheryl's house.
我看了发♥票♥。你们更换了一台热水器。
I saw the invoices. You replaced a water heater.
你就是在那里遇到Riley的吗?
Is that where you met Riley?
你听到他们在谈论那个孩子了。
You heard them talking about the baby.
对吧?你可能也猜到了……
Right? And you probably just figured...
……所有部件都吻合。
...all the pieces fit.
哪些部件?
What pieces?
当你的妻子终于如愿以偿地生下了她想要的孩子,
When your wife finally gets the baby that she wants,
你只会碍事。
you're just gonna be in the way.
她需要摆脱莱利。
She's gonna need to get rid of Riley
她需要找个人来替她顶罪。
and she's gonna need somebody to pin it on,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表