剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我不会做的
Not doing any of those things.
瑞妮得靠你自己拿下了
When it comes to Reenie, you're on your own.
好吗 我们还是专注工作吧
All right? Let's just focus on the job.
维尔玛跟我说了 所以这个人是在找UAP吗
Velma filled me in, so, what, some guy looking for UAPs?
你现在和维尔玛谈起来了
You're talking to Velma now?
我想他们把我当做一件资产
Well, I guess they view me as a bit of an asset.
但听着 你知道那些看到
But, uh, listen, you know what happens to civilians
不该看的东西的平民会有什么下场 比如说UAP
when they see stuff they're not supposed to, like UAPs.
所以你的意思是你现在相信UFO了
So you're telling me you believe in UFOs now?
UAP才是正确的术语 好吗
UAP is the proper nomenclature, Colter, okay?
而且关键不在于相不相信 而在于知不知道
And it's not about believing, it's about knowing.
所以说你看见过咯
So you've seen stuff?
哦 兄弟
Oh, brother,
我见过的东西会让你目瞪口呆
the stuff I've seen would blow your hair back.
我就把话撂这了
That's all I'm gonna say about that.
走吧
Let's go.
好的 我们要找的人是谁
All right, so who's this guy we're looking for?
斯科特·帕尔默
Scott Palmer.
你要帮我找他吗
You gonna help me find him?
我现在不正在帮你找吗
I thought that's what we were doing.
算你走运 我最近很闲
Lucky for you, my schedule's clear.
去哪里
Where am I headed?
他不在他们的基地里
Well, they don't have him on the base.
所以我们得赶在他们前面找到他
So we got to find him before they do.
也许他被外星人抓走了
Maybe the aliens took him.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我也是认真的
So am I.
你相信这种东西 对吗
You believe this stuff, huh?
你记得我们还是孩子的那次吗
Hey, you remember that time when we were kids,
爸爸带我们爬上鹰头岩
Dad took us up to, uh, Eagle Head Rock
带我们去看天空中的光
to show us the lights in the sky?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
行了 你肯定记得
Come on, you remember.
你穿着你那件小小的宇宙飞船睡衣
You had your little, uh, spaceship pajamas on.
那问爸爸那些光是什么
You asked Dad what the lights were,
他指向你衬衫上的宇宙飞船
and he pointed to the spaceship on your little jammy shirt.
有可能是流星雨
Could've been a meteor shower.
你总是这样自我催眠
You keep telling yourself that.
我告诉你一件事
I'll tell you one thing.
如果要在齐塔网罟座外星人
If it's between the Zeta Reticuli aliens
和国防部秘密间谍之间选择
or some off-the-books DOD spooks,
我每次都会选蜥蜴族
I'm picking the lizard folk every time.
谁的电♥话♥
Who's that?
斯科特的女儿
Scott's daughter.
帕蒂
Patti?
柯尔特
Colter, um,
你找到我爸爸了吗
did you find my dad yet?
没有 不过我们还在找
No, not yet. We're still looking, though.
好的
Okay, well,
这里有一辆黑色越野车
there is a black SUV
里面有几个陌生人
with a couple of strange guys
停在他房♥子外面
parked outside of his house now.
从昨天起他们就在那了
It's been there since yesterday.
也许我爸惹上了什么麻烦
Maybe my dad was onto something.
帕蒂 你可能有危险
Patti, you could be in danger.
你得离开那里
I need you to get yourself out of there
不要让任何人发现 你可以做到吗
without anyone seeing you. Can you do that?
我试试吧
Uh, I'll-I'll try.
但我爸到底惹上了什么事
Um, but what did my dad get himself into?
现在没法和你讨论这个 你就…
Can't talk to you about that right now. Just, uh...
你得赶紧出去
you need to get out now.
好的
Okay.
我手♥机♥还在
I still have my phone.
怎么
Yeah?
他们故意放我走的
They let me go on purpose.
太简单了
It was too easy.
你在说什么 是我救你出来的
What are you talking about? I busted you out.
我让事情看起来很简单并不代表事情真的很简单
I mean, just 'cause I make it look easy doesn't mean it was.
不不不 他们想让我替他们找到斯科特
No, no, no, they want me to find Scott for them.
这才是他们的目的
That's what this whole thing is all about.
手♥机♥给我看看
Let me see that phone.
你得把手♥机♥卡扔掉
You got to get rid of the SIM card.
你在…你在干…你在干什么
What are you-- What are you do-- What are you doing?
这样就行了 - 我说扔掉手♥机♥卡
There you go. - I said get rid of the SIM card.
你没必要把整个手♥机♥都砸了
You didn't have to smash the whole phone.
小心驶得万年船 把你外套脱下来
Can't be too careful, and, uh, take off your jacket.
我看看你脖子后面 过来
Let me see the back of your neck, come here.
没错
Oh, yeah.
感觉到了吗 - 嗯 就是他们用飞镖射我的地方
Feel that? - Yeah, it's where they got me with a dart.
不 还有些其他东西
No, there's something else in there.
咬咬牙 这下会有点痛
Hang on, this is gonna sting a little bit.
啥玩意
What the hell?
好了
There.
没错了
Oh, yeah.
看到了吗
See that?
你以前见过这种东西吗
You ever see anything like that before?
见过 相信我 他们本可以把这玩意
Yeah, trust me, there's a lot of worse places
放到更糟糕得多的地方
they could've put it.
我有个主意
An idea.
这个主意更妙
That was a better idea.
这能让他们忙一阵了
That'll keep them busy.
扔得不错
Yeah, nice throw.
好啦 好啦
It's okay, it's okay.
不用害怕 我不会伤害你
Don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我只是在找斯科特 他有大♥麻♥烦了
I'm just looking for Scott. He's in serious trouble.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是拉塞尔
I'm Russell.
我给自己做了个三明治 希望你不要介意
Went ahead and made myself a sandwich, I hope you don't mind.
酵母是自♥制♥的吗
This, uh, homemade sourdough?
好极了 - 我替他感到非常抱歉
So nice. - I'm so sorry he did that.
我试过拦住他 他就是只野兽
I tried to stop him. He's an animal.
不 我只是得把油箱加满 你懂吧 - 我说过了
No, I just had to top off the tank, you know? - I told you,
我对斯科特和他惹上的事情一无所知
I don't know anything about Scott and what he's mixed up in.
你在收集外星人存在的证据
You're gathering proof of extraterrestrials.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
但你得保密
Hmm? But you got to keep it anonymous
来保护你的名声
to protect your reputation.
现在斯科特被政♥府♥特工追捕
Right now Scott's being hunted by government agents.
你跟他说了一些事情
Now you told him something.
跟这个有关吗
Have something to do with this?
我追踪斯科特到他最后出现的地方
I tracked Scott to the last location he was at,
我到那里的时候 我的手♥机♥就失灵了
and when I did, my phone went crazy.
突然出现了这些符号♥和数字
Popping up with all these, uh, these symbols and these numbers.
这是什么意思
What's it mean?
这是什么意思
What's it mean?
我们认为是一种交流方式
We think it's a form of communication.
我们过去六个月一直收到这种符号♥
They've been coming through for the past six months.
外星人发的吗 - 我们不确定
From extraterrestrials? - We're not sure.
我们一直在试着编写一个工具
We've been trying to build a primer
来破译这些信息
to decode the messages,
但尚未完成
but it's not complete.
你跟斯科特说了这件事吗
And you told Scott about that?
他想帮忙
Well, he wanted to help.
即使我告诉他不要掺和…
I mean, even though I told him not to and...
他…
He did, uh...
在哪来着 他发了一张…
Where is it? He sent a...
他发了一张最近一条信息的截图
he sent a screenshot of a recent message.
上面说了什么
What does it say?
很难判断
It's hard to say.
可能是坐标
Uh, it-it could be c-coordinates.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表