剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay, okay.
我很高兴你平安无事
I'm just glad you're safe.
多亏了你哥哥
It's all because of your brother.
干得不错 - 谢谢
Nice work back there. - Thanks.
我相信你会帮他们人间蒸发
I trust you're gonna help them vanish?
对 已经在办了
Yeah, it's already in the works.
只要加纳的人没有被消灭
Mm. As long as Garner's got men out there,
他们不会停止找她的
they're not gonna stop looking for her.
事情解决之前 我会留下来
Until we get it sorted, I'm gonna stick around
和联邦调查局合作
and coordinate with the FBI,
确保金一家人的安全 - 太好了
make sure the Kings are safe. - Great.
那么你呢 接下来要干嘛
And what about you? What's next?
话说我得到了一条关于失踪土拔鼠的线索
Uh, you know, I got a tip on a lost marmot.
报酬很丰厚
Yeah. High paying.
应该稳操胜券 - 想必是了
Should be a slam dunk. - I'll bet.
祝你好运
Good luck.
柯尔特 嘿
Colter, hey.
如果现在不合适 我们稍后再打来
If it's not a great time, we can do it later.
你不是说想看看律所吗
Just thought you said you wanted to see the office.
抱歉 我只是糟…
Yeah, sorry, just, uh...
完成一些手头上的事
finishing something up.
很好 好了 这里
Sweet. Okay. Uh, this here
是瑞妮的办公桌
is Reenie's desk.
我只是在办些律师的事 别管我
Just lawyering over here, never mind me.
但我确实有些好消息
But I do have some good news.
整个加纳组织都在因蓄谋绑♥架♥儿童
The entire Garner organization is under investigation
而接受调查
for conspiracy to kidnap a child
还有一大堆他们打算追加的指控
amongst a whole bunch of other charges they're gonna stack on top.
所以 我想康妮将不必再留在证人保护计划里了
So, I don't imagine that Connie will have to remain in WITSEC
在不久的将来里
in the near future.
而且法警同意留在城里
And the marshal's agreed to stick around town,
密切关注他们的情况 直到保证他们的安全
keep an eye on 'em until the family's safety is ensured.
说到马丁内斯
Oh, speaking of Martinez.
她告诉我有人悬赏追捕加纳一家
She informed me that there was a bounty on the Garner family,
所以做完文书工作后她会把钱汇过来
so she's gonna wire that over once the paperwork's sorted.
至于泰德和康妮…
And Ted and Connie--
他们想替克雷格支付承诺给你的赏金
they wanted to give you the reward money Craig had offered you.
不 不 这就不必了
No, no. That's-that's not necessary.
我已经跟他们说过了 所以我建议
And I already told them that, so I suggested
他们用这笔赏金
that they use the reward money to create
以克雷格的名义创建一个慈善组织
a charity in his name, which they thought was
这简直是个绝妙的点子 也许你没注意到
a brilliant idea. In case you haven't noticed,
柯尔特 老娘的工作能力那叫一个顶呱呱
Colter, I am pretty dang good at my job,
所以我自作主张
which is why I took the liberty
转了百分之十的钱作为我的费用
of, uh, transferring my ten percent fee.
百分之十 我以为是百分之八
Ten percent fee? I thought it was an eight percent fee.
新律所 新价格
New firm, new prices.
好吧 我能得到新的服务吗
Well, do I get new services?
想得美 百分之十
Don't you wish. Ten percent.
知道了
Got it.
友好一点
Be nice.
鲍比打进来了
Oh, Bobby's calling.
哟 小柯柯
Yo, C-shizzle!
你要去看看瑞妮的新办公室吗 - 不了
You gonna swing by Reenie's office for a visit? - No.
不了 但是
No, but, uh,
我的办公室乔迁礼已经邮寄出去了
my office warming gift is in the mail.
眼见才为实
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.
谢谢了 鲍比 - 多谢鲍比
Thank you, Bobby. - Thank you, Bobby.
行了行了行了 嘿 瑞妮
Okay, okay, okay. Hey, Reenie,
你的新律所要叫什么名字
what are you gonna name the new firm?
就叫格林联合律师事务所
Yeah, Law Offices of Greene and Associates.
合伙人是谁
Who are the associates?
待定
TBD.
好吧
Okay.
祝你好运了
Well, good luck with that.
我得挂了
I got to go.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
嗯嗯 只是…
Yeah. Uh, just...
…我得处理一些事
...something I got to take care of.
有什么我们能帮忙的吗
Anything we can help with?
随时吩咐
Just say the word.
谢谢 就这样
Thank you. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 只是工作上的事
Yes, uh, just work stuff.
总会解决的
It'll be okay.
你去看他了
You go see him?
对
Yeah.
怎么样
And?
老样子
Same.
要啤酒吗
Beer?
好啊
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不来点吗
Nothing for you?
伏特加
Vodka.
这几天挺难熬的
Been a rough few days.
每年都是这样
Every year it's the same.
我懂
Get that.
我知道你懂
I know you do.
我们不如…
How about we just...
…暂时不要说话
...don't talk for a while.
我只是很想感受到一些不…
I just really want to feel something that's not...
你懂的
You know.
我们能不能…
Can we just...
你和威尔斯发生了什么
What happened with Whales?
我只想让他知道我还在注视着他
I just wanted him to know I'm still watching.
你干了什么
What'd you do?
我闯进了他房♥子 四处看了看
Let myself into his house. Had a look around.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
拿到了他的笔迹样本
Got a sample of his handwriting.
我想或许我们可以拿来跟你收到的信比对
I thought maybe we could compare it to the letters you got.
你是说那些疯子
You mean the crazies.
说不定呢
You never know.
还有一些东西
There's something else.
奇怪的东西 我在他家里找到的
It's weird, I found at his house.
我翻了他冰箱
I looked in his fridge.
差不多是空的 但是…
It was mostly empty, but...
冰箱里有一袋泥巴
there was a bag of dirt in the freezer.
奇怪 - 是啊
Weird. - Yeah.
他说是拿来做毒素检测
He said he was having it tested for toxins.
你相信他吗 - 我不知道
You buy that? - I don't know.
我知道我遗漏了一些东西
I know I'm missing something.
总有一天 我会找到一些东西
One of these days, I'm gonna find something
能把他跟吉娜失踪那晚
that puts him in the parking lot
所在的停车场联♥系♥上 他就在那里
the night Gina disappeared. He was there.
我知道 我的直觉告诉我他在场
I know, in my gut, he was there.
我不知道我还能抱多久的希望
I don't know how much longer I can keep holding out hope.
也许她已经死了…
Maybe she's gone and...
我永远也不会发现…
I'll never know and this...
我会继续查的
I'm gonna keep looking.
我知道
I know.
我向你保证
I made you a promise.
我不会放弃的 直到我查出
I'm not gonna stop until I find out
你妹妹到底出了什么事
what happened to your sister.
WITSEC即Witness Security Program,证人安全计划或证人保护计划
Hot Topic是一家美国快时尚公♥司♥,专营反主流文化相关服装和配饰以及授权音乐
“Honey catches more flies than vinegar”是一句英语谚语,直译为“蜂蜜比醋能吸引更多的苍蝇”
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表