剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
好的,如果你还有其他事情要我做的话,
Okay, well, if you have more for me to do,
我想一步一步来。当然。
I would like to take it one step at a time. Of course.
我觉得我付给你的钱太少了。
I feel like I underpaid you for this.
我得接这个。稍等一下。
I have to take this. Just give me a sec.
嘿,兰迪。
Hey, Randy.
嗨,姑娘?不好意思打扰你了。
What's up, girl? Sorry to bother you,
但故事的主角是科尔特。
but it's about Colter.
是啊,到底发生了什么事?
Yeah, what's going on?
我收到一条奇怪的短♥信♥。
I got this weird text.
这是一条来自业余无线电账号♥的数字消息
It was a digital message from a ham radio handle
在APRS系统上。
on an APRS system.
短♥信♥内容是什么?
What did the text say?
求救信♥号♥♥。就是这样。
SOS. That's it.
很奇怪,对吧?
It's weird, right?
你确定是科尔特吗?不太确定。
Are you sure it was Colter? Not exactly.
但我确实追踪到了信♥号♥♥的位置。
But I did trace the location of the signal.
我再次确认过了。是的,他确实这么做了。而且是从收音机里传出来的。
I double-checked it. Yes, he did. And it came from a radio
离他脱离电网的地方不远。
not too far from where he went off the grid.
你联♥系♥过紧急救援人员吗?
Did you contact emergency responders?
是的,但他们做不到。
Yeah, but they can't
在获得更多信息之前,先派直升机过去。
send a chopper till they have more information.
其实,我有个主意。
Actually, I have an idea.
呃,把坐标发给我。
Uh, send me the coordinates.
好的。
Okay.
问题。
Question.
你们有直升机吗?
Do you have access to a helicopter
在太阳谷?是的。
in Sun Valley? I do.
为什么?
Why?
我需要你帮个忙。当然可以。
I need a favor. Of course.
如果有任何需要,尽管开口。
If there's anything you want, just ask.
嗯。
Hm.
♪ ……雨水带走我的痛苦 ♪
♪ ...away my pain, with the rain ♪
♪ 在香巴拉 ♪
♪ In Shambala ♪
♪ 洗去我的悲伤 ♪
♪ Wash away my sorrow ♪
♪洗去我的羞耻♪
♪ Wash away my shame ♪
♪ 伴着雨 ♪
♪ With the rain ♪
♪ 在香巴拉
♪ In Shambala
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 大家都很乐于助人 ♪
♪ Everyone is helpful ♪
♪ 大家都很友善 ♪
♪ Everyone is kind ♪
♪ 通往香巴拉的路上 ♪
♪ On the road to Shambala ♪
♪ 人人都幸运 ♪
♪ Everyone is lucky ♪
♪ 大家都好友善 ♪
♪ Everyone is so kind ♪
♪ 通往香巴拉的路上 ♪
♪ On the road to Shambala ♪
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 你的光芒如何闪耀
♪ How does your light shine
♪ 在香巴拉的殿堂里?♪
♪ In the halls of Shambala? ♪
♪ 你的光芒如何闪耀 ♪
♪ How does your light shine ♪
阿米莉亚在哪儿?嘿,她在厨房♥。
Where's Amelia? Hey, in the kitchen.
♪ 香巴拉殿堂?♪
♪ Halls of Shambala? ♪
过来,过来。
Come here, come here.
♪ 我可以通过以下方式认出我的妹妹 ♪
♪ I can tell my sister by ♪
♪ 她眼中的花朵,嘿。
♪ The flowers in her eyes Hey.
深呼吸,别紧张。还有一件事。
Take a breath, come on. One more thing.
醒醒吧,伙计。
Come on, hey. Wake up.
阿米莉亚,看着我。
Amelia, look at me.
看着我。没事的。没事的。
Look at me. It's okay. It's okay.
没关系,没关系。
It's okay. It's okay.
你没事,你没事了,过来。
You're okay. You're all right. Come here.
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
谢谢。
Thank you.
♪ 耶,耶,耶,耶,耶,耶。 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. ♪
小心。
Careful.
这里有一位搜救专家,名叫罗杰·麦克拉伦——
There's a search and rescue guide, Roger McLaren--
他在这里西南方向的一个小木屋里,他受伤了。
he's at a cabin southwest of here, he's injured.
科尔特?
Colter?
谢谢你提供的直升机。
Thanks for the chopper.
不客气。你还好吗?
You're welcome. You okay?
是的,我们没事。
Yeah. Yeah, we're good.
我明天给你打电♥话♥,丽妮。好的。
I'll call you tomorrow, Reenie. Okay.
该回家了。
It's time to go home.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表