剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
它均匀一致。
it's uniform, it's consistent.
瞧瞧。
Look at that.
笔迹
The handwriting
不匹配。不对。
doesn't match. Nope.
有人想让我们思考
Someone wanted us to think
谢丽尔绑♥架♥了莱利,然后自杀了。
that Cheryl kidnapped Riley and took her own life.
车♥库♥里的车是栽赃的。
Car in the garage was planted,
这一切都是事先安排好的。
this whole scene was a setup.
他们知道谢丽尔对莱利有种迷恋。
They knew Cheryl had an obsession with Riley.
所以谢丽尔肯定以某种方式认识他们。
So Cheryl must have known them somehow.
没有强行闯入,对吧?
No forced entry, right?
也许他们一直在等她,她让他们进来了。
Maybe they were waiting for her, she let 'em in,
他们杀了她,伪造成自杀现场。
they killed her, made it look like a suicide.
但为什么要费这么大劲呢?
But why go through all that effort?
给自己更多时间
Give themselves more time
随他们怎么处置莱利。
to do whatever they're gonna do with Riley.
嗯,有些地方不太对劲。
Well, something isn't lining up.
她不是在这里被杀的。
She wasn't killed here.
伤口下的血迹——
The blood under the wounds--
这和伤情不符,对吧?
it's not consistent with the injuries, right?
看到了吗?而且,如果她写了
See that? Plus, if she wrote
这一切都发生在她血流不止的时候。
all of that while she was bleeding out,
墙上会到处都是血迹。
there'd be blood all over the walls,
地毯上会有血迹。
there'd be blood on the carpet,
什么也没有。嗯,你说得对。
there's nothing. Yeah, you're right.
我们需要查明她下班后去了哪里。
We need to find out where she went after work.
我已经安排县里的人帮她修手♥机♥了。
I've got the guys down at county working on her cell phone.
希望他们能在今天结束前给我们一些答复。
Hopefully, they can have something for us by end of day.
是啊,我们可能没时间做那件事。
Yeah, we probably don't have time for that.
嘿,伙计们,我需要你们在手♥机♥上运行一个GPS追踪器。
Hey, guys, I need you to run a GPS tracer on a phone.
我接到你了。
I got you.
她叫什么名字?她叫谢丽尔……
What's the name? Name is Cheryl...
谢丽尔·戴维斯:好的。
Cheryl Davies. All right,
给我一点节奏感。
just give me a beat.
好的,她几个小时前就下班了。
All right, she left work a few hours ago.
我们需要知道她之后去了哪里。
We need to know where she went after that.
她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥显示连接到了一个住♥宅♥地址。
Well, her phone has pinged at a residential address,
但这件东西不是她的。
but it's not hers.
泰勒和莫妮卡·哈珀?
Tyler and Monica Harper?
你认识他们?嗯。
You know them? Yeah.
泰勒是做建筑工作的。
Tyler's in construction.
他是勤杂工,她是护士。
He's a handyman, she's a nurse.
人真的很好。好的。
Really good people. Okay.
和谢丽尔有关系吗?会不会是医院或者医生之类的?
Any connection to Cheryl? Could be a hospital, a doctor?
已经在做了。
Already on it.
与妻子没有任何关系。
There's no connection to the wife.
丈夫?
The husband?
是的,我现在正在查看银行账单。
Yeah, I'm checking out bank statements now.
好了。气温很快就要升高了。
Okay. Getting warmer real fast.
我看到一些抬头为……的支票。
I see some checks payable to...
哈珀装♥修♥解决方案公♥司♥,其中两家。
Harper Renovation Solutions, two of 'em.
看起来他好像在修缮房♥子。
Looks like he was doing some work on the house.
好的。那是什么时候的事?
Okay. When was that?
两个月前。
Two months ago.
那是在她搬回镇上之后不久。
It was right after she moved back to town.
是的,我知道他们住在哪里。
Yeah, I know where they live.
莱利可能还在那里。
Riley could still be there.
哦,我已经等了好久了。
Oh, I have waited so long
很高兴见到你,小家伙。
to meet you, little one.
我听到了谢丽尔的声音。
I heard Cheryl's voice.
她是在告诉我们你失踪了。
She was letting us know you were missing.
她真是太好了,不是吗?
Wasn't that sweet of her?
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
这并不容易。
It wasn't easy.
她就是我们的天使。
She was our angel.
把你介绍给我们。
Introduced you to us.
回应了我们的祈祷,但是……
Answered our prayers, but...
只有她知道我们之间的关系。
she was the only one who knew about our connection.
你疯了。
You're crazy.
你杀了她。
You killed her.
我们只需要警♥察♥。
We just need the police
暂时先找个其他地方待一段时间。
looking somewhere else for a while.
直到你准备好为止。
Until you're ready.
为人母意味着要
Being a mother means doing
什么对你的孩子最好。
what's best for your child.
这意味着什么?
What does that mean?
回答我!
Answer me!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你在那里。
There you are.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my goodness.
她很漂亮。
She's beautiful.
她?
She?
她值得更好的。
She deserves better than you.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我是她妈妈。
I'm her mother.
不!
No!
你是一个漂亮的小家伙,
You are a pretty, little,
忘恩负义的贱♥人♥。
ungrateful bitch.
你曾担心这个孩子会毁了你的生活。
You were worried this baby would ruin your life.
你想摆脱她。
You wanted to get rid of her.
我当时很困惑。
I was confused.
我不知道自己想要什么。
I didn't know what I wanted.
但我确实有。
But I do.
妈妈爱你,宝贝女儿。
Mommy loves you, baby girl.
放开我。
Get off me.
放开我。放开我。
Let me go. Get off me.
我亲爱的女儿。
My precious girl.
放开我!亲爱的。
Let me go! Honey.
亲爱的,是个女孩。
Honey, it's a girl.
哦,我们真是太幸运了!
Oh. How lucky are we?
你……你把一切都安排好了?
You-you took care of everything?
是的。但我们时间不多了。
Yes. But we don't have much time.
好的。
Okay.
不!不!不!
No. No. No!
不!不!不,求求你们!
No! No! No, please!
求求你,不要!
Please, no!
这位是道格拉斯警探。
This is Detective Douglas
来自警长部门。
from the sheriff's department.
警长办公室。开门。
Sheriff's department. Open up.
副警长,打开她的胸口。
Open her up, Deputy.
餐厅空无一人。
Dining room clear.
卧室空无一人。
Bedroom clear.
浴室已清理干净。
Bathroom clear.
一切正常。
All clear.
没有Riley的踪影。
No sign of Riley.
是啊,嗯。
Yeah, well,
我们已经发布了对哈珀夫妇汽车的通缉令。
we've got an APB out on the Harpers' car,
我会在这里留下一套设备。
and I'll leave a unit here
以防万一他们回到房♥子里。
just in case they come back to the house.
我们要去路障那里。
We're gonna head over to the roadblock.
对,放手去做吧。
Yeah, go for it.
雪莉有可能没回来吗?
Is it possible Cheryl didn't come back here
或者她……她来这里另有目的?
or she... she came here for something else?
你知道吗?如果他们没有莱利怎么办?
You know? What if they don't have Riley?
这事儿有点蹊跷。我们时间不多了。
Something doesn't make sense. We're running out of time.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
这是什么?
What is this?
为他们的孩子建的坟墓。
Graves for their children.
他们俩都在出生的那一年去世了。
They both died the same year they were born.
如果他们真的出生过的话。
If they were born at all.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表