剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
魂灵 现身吧 救救这个人
Spirit, enter this place. Save this man.
慢点 我们得送你去医院
Slow your roll. We gotta get you to the hospital.
我的伤势稳定了 对吗
I'm stable, aren't I?
奇迹发生了 是的
By some miracle, yes.
埃玛琳
Emmaline!
埃玛琳 - 贾斯珀 嘿
Emmaline! - Jasper! Hey.
担心死我了
I was so worried.
我以为我要失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
我们该去看看他
We should check on him, though.
好
Yeah.
慢点 等等
Easy. Hold on.
谢谢 - 嗯
Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
可以给我们一点时间吗
Uh, you mind giving us a second?
不要太久 嗯
Make it quick. - Yeah.
嘿 - 嘿 柯尔特
Hey. - Hey, Colter.
我对你感激不尽
I... I can't thank you enough.
警♥察♥抄了钻探公♥司♥的地盘 - 很好
The police, they're raiding the drill place now. - Good.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
腿怎么样了
How's the leg?
我会挺过去的
Yeah, I'll survive.
你呢 - 你知道的
How about you? - Oh. Uh, you know.
彼此彼此
Same.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you.
我倒觉得我们扯平了
Something tells me we're even.
他们说我稳定下来是个奇迹
They say it's a miracle I'm stable.
你不会跟这有什么关系吧 对吗
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
你真的会诅咒他们全家吗
Were you really gonna curse their entire family?
那个啊
Oh, that?
不 都是我编出来的
No, I just made that up.
就像你妹妹那样
It's like what you said about your sister.
有时候只需要装出胸有成竹的样子
Sometimes all you gotta be is convincing.
病人得走了 - 好样的
Gotta get this moving. - Pretty good.
我们走吧
Let's keep going.
来吧 - 谢谢
Come on. Mm-hmm. - Thanks.
没事了
It's all right.
我是一个可怜的流浪者
♪ I am a poor wayfaring stranger ♪
行走过这悲恸的世界
♪ Traveling through this world of woe ♪
好吧 慢着
Okay, hold on.
你是说「箭」吗 不是真正的箭吧
Did you say, "arrow"? Okay, not an actual arrow.
不带你这样自己出院的
You did not discharge yourself from the hospital.
我没事
I'm fine.
我现在要去领赏金了
I'm on my way to pick up the reward money now.
柯尔特
Colter!
我很好
I'm fine.
伙计 真的很抱歉把你搅入这趟浑水
Dude. I am really sorry I brought you into this mess.
没事 而且你说对了
It's okay. And you were right.
这是私人的
It was personal.
对我也是
For me, too.
我要去那里见我的父亲
♪ I'm going there to see my father ♪
我要去那里
♪ I'm going there ♪
不再漂泊
♪ No more to roam ♪
我要跨过约旦河
♪ I'm only going over Jordan ♪
我要回家
♪ I'm only going over home ♪
你好 你已拨通我的手♥机♥ 你知道该怎么做
Hey, you've reached my cell. You know what to do.
嘿 小妹
Hey, little sister.
我一直在想你
I was thinking about you.
我想…
I wanted to, uh...
给我回个电♥话♥
Just give me a call.
普莱尔 肯塔基州
日服两次
电影《1917》的插曲《I Am a Poor Wayfaring Stranger》
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表