剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
那么你为什么会在这里
So, why are you here?
他们说我还得再献一次血
They said I needed to come in one more time.
他们在我练习的球场上抓住了我
Then they grabbed me at the field where I was practicing.
所以你的手♥机♥和东西才会落在棒球场里
That's why your phone and all your stuff was still at the baseball field.
一开始一切正常
It was all normal at first.
他们给我一些东西让我冷静下来
They gave me something to make me calm
让我入睡 和以前一样 但是
and go to sleep, like always, but
这次…
this time...
发生了什么 - 我想药效提前消失了
What happened? - I guess it wore off before I was done.
我醒过来…
I came to, and...
有个孩子躺在我旁边
there was a kid next to me in a bed, but
但他死了 所以我逃走了
he was dead. So I ran.
和阿什莉逃到了铁路调车场
To the train yard with Ashley.
你们为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you go to the police?
我很害怕 我♥干♥的事…
I was scared. What I did--
卖♥♥血…这肯定是违法的
with selling the blood-- that has to be illegal.
所以我带上了血液袋
It's why I brought the blood bag with me.
我不想失去我的棒球奖学金
I didn't want to lose my baseball scholarship.
我反抗他们 但…
I fought with them, but...
他们在我头上套了个袋子
they put a bag over my head
把我扔进后备箱 然后把我带到这里
and threw me in the trunk and brought me here.
他们杀了阿什莉
They killed Ashley.
阿什莉没死
Ashley's not dead.
她还活着
She's alive.
但她怎么会活下来
But how'd she survive?
因为她是个斗士
Because she's a fighter.
我们也要做个斗士 好吗
And we're gonna be fighters too, okay?
来吧
Come on.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们为什么还没杀了我们
Why haven't they killed us yet?
因为他们还需要你的血
Because they still need your blood.
像你这样的人
Someone like you
对那些人来说是很值钱的
is worth a lot of money to these people.
那你呢 - 我猜
What about you? - I'm guessing
他们需要我作为筹码
they might need me for leverage.
直到不需要为止
Until they don't.
你好 抱歉这么晚了还打扰你
Hi, sorry to bother so late.
我是柯尔特·肖 我是比莉的搭档
I'm Colter Shaw. I work with Billie.
是的
Oh. Yes.
很好 我知道她之前和你在一起
Great. I know she was with you earlier.
是的
She was.
我联♥系♥不上她
I can't get ahold of her.
我想问问你知不知道
I was wondering if you know where she was
她在哪或她要去哪里
or where she's headed.
当然可以 请进吧
Of course. Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
这边走
This way.
所以你是说你找不到比莉了
So you're saying y-you can't find Billie?
不 她说她来找你
No. Uh, she told me she was with you.
我知道你撤销了赏金
I know you pulled the reward.
是的 这是个艰难的决定
Yeah. Yeah, I did. That was a tough call.
大型体育赛事 对吧
Big-time sports, right?
学校必须向前看 但我希望你能找到他
School had to move on. But I do hope they find him.
不管怎样 比莉几个小时前就离开了
Yeah, anyways, uh, Billie left few hours ago.
我看到前门装有监控摄像头 很高档
I noticed, uh, security cameras out front. Pretty fancy.
我想问问我能不能看看监控录像
I was wondering if I could take a look at some of that footage.
我只是想知道她离开的确切时间
I'm just trying to figure out when she left here, exactly.
行啊 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
你可以给我们的朋友调出监控录像吗
Uh, could we pull up some security footage for, uh, our friend here?
你要不要喝点什么
Um, can I offer you something to drink?
不用了
I'm good.
谢谢
Thank you.
比莉有没有提到过埃里克在卖♥♥血挣钱
Billie mention that Eric was selling his blood for money?
她提到过
Mm. She did.
某种生物黑客组织
Some kind of biohacking scheme.
我不知道那是什么玩意
Yeah, I-I don't have any idea about that.
你有很多这方面的书 不是吗
You got a lot of reading material on it, though, don't you?
是吗
Do I?
所以告诉我 因为我很好奇…真的有用吗
So, tell me, 'cause I'm curious-- does it work?
年轻血液真的能倒转时间吗
Young blood really turn back the clock?
埃里克的血呢
How about Eric's blood?
那样年轻又优秀的运动员…
Young, premier athlete like that--
我觉得那会有用 对吗
I-I would imagine that does the trick, huh?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
是你在买♥♥埃里克的血
You were the one buying Eric's blood,
对吗
weren't you?
他下落不明 校方发出悬赏
He goes missing, the school posts a reward.
你完全有理由插手进来
You had every reason to get in the middle of that.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不断找比莉要最新消息
The constant updates from Billie?
你是想接近埃里克
You were trying to get to Eric.
解决你的烂摊子
Clean up your mess.
之后你找到了他
Then you got him back,
撤销了悬赏
you pulled the reward.
问题在于他现在在哪里
The question is where is he now?
他在哪
Where is he?
起来
Get up.
把剪刀放下 大家都不必受伤
Put the scissors down. No one has to get hurt.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
我会杀了她
I'll kill her.
那样不太明智
Bad move.
不 别听他的
Don't. Don't do it.
你没事吧
You okay? Yeah?
你脑子进水了吗
What is wrong with you?
我脑子进水 - 是啊
What is wrong with me? - Yeah.
说一句「谢谢」怎么样
How about just a nice "thank you"?
谢谢
Thank you.
你可能会杀了我
You could've killed me.
但我没有
But I didn't.
过来 我看看你的头
Come here. Let me look at your head.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Come on, let's go.
嘿 谢谢你能过来一趟
Hey. Thanks for coming by.
我想给你些东西
Wanted to give you something.
我知道这不多 但这是我们现在能付得起的
I know it's not much, but it's what we can do right now.
已经很多了 非常感谢
That's plenty. Thank you very much.
但你知道 这不是我一个人的功劳
But, uh, you know I didn't do it on my own.
比莉·马塔隆帮了我很多
Billie Matalon helped me quite a bit.
我知道你们两家一直以来都合不来
I know your families have a history,
而且这不关我的事
and that's none of my business.
但如果不是她 你儿子现在不会站在这里
But your son wouldn't be here right now if not for her.
南内布拉斯加州大学有消息吗
You hear anything from Southern Nebraska U?
他们还想要他
They still want him. Still want him.
明天签他的意向书
Gonna sign his letter of intent tomorrow.
谢谢你找回了我儿子
Thank you for bringing my son back.
过去虽然千错万错 但是…
Made a lot of mistakes, but...
未来我会做得更好
I'm gonna do better.
这是不是意味着你会公平对待阿什莉 - 是
Does that mean giving Ashley a fair shake? Yeah.
埃里克真的很在乎她…
Eric really cares about her, and...
对我来说这就够了
that's enough for me.
我看到这里有多出的手套
Noticed the extra glove here.
介意我投几个球吗 - 让我们瞧瞧吧
Mind if I throw a few? - Let's see it.
好了 让我看看你的能耐
All right. Show me what you got.
呜呼 不错啊
Ooh! All right.
让我看看你有什么能耐
Show me what you got.
很不错嘛
There it is.
有点生疏了
Little rusty.
我不觉得 明明投得很漂亮
I don't know about that. I'm impressed.
手臂很强劲
Got an arm.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表