剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
风吹过你的头发
Wind in your hair.
你真是病入膏肓了
You're a sick man.
5-0-5-9
5-0-5-9.
5-0-6-5 5-0-6-5
5-0-6-5. 5-0-6-5...
这条街没有5-0-7-1
Uh, there is no 5-0-7-1.
什么也没有 只是荒漠而已
There's nothing. It's just desert.
这里没人
There's no one here.
等等
Hang on.
开出来一辆黑色林肯加长车
Long black limousine.
我们这就出发 三分钟后到现场
We're moving in. We'll be on the scene in three minutes.
在那之前你要保重
Stay healthy till then.
等等
Wait.
先确定一下
Let's just be sure.
下来一个带枪的大块头
Large man with a gun...
还有血腥约翰的女手下 这下没错了
Red John's girl. This is it.
好了 我们这就出发
All right, we're moving in.
联调局的 把车熄火 把手举起来
FBI. Turn off the car and show me your hands.
联调局的 谁也不许动
FBI! Nobody move!
我们是加调局的 别开枪 我们是加调局探员
CBI! Don't shoot! We're CBI agents!
-你们真是大错特错 -下车
- You're making a terrible mistake. - Get out.
我们正在执行任务
We're in the middle of an operation.
把手靠在车上
Hands on the car.
把手靠在车上 不许动
Hands on the car. Don't move.
那就是你的礼物
That the gift?
血腥约翰在里面吗
Red John in there?
他很期待跟你谈谈
He's looking forward to speaking with you.
派翠克 你身上有一种天真的侥幸心理
You know, Patrick, there's a childish hopefulness
真是非常可爱
about you that is really quite adorable.
把它放在引擎盖上
Put it on the hood.
里面是什么 足球 卷心菜
So what is it, a football? A cabbage?
是瓜 哈密瓜
Melon. Honeydew.
有机的
Organic.
真可爱
Adorable.
搜完他的身 再小小教训他一下
Frisk him, then beat him... A little.
这都是谁啊
Well, well, well.
探员 这是个误会
Agent, this is a mistake.
达西探员 你不明白
Agent Darcy, you don't understand.
-拜托 听我说 -不 我不明白
- Please, listen to me. - No, I don't understand.
你不是已经死了 还有你
You're supposed to be dead, as are you.
这太奇怪了
This is very strange.
苏珊 我求你
Susan, I am begging you.
请听我说
Please listen to what I'm saying.
我们假死是要设计给血腥约翰下圈套
Our fake deaths were a ruse to trap Red John,
而且已经奏效了
and it worked.
简现在就跟他在一起 他有生命危险
Jane is with him right now, and his life is in grave danger.
他就在克斯顿大道5071号♥
He's at 5071 Keston Avenue.
够了 我们没那么多时间
That's enough. We haven't got much time.
把他扔进乘客席
Put him in the passenger seat.
你好啊 派翠克
Hello, Patrick.
你还好吗
How you doing?
无论如何都还算愉快
Debonair at all costs, huh?
你是什么时候知道的
When did you know?
你把我唬住了好一阵子
Oh, you strung me along for a good long while.
做得好
Well done.
不过幸好 我有个好朋友在联调局
Luckily, I have a good friend in the FBI,
所以联调局一有发现 我就知道了
so I found out when the FBI found out.
哑口无言了吧
Cat got your tongue?
我无话可说
I have nothing to say.
真的吗 没话说
Really? Nothing?
"下地狱吧"这种话根本不必说出口
"Go to hell" Goes without saying,
所以没错 没话说了
so, yes, nothing.
你也知道 派翠克 根本没有地狱
As you well know, Patrick, there is no hell.
如果我死了 我不会受到惩罚
When I die, I won't be punished.
如果你真有变节之心
What if you really did have a change of heart?
如果我和你成为朋友
What if you and I were friends?
想象一下我们可以过怎样的生活
Imagine the life we could lead.
人往高处走 派翠克
It's a higher path, Patrick.
成为更崇高的存在
A nobler existence.
我说过了 下地狱吧
Like I said, go to hell.
好吧 如你所愿
Oh, well, as you wish.
劳拉蕾 减掉他两根手指
Lorelei, cut off two of his fingers.
哪两根你来定 然后我们就走
You choose which. Then we should go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
联调局的 熄火下车
FBI! Turn off the vehicle!
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
快点 下车
Come on, out of the car.
把手举起来
Get your hands up!
转过身去 双手靠在车上
Turn around. Hands on the car.
本次通话已无法接通
This call has been disconnected.
请挂断重拨
Please hang up and try your call again.
本次通话已无法接通
This call has been disconnected.
请挂断重拨
Please hang up and try your call again.
你还好吧
You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
再好不过了
Never better.
很高兴见到你 劳拉蕾
I'm very happy to meet you, Lorelei.
我们从来没有
We rarely get the chance to talk
跟如此熟悉血腥约翰的人交谈过
to someone who knows Red John so well.
也很高兴认识你
Good to meet you, too.
听说过你很多事
Heard so much about you.
我和他 是情人
We were lovers, him and me.
他告诉你了吗
Did he tell you that?
没有吗
No?
为什么不说 爱人
Why not, lover?
你为我感到羞愧吗
Are you ashamed of me?
我们做错了什么吗
Did we do something bad?
我知道现实难以置信
I know it's hard to believe now,
可你要对我们开口
but you're gonna talk to us.
你很快会被击垮 你会告诉我们
You're gonna break down, and you're gonna tell us
你知道的关于血腥约翰的一切
everything you know about Red John.
你会娓娓道来
You're gonna sing like a bird.
不会的 爱人
No, lover.
我不会的
I won't.
你会的
Yes, you will.
一定会的
Yes, you will.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表