剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
长得很好看 大概30岁
She's pretty. About 30 years old.
我认识你
I recognize you.
我刚刚雇你做我的私人教练
I just hired you to train me.
在我被绑♥架♥那天你也在电梯里
You were in the elevator the day I got kidnapped.
你就是那个人
You're that guy.
我也认识他
I remember him, too.
我见过娜塔莉
Yeah, I saw Natalie.
她在哪里
Where was she?
一个有纹身的守卫带她走了
This tattooed guard led her away.
再没带她回来过
They never brought her back.
不 要所有的救护车
No, every ambulance you have.
所有能出勤的都要到这里来
However many can be sent, that's how many you need to get here.
快点
Hurry.
在这里的僵尸们不能接触普通的医生
Those zombies in there can't be seen by normal doctors.
他们基本没脉搏
They have almost no pulse.
医生会知道他们不对劲的
Doctors will figure out there's something wrong with them.
你 表明身份
You. Identify yourself.
西雅图警局
Seattle PD.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我们是来解决问题和善后的
We're the people here to kick ass and take names.
-还有幸存者吗 -这里有一大群
- Any more survivors? - There's a whole bunch in here.
-带他们走 -等一下
- Load 'em up. - Wait a minute.
看到这个徽章了没
You see this badge?
我只听薇薇安·斯托尔指挥
I take my orders from Vivian Stoll.
-你上司在哪里 -她守在停车♥库♥
- Where's your boss now? - She's securing the parking garage.
你在这里等着
Hold down the fort.
我去下面是安全的
I'll be safe down there.
-快点回来 -我想我还是走楼梯吧
- Hurry back. - I think I'll take the stairs.
饿吗
Hungry?
到这儿来
Come on out here.
准备好迎接新世界没 奥利维亚·摩尔
You ready for the new world order, Olivia Moore?
准备好为了你的种族尽一份力了吗
Ready to do your part for your kind?
我不知道该
I don't know what...
不久以后 西雅图将是
Someday soon, Seattle's gonna be
僵尸家园的首都
the capital of the zombie homeland,
而很多人并不想让这件事发生
and a lot of people aren't gonna wanna see that happen.
所以你是和我们一路
So are you with us
还是与我们作对
or against us?
我是僵尸
第二季 第十九集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表