剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我在地图上标出了
I've mapped out every possible route
贝利从学生会去泳池的每条可能路线
Bailey could've taken from the student union to the pool.
你看
Here.
这花了你多少时间
How long did this take you?
你把透明页翻过来看的话
If you flip the overlay,
这些是过去四年里发生的犯罪事件
these are the crimes committed over the past four years.
你可真用功啊
That's a lot of initiative.
记得给我的能力评估说点好话
Save some of that material for my performance review.
这可真详细
This is comprehensive.
"空闲的大脑就是魔鬼的工厂"
Idle brains are the devil's workshop.
我觉得应该是"双手"
I think it's "Hands."
我说的是什么
What'd I say?
那么在那些能力评估表上
So, on those performance review forms,
你会把所有项目都选择"超出预期"吗
do you just circle "Exceeds expectations" for everything, or...
我认为那是拉维的事...
I think Ravi handles...
搞什么...
What the...
巴克谋杀案 警方重点调查竞选对手
"克莱夫·巴比诺警探证实
"Detective Clive Babineaux confirmed
他在着重调查布罗迪·约翰逊"
his investigation is focused on Brody Johnson."
我才没说过呢
No, I didn't.
"西雅图警局内部的匿名消息来源称
"Unnamed sources within the Seattle PD classify
巴比诺是一头有着"赛皮科"情结的独狼"
"Babineaux as a lone wolf with a real Serpico complex."
"匿名消息来源"
"Unnamed sources"?
你们需要点什么吗
Hey, can I help you?
贝利·巴克两天之前来过这里 晚上10点之后
Bailey Barker visited here two nights ago, sometime after 10:00.
那个被杀的女孩
The murdered girl?
-你那天晚上当班吗 -是的
- Were you working that night? - Yeah.
只有我当班 但是她没来过
Yeah, it was just me, but she never came in here.
她的饭卡在这里消费过
Her meal card was charged here.
有时候 有些人自己的饭卡刷爆了
Look, sometimes when people's cards are maxed,
他们会借朋友的用
they use a friend's.
理论上我们不能允许他们这样做
We're not supposed to let them,
但是我们才不在乎呢
but come on, what do we care?
你是说那天晚上有人用了贝利的饭卡
You're saying someone else used Bailey's meal card that night?
是谁
Who?
我很确定是那个家伙
I'm pretty sure it was that guy.
是的 我们可以
布罗迪·约翰逊
我们应该确认一下布罗迪的不在场证明
We should verify Brody's alibis.
我已经查过了
I've already reached out to most of them.
没有问题吗
Everything okay?
为什么这么问 我做错什么了吗
Why? Did I do something wrong?
不 我是说你过于专心了
Not exactly, you're the opposite of distracted.
你的高效率把我吓到了
Your efficiency is kind of scaring me.
我在跟一个人交往
I've been seeing this guy.
好吧 约会对象 这下说得通了 不用讲了
Okay, guy stuff. Makes sense. Enough said.
他叫德雷克·霍洛威
His name is Drake Holloway.
他是个警♥察♥ 一个卧底的重案警♥察♥
He's a cop. An undercover vice cop.
那可不容易啊
Okay, that can be tough.
-但是你不应该跟我说这些 -他失踪了
- But you really shouldn't share that with... - He's missing.
我吓坏了 我只有把精力集中在工作上
I'm freaking out and I'm trying to focus on work,
才不会让自己崩溃
so that I don't fall apart.
坚持住 丽芙
You hang in there, Liv.
有几回我当卧底的时候
There were a couple times when I was undercover,
我一连好几周都没消息
when no one heard from me for weeks.
我相信他不会有事的 谢谢你能告诉我实情
I'll bet he's okay. I'm glad you told me.
警探
Detective?
你是巴比诺警探 对吗
Detective Babineaux, right?
没错
Yeah.
我在报纸上见过你的照片
I saw your picture in the paper.
我正要去警局
I was going to come down to the station,
-但是既然在这里见到你了 -有什么可以帮你的吗
- but since you're already here... - What can I do for you?
你真的是你们辖区的"赛皮科"吗
Is it true you're the Serpico at your precinct?
-那个最不受欢迎的人 -说得太对了
- The guy nobody likes? - So true.
这位是丽芙·摩尔 一名验尸官
This is Liv Moore, from the medical examiner's office.
她跟我一起查案
She works with me.
我知道谁杀了贝利·巴克
I know who killed Bailey Barker.
好的 是谁
Okay. Who?
是一个重案警探 一个秃顶的家伙
It's a vice detective. Bald guy.
他叫贝内代托
His name is Benedetto.
高等教育
让我说清楚
Let me get this straight.
你在指控一位西雅图警探犯有谋杀罪
You're accusing a Seattle police department detective of murder?
没错 这就是我正在做的事情
Yeah. That's exactly what I'm doing.
几个月前
Look, a few months back
我在买♥♥优托品的时候被抓住了
I got busted for trying to buy Utopium, okay.
然后贝内代托跟我说
The next thing I know, Benedetto's telling me
我要是不想进监狱
that if I don't want to go to jail,
就得帮他做线人
I have to work for him as a confidential informant.
他没有这个权力
He doesn't have that authority.
你去跟他说吧
Tell him that.
他说 我要带着窃听器完成六次毒品交易
He says, I have to do six drug buys, while wearing a wire.
他给了我不少现金
He gave me a bunch of cash to use.
他说 我完成六次交易后 就会撤销对我的指控
He said, once I do six buys, he'll get my charges dropped.
我不认识毒贩子
I don't know six drug dealers.
但是我知道贝利手里有药
But I had Latin-American Policy with Bailey.
我看她每天上课前都嗑阿德拉
I'd see her popping Adderall every day before class.
所以期末考试期间 我跟她说"我得抱佛脚"
So during finals, I said, "I need to cram."
我想用几十块钱跟她换几片药
I offer her a couple of twenties for a couple pills.
她说"没问题"
She says, "Sure."
贝利就是这样被抓的
And that's how Bailey got arrested.
我很确定贝内代托跟她讲了同样的条件
I'm sure Benedetto gave her the same deal.
当我听说她死了
When I heard she was dead,
我跟他说我不想干了 他要是不同意我就去找他上级
I told him I wanted out, or I'd go above his head.
他跟我说 我要是不想跟贝利的下场一样
He told me, I'd better not talk to anyone,
就最好别告诉其他人
unless I wanted to end up like Bailey.
谢谢你
Thank you, buddy.
你说他是什么线人来着
Now, um, what informant did you say this was?
-我们没说过这个 -FB·德莫伊
- We didn't. - FB DeMouy?
凯文·麦凯布
Kevin McCabe?
你在大学里有不少线人吗
You run a lot of CI's at the university?
这些人都有法官批准吗
You got a judge signing off on those?
我以前在重案组的时候...
Back when I was in Vice...
我听说过你在重案组的事情
Yeah, I've heard stories about your days in Vice.
在你被赶出来之前
Before you were run out.
听我说
Look...
你可以选择相信我这个同事
You can choose to believe me, a fellow cop,
或者相信一个被我抓到的人
or somebody I busted.
但是既然你不想告诉是谁
But since you won't tell me what kid it is,
我就没法明确告诉你
I can't set you straight
这个人在打什么坏主意
on what evil deed he or she is guilty of.
但是 让我把话说明白
But, let me make this clear,
我才不关心研究毒品呢
I'm not worried about study drugs.
我的关注点是那些在西雅图传播"幸运儿"的人
My focus is on whoever's flooding Seattle with Lucky U.
"幸运儿" 有什么线索吗
"Lucky U"? Any leads?
还没有
Not yet.
我们上个月抓了个毒贩
We caught a dealer last month.
我以为他是个大角色
I thought he was higher up the food chain,
但是他肯定吃太多自己卖♥♥的药了
but he must've been getting high off his own supply.
为什么这样讲
What makes you say that?
他本来可以判20年的
He was looking at 20 years.
但是我们给他提出了诱人的条件
But we offered him this sweet deal, if he just rolled over,
只要他告诉我们他的老板是谁
and told us who he was working for.
这个混♥蛋♥竟然开始发抖
This dumb ass starts shaking.
他吓坏了
He's terrified.
他最后说 "我宁愿把牢底坐穿也不合作"
He finally says, "No deal, I'd rather do the time."
我们觉得 如果他这么恐惧
And we figured, if this guy's getting so scared,
那我们一定离大老板不远了
we must be getting closer.
我们继续给他施压 结果他最终说漏嘴了
We push him harder and he finally blurts out...
"我不能说"
"I can't man, I can't."
"我的老板是僵尸 那种吃人的僵尸"
"I work for zombies, man. Flesh-eating zombies, man!"
僵尸 我真的听见别人说了
Zombies. I have officially heard it all.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表