剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
they never do.
所以没有调料架什么事了
So no spice rack, then.
好 所以我和每个劫犯的人事长官谈话
Great. So I spoke to each mugger's P.O.
知道了他们最后的工作地
and got a last place of employment.
原来他们都一起工作 想去看看吗
Turns out, they work together. Wanna go check them out?
我愿为正义腾时间
I make time for justice.
这地方有点不对劲
There is something not right about this place,
-隐隐约约地感觉到不对劲 -借过
- I can feel it in the air. - Coming through.
看看 好大一棵树
Look at that. Now, that's a tree.
六米高的红冷杉
Twenty feet of noble fir.
那个圣诞老人 我以前见过他
That Santa, I've seen him before.
那是博斯先生
That's Mr Boss.
他是西雅图最大的犯罪集团的头头
He's head of the biggest crime syndicate in Seattle.
所以这位圣诞老人送给我们城市的礼物
So all this Santa delivers to our city
是犯罪
is crime.
圣诞老人正在控制小镇
有什么可以帮你的吗 警探
Can I help you, detective?
你认识这两个人吗
Do you know these two men?
卡洛斯·雷纳和杰瑞·伯德
Carlos Rena and Jerry Byrd.
不 我不认识这俩人
No. I can't say that I do.
你知道一个自称为"迷雾侠"的
Do you know anything about a vigilante crime fighter
打击犯罪的义警吗
who called himself "the Fog"?
-迷蛙侠 -是迷雾侠
- The Frog? - The Fog.
不认识
No, I don't.
"打击罪犯的义警"到底是什么
What exactly is a "vigilante crime fighter?"
你知道他是谁 超级英雄
You know what he is, a superhero.
无私地保卫那些无法保护自己的人
A selfless defender of those who can't defend themselves.
我懂了
I see.
我不想装作我知道该怎么教你们干活
I don't want to pretend I know how to do your job,
但是对我来说 最好的办法
but it just seems to me, your best bet
就是往夜空中投一缕
would be to aim a floodlight
带着它的徽标的探照灯光
into the night sky with his logo burned into it.
我确信他会来找你的
I'm sure he'd find you.
他昨晚被杀了
He was murdered last night.
在离这不远的地方发现了他的尸体
His body was discovered not too far from here.
这座城市啊
This city.
我该回到孩子们身边了
Well, I should get back to the kids.
我们不想让他们发现我的真实身份吧
We don't want them to find out the truth about me, now, do we?
就是我并不是真正的圣诞老人
You know, that I'm not really Santa.
-他在糊弄我们 -我知道
- He was toying with us. - Yeah, I got that.
我已经安排了一些人马
I already have a couple of units
搜查那群劫犯最后居住的地方了
checking the muggers' last known residence.
或许在那能找到什么线索
Maybe we'll get something there.
我要了结你
I am going to end you!
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你觉得井字棋挺好玩的吗
Do you always find tic-tac-toe so riveting?
迷雾侠 他被另一个穿紧身衣的人袭击了
The Fog, he was attacked by another guy in a costume.
衣服上有个井字 还是什么的
Tic-tac-toe man, or something.
那是话题侠 我会把他带来的
That's Hashtag. I'll bring him in.
他是另一个戴着面具的小丑
He's another joker in a mask.
你知道在哪找他吗
You know where to find him?
想要找来话题侠 你就要发起话题
All you have to do to summon hashtag is to hashtag hashtag.
指的是推特等社交网站上#标志
他快死了 你得帮帮我
He's dying. You gotta help me.
通常我们会等到他们死透了
We usually wait till they're all the way dead
然后再把他们带到这
before bringing them down here.
-谁干的 -情况太糟糕了
- Who shot him? - This is so bad.
太糟糕的 你得做点什么
This is so bad, you got to do something.
该死 唐尼
Damn it, Donnie
我是个卖♥♥脑子的人 不是医生
I'm a brain dealer, not a doctor.
这个可怜的蠢货是谁啊
Who is this poor sap?
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
知道
Yeah.
那你给他带过来 到底在想什么
And what the hell were you thinking, bringing him here?
"超级死神" 这说出来可真尴尬
"Super Dead," that's just too awkward to say.
"帮帮我 超级死神"
"Help me, Super Dead."
"万能美女" 你觉得这名字怎样
Ooh! "Mighty Whitey!" What do you think?
我觉得我会是3K党最喜欢的超级英雄
I think I would be the Ku Klux Klan's favorite superhero.
说得也对
Fair enough.
你觉得称你自己为
What do you think about calling yourself
"超能医生"如何
"Doctor Power"?
"超能死圣" "死神医生"
"Dead Power"? "Doctor Dead"?
那"冰雪神女"如何
How about "Snow Woman"?
因为你浑身冰冷 对吧
Because you're ice-cold, right?
可能是如死一般的
Potentially deadly and...
还是个女人 真聪明
A woman. Clever.
理想情况下 名字应该具有象征意义
Ideally, the name should be symbolic
并且和你的能力相符合
and correspond with your aesthetic and/or powers.
好吧
Okay.
给我点时间 别立刻就说不行
Give this one a moment. Don't say no right away.
"抓抓女"
"Ol' scratchy"!
这座城市需要的不止是象征
This city needs more than a symbol.
就继续起名字
Yeah, just keep saying stuff like that.
我会跟在你身后 继续想名字
I'll follow behind you, jotting notes for the graphic novel.
怎么还是你
You?
我是斯科特·小埃的孪生弟弟
Twins. I'm Scott E's brother.
你们那儿做事真是越来越退步了
You've got the system a bit backwards.
你的工作是把尸体拿走
Your job is to take the bodies away.
幸运的是 这人还没死
Well, lucky for all of us, this body ain't dead yet.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我认为我们太晚了
I think we're already too late.
不 还有心跳
No. There's a heartbeat.
很微弱
Barely.
这不是急诊室
We are not an emergency room.
我们没有那么多检查设备
We're not equipped for this.
他要死了 你的第一想法是把他带到这
This man is dying, and your first thought is to bring him here?
其实我的第一想法是给你打电♥话♥
Actually, my first thought was to call you
让你来我那
and have you come to my place,
但是我觉得你可能不会来 所以
but I had some concern you wouldn't show, so...
他已经心动过缓了
He's deteriorating to bradycardia.
他不可能活下去了
There's no way he'll make it.
还有办法
Well, there's one way.
现在 在你发表自以为是的言论前
Now, before you get all self-righteous,
你们要知道这个快死的人
know that this dying man,
是唯一一个知道哪有污染的优托品的人
he's the only person who knows where to find tainted Utopium.
真正的 游船派对剩下的优托品
The real stuff, the stuff left over from the boat party.
如果他挂了
So if he croaks,
我们找到解药的希望也没了
so does our hope for a cure.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you?
我能说什么 这对你来说是场赌博
What can I say? It's gonna be a gamble on your part.
丽芙 没了污染的优托品我没办法继续研究
Liv, I can't move forward without more tainted Utopium.
真的不能
I simply can't.
你抓他一下 我就会在今天下午
Scratch him, and by this afternoon,
把你们想要的被污染的优托品全都给你
you will have all the tainted utopium the good doctor needs.
不用说 这家伙肯定还会活着
Not to mention, that this cat'll still be amongst the living.
他可能宁愿去死
He may rather be dead.
医生 抓紧时间吧
Tick-tock, doc.
咱们来点莫吉托喝吧 就当庆祝一下
Hey, let's get some mojitos. You know, celebrate.
限你们十分钟内从这里离开
The next shift is showing up here in 10 minutes.
不然我们没有办法解释
This would be rather hard to explain.
看来我们要把你装回去了 朋友
Gotta zip you back up, friend.
躺下来吧
Down you go.
我们一会就会去你那里检查他的情况
We'll stop by your place later to check on him
然后去取那些被污染的优托品
and to pick up the tainted utopium.
一会儿见吧
Look forward to it.
#话题侠
感谢你能过来 话题侠
Thanks for coming in, Hashtag.
我们知道你和迷雾侠打了一架
We know you had a fight with the Fog.
我们知道你还威胁说要杀了他
We know you threatened to end him.
-那只是说说的 -你打了他一拳
- Oh, that... That was nothing. - You sucker punched him.
-那是他自找的 -什么意思
- He had it coming. - Why's that?
迷雾侠说他才是超级英雄中的首领
The Fog thought he was the king of the superheroes.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表