剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Nick's our guy.
他的脚踝监视器显示谋杀发生时他在场
His ankle monitor puts him at the time and place of the murder.
我们会追踪他并且逮捕他
We'll use it to track him down and arrest him.
为什么不能每起案子都这么好破呢
Why can't they all be this easy?
无脑罪犯万岁
Hooray for dumb criminals!
我不敢相信你要放弃这个机会
I can't believe you're passing up this opportunity.
据我所知
As I understand it,
好多女人要付高价学费来学钢管舞呢
women pay top dollar for pole dancing classes.
我才不要
No way.
我的目标已经锁定三号♥抽屉里的人了
I've had my eye on the guy in drawer number three.
一位绝症末期的远足发烧友
A terminally-ill hiking enthusiast
为了死期能自己做主而选择了自杀
who committed suicide so that he could go out on his own terms.
多锻炼锻炼对我有好处
I mean, the exercise'll be good for me,
在美好的大自然度过美好的时间
quality time in the great outdoors.
也不会看到恶心的男人在我身上乱摸的影像
No visions of gross men putting their hands all over me.
佩顿 多愉快的惊喜
Peyton, what a pleasant surprise!
如果我知道你要来拜访
If I had I known you'd be dropping by,
我就换一件没沾这么多血的实验服了
I would've worn my less bloody lab coat.
我再也不来你单位找你了
Never visiting you at work again.
我指望着你能告诉我那些信息呢
I was hoping you had something for me.
卡西迪知道的那些
From Cassidy?
你还没吃她的脑子吗
Have you already eaten it?
这个就是她的脑子吗
Is that her brain there?
我没打算吃
I wasn't planning on it.
我们已经知道凶手是她男朋友了 所以
We already know that her boyfriend killed her, so...
丽芙 卡西迪知道的信息
Liv, Cassidy has information
对博斯先生的案子来说是至关重要的
that's vital to the Mr. Boss case.
她本来也想把这些信息告诉我
Information she wanted me to have.
她和我说过她知道博斯先生的一大藏货点
She told me she knows where a major Mr. Boss stash house is.
如果你本来也需要吃脑子
If you need to eat a brain anyway,
你介不介意吃卡西迪的
you mind, eating Cassidy's?
藏货点在哪
Okay. Where's the stash house?
最佳损友
有没有关于香港供货方的信息
Anything about Hong Kong suppliers?
或者运货的日程安排
Or shipment schedules?
没有
No.
卡西迪说她知道
Cassidy said she knew
尼克涉及的所有违法行为
every criminal thing Nick was involved with.
也许从这些开始吧
Maybe just start with that?
你再没完没了 我就从把这个盘子
I'm gonna start with throwing this frickin' plate
扔到对面墙上开始
across the room if you don't step the hell off.
好吧
Okay.
现在是你求我帮忙
I mean, you're asking me a favor
你却好意思纠缠不休
and you're all up in my business.
我相信脑子正式开始起作用了
Uh, I believe the brain is officially kicking in.
太好了
That's great.
不如你试试看闭上双眼
Maybe try closing your eyes.
注意力集中在"藏货点"这个词上
Focus on the phrase, "Stash house."
藏货点
"Stash house."
藏货点
"Stash house."
藏货点
"Stash house."
这与集中注意力无关好吗
It's not about focusing, okay?
又不是玩投篮机
It's not Pop-A-Shot.
我需要一些东西来触发影像
I am gonna need something to trigger the vision.
那我们就这么做
Then let's just do that.
我们该去哪里触发你的影像
Where should we go to trigger you?
接下来该怎么办
Okay, so, what now?
接下来我们享受一下这首劲曲
Now we enjoy this awesome song.
那个舞娘刚刚是用屁♥股♥蛋接的小费吗
Did that dancer just accept a tip with her butt cheeks?
那可真是
That's just...
这样她怎么知道对方给了多少呢
I mean, how does she even know how much he gave her?
她知道的
Oh, she knows.
我们应该想一个计划
We should come up with a game plan.
有人想找个伴吗
Anyone looking for some company?
正对我的胃口
That's what I'm talking about.
又白又紧实
White and tight.
去找点新朋友吧 宝贝
Go make some new friends, honey.
白屁♥股♥鸡
Pasty-ass ho.
找麻烦是吧
You wanna go?
当心老娘把你踹回那个
I will kick you right back to the trailer park
你和你叔叔曾经相亲相爱过的拖车公园
where you used to make out with your uncle.
赶紧到爹地这来
You need to come to daddy.
不 她不过去
No. No, she doesn't.
-丽芙 -一首大腿舞多少钱
- Liv! - How much for a lap dance?
-20 -我是律师
- 20? - I'm a lawyer.
40?
我也是律师
Oh, hey, I'm a lawyer.
快是了
Well, almost.
我是华盛顿大学法律系三年级的
I'm a 3L at U-Dub.
你欠了多少法律学校的学生贷款
How much law school debt are you in?
很多
Lots.
我都付清了
Not me.
奥利维亚 我喜欢你说那个名字时的口型
Olivia. I like how your mouth looks when you say that.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
够了 我们该走了
All right. Yeah, we're done here.
你就是这么触发影像的吗
This is how you trigger a vision?
没错 无论我吃了什么人的脑子
Yeah. No matter what brain I'm on,
只要我坐到某个猥琐男的大腿上
I just sit on some strange knuckle-nut's lap
就会有影像了
and "Poof", vision!
你想要触发脱衣舞娘的影像
Look, you want a stripper vision triggered?
不做些牺牲是不行的
We're gonna have to break a few eggs.
跟我来
Follow me.
不行不好不要
No, no, no.
大腿舞而已
It's a lap dance.
没有那么限制级
Low mileage.
没有下半身的接触
No knee to groin contact.
我可是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend.
所以才尴尬
Yeah. That's why this is awkward.
所以如果是其他女孩就不尴尬了吗
So, with some other girl it would be fine?
等等 难道你觉得我没有吸引力吗
Wait. Do you not find me attractive?
你想让我怎么说
What do you want me to say?
我想让你欣赏我的热辣性感
I want you to appreciate how freakin' hot I am.
-好吧 -你为什么非带入情绪不可
- Okay. - Why do have to make it all emotional?
我又不是没身材
I have a body, all right?
你就不能把我看做一个物化的性对象吗
Can't you just think of me as a sexual object?
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
你想对我扭屁♥股♥就扭吧
You want to back up that booty, back it up.
看看你会什么
Let's see what you got.
好 给你看看
Oh, I'll show you what I got.
来吧
Oh, bring it.
你知道你还是要付二十块钱的吧
You know it's still 20 bucks, right?
对不起
Ooh. Sorry.
我不知道你在家
Uh, I didn't know you were home.
我在找指甲刀
I was looking for my nail clippers.
说实话吧 伙计
Be honest, man.
我离开的时候
When I leave the house,
你为了更接近我 就穿上我的衣服
you like to try on my clothes just to feel close to me.
有时吧
Sometimes.
什么时候买♥♥的保险箱
When did you get a safe?
我也应该买♥♥一个 看着很成熟...
I should get one, shouldn't I? Seems very adult and...
防火吗
Uh, is it fireproof?
就是个保险箱
It's just a safe.
你这还有地方放我的绿卡吗
Oh, do you have room in there for my green card and my pristine...
我不 这个...
I don't. It's...
装满了 全是东西
Full... It's lots of stuff.
那好吧 就这样吧
All right, then. That's that.
克莱夫
Clive?
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
他们发现尼克的脚腕监视仪
They found Nick's ankle monitor in
在某个游客的背包里
some tourist's backpack.
我需要去吗
Do I need to get,
如果我有影像了会告诉你 用前额文身吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表