剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Thanks to your old boss and the District Attorney's office.
都怪布莱恩 哥们
That's all on Blaine, man.
他跟博斯先生耍花样
He started out trying to mess with Mr. Boss.
不久之后 我觉得他只想
After a while, I think all he wanted
挑逗那个性感的检察官
was to keep knocking boots with that hot DA.
-是爱 爱让人愚蠢 -现在布莱恩死了
- It's love, man. It makes you dopey. - Now Blaine's dead,
外面又有"幸运儿"了
and somehow Lucky U is back on the streets.
我猜
And I'm guessing
他不是这件事的主使 那么...
that he's not the brains behind the operation. Which leaves...
我吗
Me?
我就是个小喽啰 什么也不是
I'm a glorified gopher. I'm no one.
布莱恩还在管事呢
Blaine's still running things.
别对我说谎 孩子
Don't lie to me, boy.
布莱恩死的那天 我在场
I was there the night Blaine met his maker.
老兄 他没死
Dude! He's still kicking.
他现在正拿着泰餐往回走呢
He's coming here, right now with Thai...
追
Go!
看见没
See?
看见我多重要了吗
See how valuable I am?
你的人永远也抓不到他
Your guy's never going to catch him.
-我知道布莱恩 -闭嘴 你俩都死定了
- I know Blaine... - Shut up. You're both dead.
好 好
Okay! Okay!
快点 爆头 像对待首领那样
Just make it quick. One to the head, bam, like Chief there.
不要割喉 开肠破肚之类的
No throat-slitting, gut shot nonsense.
我怕疼 兄弟
I can't handle pain, man.
你♥他♥妈♥居然在手抖
Are your fricking hands shaking?
该死的 哥们
Damn, son.
-我没有手抖 -兄弟 靠近点
- My hand's not shaking! - Aw, man. Just move close.
更好打中
It'll make it easier to aim.
什么 博斯先生找不到职业杀手了
What? Mr. Boss couldn't send a pro?
我是你的处♥女♥杀吗
Am I your first?
真希望你疼死
I hope it hurts.
活着还在欺骗
向上帝发誓 布莱恩真的活着
Hand to God. Blaine's really alive.
他出现在了灵堂
He showed up in the funeral hall.
是真的 老大
That's the truth, boss.
我们割了他的脖子 他怎么还会活着
We slit his throat. How in the hell could he be alive?
也许是奇迹或者什么
Maybe it was a miracle or something?
奇迹吗
A miracle?
唯一的奇迹是
The only miracle is that
我没有让肯尼现在就崩了你
I'm not asking Kenny to shoot you right now.
我要布莱恩死掉
I want Blaine dead.
死掉 死掉
Dead, dead.
杀了他之后 把他的脑袋割下来
And when it's done, cut his head off,
放到帽盒里带给我
bring it to me in a hat box.
这里是西雅图
This is Seattle,
不是沉睡谷
not Sleepy Hollow.
我还在消化僵尸的事
I'm still processing zombies,
你现在又给我说秘密实验室
and now you're giving me secret labs?
所有僵尸都被吊到鲨鱼池上了吗
Are all the zombies being dangled over a shark tank?
是个好办法来消化存量
It is a good deal to digest.
怀亚特博士终于回我短♥信♥了
Hey. Dr. Wyatt finally returned my text.
克莱夫
Clive...
我从没感谢你
I never got to thank you
为了把我救出监狱而所做的一切
for everything you did to get me out of jail.
你救了我
You saved me.
主要还是担心人类的未来
It had a bit more to do with the future of the species.
还是感谢
Still.
把自己想成大兵瑞恩
Be like Private Ryan.
好好活下去
Earn this.
早有此意
That's the plan.
对了 麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥今晚的派对
So, it turns out the party at Max Rager tonight
在一个封闭场所
is a lock-in,
就在他们的地下停车场
down in their underground parking lot.
监狱主题
Prison-themed.
由于他们最新的超强麦克斯饮料
Because of their new Super Max drink.
监狱主题吗
A prison theme?
你们白人真会玩
White people.
派对晚八点开始 但是等到十点
So, the party starts at 8:00 p.M., but by 10:00 p.M.,
大门会被锁上 不许任何人进出
the gates will be locked, and no one will be allowed in or out.
要想搞出什么事也太难了
That's a pretty tight window to make something happen.
你的意思是..
And by make something happen. You mean...
我们要潜进麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
We're going to break into Max Rager
然后放出德雷克和地下室的其他僵尸
and free Drake and the other zombies in the basement.
最大的障碍是电梯必须有某人的指纹授权
The biggest hurdle is the elevator doesn't go all the way down
否则开不到最下面
without the handprint of someone with authorization.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
什么 你的计划是模仿《老板度假去》
So, what? You plan on Weekend At Bernie's -ing
影片讲述度假期间经历谋杀案等事件
让死去的詹克穿过麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥的墙
a dead Janko through the halls of Max Rager?
-当然不是 -我们只需带上他的手
- Of course not. - We'll just take his hand.
你要砍下一个死人的手
You're going to cut off a dead man's hand
然后用它打开电梯吗
and use it to open an elevator?
我认为是詹克冷酷无情的脑子让他们觉得
I think it's Janko's mercenary brain that's making them think
这是个合理的办法
this is a reasonable idea.
我觉得有点恐怖啊
I guess it is kind of grisly.
没人有其他建议啊
I'm not hearing other ideas.
也许怀亚特博士能帮上忙
Maybe Dr. Wyatt?
-谁 -一个在地下实验室工作的博士
- Who? - One of the doctors who works in the basement lab.
年轻人 我曾是他教练
Young guy. I train him.
他喜欢我 我也听他说过一些事情
He likes me and I've heard him say some things
让我觉得他可能对僵尸病因感到同情
that make me think he might be sympathetic to the zombie cause.
也许我能说服他放我们下去
Maybe I can talk him into letting us downstairs.
如果顺利的话 我们可以
If everything goes right, we could be in by the time
在派对开场前进去 然后在锁门前出来
the party starts and out before lock-down.
即使这家伙让你进地下室了
Even if this guy lets you in the basement,
等你找到僵尸后怎么办
what do you do when you find the zombies?
我是说 你们怎么从大楼出来
I mean, how you gonna get out of the building?
我们将有20个近乎超能的僵尸
We'll have 20 nearly invulnerable zombies.
我们能想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
-没有授权 -我们不打算逮捕任何人
- No warrant. - We don't plan on arresting anyone.
如果有人坏你们的事呢
And if someone gets in the way?
那么对他来说 情况就不好看了
Then things will likely go south for that someone.
德雷克在他们手上
They have Drake.
我不能帮你这么做
I can't help you with this.
我没想拉你下水
I would never expect you to.
这是僵尸的事
This is a zombie thing.
你确定这个怀亚特博士值得信赖吗
Are you sure this Dr. Wyatt is even someone you can count on?
这个嘛
Well...
弗拉德 看我在
Vlad, look what I found
储藏室金属柜后面发现的
in the back of that metal cabinet in the storage room.
纯优托品啊 哥们
It's genuine Utopium, boy!
这可是真家伙 首先是可选储藏柜
It's the real thing. First stock options,
现在又有免费毒品
now free drugs?
谁知道在这个邪恶地下兽穴工作
Who knew this evil underground lair gig
还会有意外惊喜
would have actual perks?
怀亚特 这都是他们
Wyatt, that's all the stuff
从船上派对僵尸口袋里掏出来的东西
they pulled from the pockets of the party boat zombies.
-是吗 -放回去
- Yeah? - Put it back.
年轻的科学家们
Young scientists!
赶紧撤 我要和我的小姑娘单独待一会
Vamoose! I need a moment alone with my little girl.
全部签好了
The papers are all signed.
自明天午夜 这个公♥司♥ 全部
As of midnight tomorrow, the company, all of it,
将归属菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥
will belong to Fillmore-Graves Enterprises.
他们是
And they are?
他们是私人军事承包商
Uh, they're a private military contractor.
就像黑水公♥司♥ 但没他们讨喜
Think Blackwater, but less cuddly.
公♥司♥卖♥♥的价格比我
The company is selling for more money than I could ever spend
活几辈子的花销还多
over multiple lifetimes.
现在 有这么多僵尸实验小白鼠
And now, with all these zombie guinea pigs,
为你找到解药
finding a cure for you
是我的全部工作重心
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表