剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
下到哪里去
Uh, down where?
我以为这是最底层了
I thought this was the lowest level.
我们在塔科马有一间实验室
We got a lab in Tacoma.
-去塔科马得有60多公里吧 -没错
- Tacoma's, what, 40 miles away? - Mmm-hmm.
感觉是个周末度假的好地方
Seems like a good goal for the week.
上跑步机去
To the treadmill!
来吧
Come on.
你发现道具枪了吗
Did you find the prop gun?
还没
Not yet.
我打赌最后开除的还是我 不是那个傻豆
You can bet it'll be me who gets fired for it, not numbnuts.
我喜欢剧团给演员取的可爱昵称
I love the cute little nicknames the crew have for the actors.
我不知道告诉他多少次了
I don't know how many times I told him.
眼睛绝对不能离开你的枪
Never take eyes off your firearm.
我搞不懂的是你怎么能拿起一把真枪
What I don't get is how do you pick up a real gun
却发现不了呢
and not realize it?
你肩枪套里装的是史密斯威森的枪吧
That's a Smith & Wesson peeking out of your shoulder holster?
没错 型号♥5906
Yeah, a model 59-06.
这是一把
Well, this...
道具枪
is a prop.
你分得清吗
Can you tell the difference?
这跟我的枪一模一样啊
Whoa. This could be my gun.
唯一的区别是这把只放空弹
Except this only shoots blanks.
那么我们去哪找傻豆
So where do we find numbnuts?
乔丹是个演技派演员
Jordan was a method actor's actor.
他相当专业
He was very professional.
有思想 有技巧
Thoughtful, technical.
他提高了我们所有人的标准
He raised everybody's game.
乔丹的首字母缩写
Jordan's initials?
乔丹·梅森·马尔什
我记得你的舞伴欺骗了你后
I remember the scene you and he did in here
乔丹开导了你
after your prom date cheated on you
你和他在这里的场景
and Jordan helped you through it.
之后他向僵尸化学老师脸上泼酸
And then he threw acid in the zombie chem teacher's face.
这哥们救了我的命 我却救不了他的
Dude saved my life. I couldn't save his.
我救不了他的命
I couldn't save his.
你今天有几场戏要用到道具枪
You had a few scenes today with the prop gun.
还记得你可能把它放哪了吗
Any idea where you might have put it down?
我没有放下枪
I didn't put it down.
你确定吗
You're sure?
眼睛绝对不能离开你的枪
Never take eyes off your firearm.
这是首要准则
That's the number one rule.
所以你是说你用你拿着的枪打死了乔丹
So, you're saying you shot Jordan with the gun you were handed?
这就是我的意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
听着 我得走了
Look, I gotta bounce.
你们自便
But help yourselves.
随便吃吗 这么好
Anything? Really?
怀亚特看起来很坚信没有乱放他的道具枪
Wyatt seemed pretty adamant about not putting down his prop gun.
这简直是棒棒糖的世界
It's like every candy bar on earth.
如果是道具师菲兹故意给了他
What if prop master Fitz intentionally handed him a real gun
一把上了膛的真枪呢
with a bullet in the chamber?
有趣的理论
Interesting theory.
天啊
Oh, man.
这块松饼还是热的
This muffin is still warm.
又或者是怀亚特把道具枪换成了真枪
Or maybe Wyatt switched the prop gun for the real gun
因为他想置乔丹于死地
because he wanted to kill Jordan.
也许吧
Maybe.
你知道警区的甜甜圈全是隔夜的吗
Did you know the donuts at the precinct are all day-old?
这就是公务员的待遇
That's how civil servants are valued.
话说回来 如果是怀亚特设计的这一切
Although, if Wyatt set the whole thing up,
为什么不说他放下了道具枪
why not say you put down the prop?
如果谁都可能是凶手
If anyone could've done it,
就得有更好的不在场证明
you've got a better alibi.
那是千层面吗
Is that lasagna?
我很难想象是怀亚特干的
It's hard for me to imagine Wyatt doing it.
你有看他的脸色吗 他很悲痛
Did you see his face? He was devastated.
没错 他看上去真的很难过
Yeah, he seems real devastated.
我想我找到动机了
I think I'm seeing motive.
《僵尸高校 谁将存活》
《谁将存活》
"Who will survive?"
他们每季杀掉一个主要角色
Yeah, they kill off a major character each season.
好像是他们的风格
It's kind of their thing.
第一季 怀亚特站最前面
Season one, Wyatt's up front.
第二季 乔丹加入了他并列主演
Season two, Jordan has joined him.
第三季 乔丹是主演
Season three, Jordan is the main man.
你觉得现在第四季怀亚特会排第几号♥
Where do you think Wyatt will be standing season four now?
进球了
Yeah.
皇家疼痛
就是这样
Well, there it is.
美国最著名的劣习之一
Some of the most famous junk in America.
盖起来
Cover it.
盖上 谁会在那里穿孔啊 为什么
Cover it. Who gets pierced there? Why?
这叫大礼服
It's called a Prince Albert.
我想知道这样要怎么过安检
I wonder how you get it through airport security?
你们俩看起来没那么吃惊
You two don't seem that skeeved.
我们从尸体中取出过各种奇怪的东西
We've pulled stranger things out of corpses.
高尔夫球 一条蛇
Golf balls. A snake.
再说了我们早就料到了
Besides, we were expecting it.
乔丹的穿孔...
Jordan's pierced...
那是他性♥爱♥录像带的核心
Yeah, it's front and center on his sex tape.
他有性♥爱♥录像带
He had a sex tape?
真纯良
So innocent.
由僵尸高校的斯塔莉·德克共同出演
It co-starred Zombie High's own Starlee Decker.
她饰演海莉 博迪克和科迪同时喜欢她
She plays Hayley, desired by both Burdick and Cody.
她和乔丹是一条信息检索条目
She and Jordan were an IRL item.
录像带差不多一年前公开了
Yeah, the tape went public about a year ago
在几个强盗闯了斯塔莉的房♥子
after some burglar broke into Starlee's house
偷了她笔记本之后
and stole her laptop.
给你点建议 克莱夫
Some advice, Clive?
记得把你的性♥爱♥带放云盘上
Always keep your sex tapes on the cloud.
他们的爆红了
Theirs blew up.
反响很大 事实上帮助提升了剧的排名
It was huge. It actually helped the show's ratings.
乔丹变成炙手可热的明星
Jordan became the breakout star.
作为性♥爱♥录像带来说
The lighting and composition
照明和构图不算非常有水平
were above par for a celebrity sex tape.
对乔丹著名的小♥弟♥弟♥来说却足够了
But enough about Jordan's famous genitals.
看这里
Check it out.
永远铭记
一个纹身
A tattoo.
"永远铭记" 正在被洗掉
"Never forget." In the process of being removed.
痛苦中带着讽刺
Painful and ironic.
永远铭记什么呢
But never forget what?
真像一个演砸了的作品
It's like a bad-acting workshop.
这就是你能在一个推崇青春的
This is what you get when a TV show
电视剧中看到的表演
worships at the altar of youth,
傻白甜和花瓶男尖叫着乱跑
Bimbos and himbos running around screaming,
在一所除了五金店外还能到处看到
in a school where, apparently, shop class isn't the only place
木制品和豆♥腐♥渣♥工程的学校
to see something wooden and poorly constructed.
这妹子需要记住自己角色的真情实感
That one needs to remember her character's emotional truth.
这是表演的本质 对真实的追寻
That's the essence of acting. It's a search for truth.
多说一点人物真实以及怎么发掘
Tell me more about this truth and how to find it.
为了塑造一个害怕僵尸的真实形象
To create a reality where the truth is fear of zombies,
我会想象一些令我害怕的回忆
I would draw on a sense memory of something that scared me.
就像那次我去露营遇到一只熊
Like the time I went camping and I saw a bear.
或当你见到真正的僵尸
Or the times you've seen actual zombies.
我的意思是不应该用语言来表演
My point is you don't act with words.
表演应该是一个人灵魂和想象力的展现
You act with your soul. With your imagination.
那才是赋予语言生命的东西
That's what gives the words life.
记得吃苹果是怎样的吗
Remember what it's like to eat an apple?
看 那就有一个 在树上熟着
Oh, look there's one now, ripening on this tree.
那是我留的
Hey, I was saving that.
果皮如此光滑而冰凉
The skin is so smooth and cool.
让我把它擦的发亮
Here, let me make it shiny before I...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表