剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
巴勃罗知道你做了什么吗
Does Pablo know what you did?
忠诚和愚蠢
There's loyalty and there's being an idiot.
有时候看起来是一样的
Sometimes it looks the same.
如果你无条件地爱着一个人
If you love someone despite what they do,
那你是在自欺欺人
you're lying to yourself.
你不能去爱一个没有真正了解的人
You can't love someone you don't really know.
但是这种你以为了解他的感觉非常难过
But it can sure as hell feel like you do.
我得跟德雷克谈谈
I really need to talk to Drake.
他死了 亲爱的
He's dead, honey.
我知道他死了
I know he's dead.
什么
What?
博斯先生杀了他 我知道是他
Mr. Boss killed him. I know it!
我每天跟我的儿子通话两三次
I talk to my son two or three times a day,
但是我已经有四天没有他的消息了
and I haven't heard from him in four days.
请进来好吗
Oh, please... Please come in, won't you?
我需要人陪着我
I'd love the company.
我正在看一些照片
I was just looking through some pictures.
我帅气的孩子啊
Oh, my beautiful boy.
这张是他第一次空手道比赛
Oh, here he is at his first karate tournament.
把所有人都干翻了
Kicked everybody else's butt.
这张是他初中的春季舞会
And here he is at his Junior Spring Formal.
看他的头发啊
Look at his hair.
是啊
Yeah.
这张是哪里来的
What's that from?
这张是德雷克从
That's Drake, the day he graduated
警♥察♥学院毕业的那天
from the police academy.
我跟他说我不想让他做卧底
I told him I didn't want him working undercover.
我说那太危险了
It's too dangerous, I said.
我应该警告你
I should warn you.
我一天没吃东西了
I haven't been able to eat all day
我现在正处于从低血糖
and I'm just crossing over
到失去理智的边缘
from low blood sugar to downright crabby.
拉维
Ravi...
我花了好长时间才弄懂这个是什么
It took me a remarkably long time to understand what this was.
-你得听我解释 -"提姆·阿迪斯
- You have to let me... - "Tim Addis.
"周一 周三 周五"
"Monday. Wednesday. Friday."
我可以解释的
I can explain...
"7:30到8:00 开车送孩子上学"
"Drives kids to school. 7:30 to 8:00."
"伊芙琳·莫里斯 清洁工"
"Evelyn Morris, housekeeper."
"4:30离开 没有警报"
"Leaves at 4:30. No alarm."
-拉维 求你 -你知道
- Ravi, please... - You knew
科林·安德鲁斯每天晚上
Colin Andrews went for a run with his dog
去西华德公园跑步遛狗
in Seward Park every evening.
我们都知道那条狗后来怎么样了
Of course, we know where that dog ended up.
你为什么要这样做
Why did you do this?
因为我有权利知道
Because I have the right to know
我是不是跟一个杀人凶手住在一起
if I'm living with a murderer!
我应该知道我的朋友有没有杀人
I should know if my friend is killing people!
我没有杀人
I'm not killing people!
什么 他们不是人吗
What? They're not people?
他们是僵尸吗
They're zombies?
那丽芙对你来说算什么
So, what's Liv to you?
拉维 你没有理解
Ravi, you don't understand!
你跟踪他们 梅杰
You stalk them, Major.
你猎杀他们 还给他们下药
You hunt them and you drug them,
发现你的所做所为我很震惊
and I am terrified to find out what you...
别说了
Stop!
我是僵尸
第二季 第十六集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表