剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
别忘了哈里也欠了别人一大笔钱
Let's not forget Harry owed someone enough money
都派了个混混来讨债了
that a goon was sent to collect.
那家伙是一个堕落的赌徒
The man's a degenerate gambler.
这就算是他的主要品质了吧
That was kind of his dominant personality trait, huh?
好戏要来了
This is gonna get ugly.
铃木的遗孀给了你一个脑子
Suzuki's widow gave you a brain?
是啊 装在保鲜盒里
Yeah. In a piece of Tupperware.
跟给我一个蛋糕似的
Like she was handing me cake.
你觉得是人脑吗
And you think it's human?
是的
I do.
但我说不出来源
But I can't ask our lab to test it
就不能要求我们的实验室进行检测
without saying where it's from,
而且我们已经被禁止调查铃木的事
and we're already in the doghouse for looking into Suzuki.
我可以送到联调局的实验室
I can send it into the FBI lab.
现在这东西在哪里
Where is it now?
在我的冰箱里
It's in my freezer.
你的冰箱里
Your freezer?
托管协议中哪一条包括了你的冰箱
What chain of custody protocol includes your freezer?
我不知道该怎么处理啊
I didn't know what the hell to do with it.
这整件事都太疯狂了
The whole thing is nuts.
我告诉你
And get this.
有一个我怀疑跟肉食坊凶杀案有关的人
A guy I think is connected to the Meat Cute murders
之前一直在调查大脑的事
kept going on about brains.
什么人
What guy?
就是那个朝我们走来
The guy walking toward us
牵着那个我跟你说过的灵媒的手
holding hands with the psychic I told you about.
不 调头 赶紧调头
Oh, no. Abort. Just turn around.
我已经挥手了 那样太诡异了
I'm already waving, that would be incredibly weird.
上吧
Nut up.
你好
Hey, you.
我不知道你还会出现在警♥察♥局外
Didn't know you existed outside the station.
我还以为你会回到克莱夫警探专用休息箱里
I thought you were just put back in your Detective Clive box.
拉一下丝线他就会说
Pull his string and he says,
"摩尔小姐 尊重点"
"Miss Moore, please."
丽芙 梅杰 这位是联调局的巴吉奥探员
Liv, Major. This is Agent Bozzio from the FBI.
黛尔 知道你的名字真好
Dale. It's nice to get a name.
我印象里你一直是
In my head you've been, um,
"停尸房♥的那个哥特萌妹子"
"girl from the morgue who somehow makes goth work."
她在美国的本名的确是这个
Oh, that is her Native American name.
你好 我是无业小白脸
Hi, I'm Barely Employed Arm Candy.
不 我是梅杰
No. I'm Major.
当然了
You certainly are.
联调局派你来西雅图吗
So, the FBI sent you to Seattle?
调查得怎么样
How're you finding it?
十块钱赌你中不了
Ten bucks says you miss.
从这里吗
What? From here?
这个距离的我简直是自动投篮机
I'm automatic from this distance.
那就把钱放在你的嘴巴上
Put your money where your mouth is, then.
现在你犹豫了
Now you're thinking about it.
我是你的蛔虫
I'm in your head.
真的吗 10元
I mean, seriously? Ten bucks?
这听上去是括约肌收缩后的声音
That is the sound of a man's sphincter shrinking.
归我了
Ah, it's your money.
付钱吧
Pay up.
什么 我刚让你在约会的时候出了风头
What? I just made you look good in front of your date.
你给我钱还差不多
You should be paying me.
-等等 这不是... -不是吗
- Oh, wait, this isn't a... - It's not?
那我为什么要付钱
Why did I pay, then?
你是说我什么都得不到还是...
You're saying that I'm not getting any or...
很高兴见到你们俩在一起
It's good to see you two together.
之前我听说你们俩分手了
Last I heard, you were broken up.
现在复合了
And now we're not.
空气中都浮动着浪漫的因子
Seems like romance is in the air.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
他绝对不会对肉食坊的事善罢甘休
He's not going to let the Meat Cute thing go.
现在还把联调局牵扯进来了
He's got the FBI involved now?
不 她不是为了这个才来的
No. That's not why she's here.
好吧 那就好
Oh. Okay. Well, good.
不 她是在调查那一系列诱拐案
No, she's looking into all those abduction cases.
诱拐案
Abduction cases?
不断失踪的富家小孩
All those rich guys that keep disappearing?
新闻上都在播
It's all over the news.
联调局认为是某个仇富杀人狂
The Feds think it's some Manson-y kill-the-rich nut.
他省钱节俭
He was frugal in life.
也许死后 他终于能放开手脚一回
Perhaps in death it's finally time he made a bold statement?
-布莱恩 -我正在讨论雕像的事 唐
- Blaine. - I'm discussing statuary, Don.
来客人了
We've got customers.
楼下
Downstairs.
-儿子 -爸爸
- Son. - Dad.
我还希望你第一次来访会更加...正式
I'd hoped your first visit here would be more... Horizontal.
恐怕我有一些坏消息
I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
你现在为我工作了
You work for me now.
首领 你就这么一个活
Chief, you had one job.
安格斯牛肉
你要为你的各户定制更大的棺材了
You're gonna need a bigger box for your employee here.
我们一般把脚砍了 没人会去看
We usually just chop off the feet. Nobody looks down there.
你对泰坦有什么了解
What do you know about the Titans?
南部自动售票后进生
Perennial AFC South underachievers.
早知道就不送你去那么贵的私人学校了
The money I could've saved on private schools.
克罗诺斯是泰坦族的王 统治整个宇宙
Cronus, king of the Titans, ruled the universe.
有一个预言说他会被自己的儿子推♥翻♥
A prophecy said he'd be overthrown by his son.
他的妻子每生一个孩子就杀一个 你知道怎么杀吗
Each time his wife produced one, he'd kill it. Know how?
把他们无聊死吗
Bored them to death?
他吃了他们
He ate them.
你饿了
You're hungry.
我有色盲电工脑特别供应
I've got a special on color-blind electrician.
不说我是不知感恩的寄生虫吗
Nothing in ungrateful parasite?
我吗
What? Me?
僵尸脑不会想这种东西
Zombie brains don't do the trick.
每个僵尸都知道
Every zombie knows this.
没错 但你已经不是僵尸了 对吗
Yes, but you're no longer a zombie, are you?
上次你去我办公室时 我准备好了一切
The last time you dropped by my office, I was ready.
我让人跟踪了你
I had you followed.
给你化妆的那个女人
That woman who does your makeup?
她对疼痛的耐受力还真低
Tsk. She has a low threshold for pain.
我知道你名单上的所有客户
I know all the names on your client list.
你耳边的轰鸣声
That pounding in your ears
是你的筹码灰飞烟灭的声音
is the sound of your leverage evaporating.
现在我是这里的新老大
I am the new CEO here.
你喜欢变成人类
You love being human.
食物 性♥爱♥
The food. The sex.
你一直是一个享乐主义者
You always were a hedonist.
你天生如此 所以...
You're built for it, so...
你要随时随地听我差遣 否则...
You'll do what I say, when I say it, or...
直接送你变成僵尸
Back to Zombieland for you.
懂了吗
Got it?
非常好
Excellent.
这是你的第一份活
Here's your first job.
马克·贾勒特
Mark Jarrett.
我的一名对手 得处理掉他
A rival of mine. Needs taking care of.
你要他的脑子吗
You want his brain?
你要获取点商业秘密吗
Help yourself to some trade secrets?
其实要的是他儿子 他会继承他的一切
His son's, actually. He's the heir apparent, in on everything.
所以我能拿到商业秘密
So, I get the trade secrets
以及看到我的对手崩溃的快♥感♥
and the bonus of emotionally devastating my rival.
这家伙爱他的儿子
So this guy loves his son?
那孩子在雷尼尔山度假
The boy's vacationing on Mount Rainier.
一幢偏僻的小木屋 应该不难抓
A remote cabin. Should be easy pickings.
没问题
Well, get to it.
搞定这个任务
Knock out this assignment
就给你颁发一个刻有名字的每月最佳奖杯
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表