剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I want to change my name to something cool like that.
巨响里克如何
What do you think of Rick Bang?
他肯定住在圣费尔南多谷
I think Rick Bang lives in a one-bedroom apartment
单身公♥寓♥里
in the San Fernando Valley
通过录制魔术赚钱吧
and gets paid to do it on camera.
斯蒂芬教我如何起色情片艺名
Ow. Well, Steph told me how to figure out my porn name.
不过叫做波丽·跛子门
Sadly, it's Polly Cripplegate.
你和斯蒂芬一切都好吧
Things good with you and Steph?
我觉得还行吧
Yeah, they're fine, I guess.
你和她爱爱的时候
Can you have sex without worrying
会担心把她变成活死人吗
you'll turn her into a member of the undead?
-不担心 -那就别叨叨了
- Yeah. - Then no bitching.
好吧 我没觉得我在叨叨啊
Well, I didn't think I was.
某人该吃脑子了吧
It might be time for someone to eat.
请选取一张牌
Okay, have you thought of a card?
你看到它了吗
Do you see it?
草花10不见了
The 10 of clubs is missing.
巫师 它去哪了
Where did it go, you witch?
草花10
Ah! The 10 of clovers.
四叶草需要黑暗才能生根
A clover needs a dark space to take root.
比如说一个
A place as dark
地下六英尺的密封棺材里
as a closed casket buried six feet under.
挺黑的
That's dark.
或者一个人的后口袋也行
Or, a man's back pocket.
真是我见过最棒的脑子
This is the best brain ever.
我都想开始杀魔术师以保持你这个劲头
I almost want to start killing magicians so it never ends.
给你看点东西 丽芙
Got something to show you, Liv.
-挑一张 -不要
- Pick a card. - No.
在清洁工发现希德的尸体之前
No one goes into the room until...
没有任何人进去
...the maid finds Syd's body.
等等 那里
Wait, right there.
三个保安进了房♥间
Three security guards come into the room.
出来了几个
How many come back out?
-也许凶手装成了... -已经确认过了
- Maybe the killer was disguised as... - Already checked it.
三个进去 三个出来
Three guards enter, three guards exit.
那间房♥间好几天没人住了
And the room had been empty for a couple of days.
希德活着进了自己的房♥间
So, Syd went into his room alive,
之后无人进出那间房♥
no one else came in or out of it,
但他被谋杀了
and yet, he was murdered?
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what this means, right?
这场谋杀是一个魔术
The murder is a magic trick.
我有时候真的超喜欢这份工作
Sometimes I really love this job.
抱歉 没看见你
Sorry, didn't see you.
最近有点不在状态
Been a little on edge lately.
工作的事
Work stuff.
你站在那里多久了
How long were you standing there?
我说一秒不到会很诡异吧
One second less than would have been creepy?
你最近如何
How's things in your world?
你知道斯蒂芬吧 我算是在跟她约会
You know Steph, the woman I'm kind of seeing?
"算是"
"Kind of seeing."
你用这种词女人真是会"爱死"你
Yeah, women love when you use qualifiers like that.
我喜欢她
I like her, it's...
我的问题是
My question is, look,
她刚把她脸书的状态改成了"恋爱中"
she just changed her Facebook status to "in a relationship."
你吓坏了吗
And that freaked you out.
我的状态一直是"恋爱中"啊
Look, I change my status to "in a relationship" all the time,
这样就能让那些人少烦我
just to get dudes to leave me alone.
这我知道
Yeah. Okay. I can see that.
但是...
But...
她这样有点急了...
Well, she's just getting a bit intense, you know, okay...
她说我们明天要庆祝盖伊福克斯日
I mean, she told me we're celebrating Guy Fawkes Day tomorrow.
我都不忍♥心告诉她早就过了
I didn't have the heart to tell her it was weeks ago.
盖伊福克斯日吗
Guy Fawkes Day, huh?
是啊
Yeah...
那她肯定是要求婚了
She's definitely going to propose.
你觉得她...
Hey, you think she...
你觉得...
You think...
你这人一点爱都没有
You're the worst.
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss something?
我对女性有恐惧症
Just Peyton showing no mercy
佩顿一点都不同情我
to my neuroses about womankind.
好吧 让我们把话说开吧 男东西们
Oh, okay. Let's get it all out in the open, Man-Things.
-丽芙怎么样了 -什么
- What about Liv? - Huh?
她不理解你 对吗
Oh, she's not glomming onto you, is she?
她束缚了你的手脚吗
She's cramping your style?
-一点都不粘你吗 -不 都挺好的 真的
- She's not being too needy? - No. It's all good. Real good.
今天她给我发了一条语♥音♥
I mean, today she left me a voicemail
说淹死是一种多么美丽的死法
about how drowning would be a beautiful way to die,
除此之外 她和以前一样
but otherwise, you know, same old Liv.
对 她受到一个
Ah, yeah, uh, she's rolling hard
迷恋死亡的魔术师的影响
on death-obsessed magician.
会过去的 吃了别人的脑子就好了
It will pass. She just needs to eat someone else's brain.
-就这些吗 -对啊
- Is that all? - Hmm.
好吧
Okay.
那我问问
So, uh, question.
你们俩
Since the two of you, uh,
都切身接触过了僵尸丽芙
have really experienced zombie Liv first-hand,
她的人格会受到脑子多大的冲击啊
how extreme do her personality swings get?
她可能会有点善变
She can be a bit mercurial.
但大部分时间我都很喜欢她变出的人格
But most of the time I enjoy the variety.
当然了 我又不用和她约会
Of course, I don't have to date her.
有一次她的眼睛变红了杀了一个人
There was the time her eyes turned red and she killed someone.
可能也就是一次性事件吧
I'm thinking that was probably a one-off.
一次性事件
A one-off.
那就好
That's good.
你看到了吗
Well, would you look at that?
死亡卡
The death card.
塔罗牌中的第十三张王牌
The 13th trump in the Tarot.
暗示着我们
A fitting reminder that
无论我们选择的道路有多聪明
no matter how clever a path we run,
死神总能拿到自己的奖赏
the Reaper always takes his bounty.
你这是吃了艾伦·坡吗[著名怪奇小说作家]
Did you eat Edgar Allen Poe?
真奇怪 我以为你知道呢
Odd, I was under the impression that you knew
我一点都不想看到你 可你还是出现了
I couldn't stand the sight of you and yet, here you are.
我是一种品味 就像西班牙凉菜汤或者U2免费专辑
I'm an acquired taste. Like gazpacho or that free U2 album.
你想要什么 布莱恩
What do you want, Blaine?
别担心 丽芙
Don't worry, Liv.
我不是来邀请你和我去骑双人自行车的
I'm not here to ask you to go on a tandem bike ride with me.
我来告诉你一些消息
I'm here with some news.
你知道报纸上登的五个失踪男子吗
You know those five missing gentlemen in the newspapers,
-联调局似乎来调查那个案子 -知道
- the ones the FBI has seen fit to investigate? - Yeah.
其中三个喜欢吃脑子
Well, three of them were big fans of brains.
我知道的 因为他们是我的顾客
I know. They were my customers.
似乎有人在西雅图杀僵尸
It seems someone out there is killing Seattle's zombies.
你是来警告我的吗
And you're here to warn me?
确认我小心行事
To make sure that I watch my back?
老天 当然不是
Oh, God, no.
是因为我需要你的帮助
I'm telling you this because I need your help
来阻止那个威胁我们生命的朋友
to stop whoever's offing our living-challenged friends.
更别提我都快赔本了
Not to mention, it's bad for my bottom line.
你觉得如何呢 搭档
So, what do you say, partner?
要把审判之剑握在手里吗
Should we take justice into our own hands?
奇怪的死人
你需要我的帮助
You need my help?
我不与杀人凶手为伍
I try not to make a habit of fraternizing with murderers.
这可不简单啊 对吧
That's no way to go through life, is it?
我知道他们让联调局介入了调查
Look, I know they brought the FBI in on this missing persons case.
报纸上都写了
Read it in the paper.
我从2007年开始就订了《每日经济新闻》周末版
Been a Sunday subscriber since '07, NBD.
反正他们让这个叫
Anyway, they got this lady Fed
黛尔·巴吉奥的女人来调查此案
heading up the investigation, Dale Bozzio.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表