剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Doesn't that look like Minor?
随便一条矮脚长耳猎狗都长这样
It just looks like every other basset hound in the world.
没错 但是有标记
Right, but the markings.
看时间
Look at the timeline.
科林·安德鲁斯是11月13号♥失踪的
Colin Andrews went missing on November 13th.
你就是那天带米诺尔回家的
That's the day you brought Minor home.
你还记得我带狗回家的具体日期
Do you remember the exact day I brought him home?
就是那天佩顿来我们家 我当然记得
Same day Peyton showed up on our doorstep, so, yeah.
难以置信
This is unbelievable.
也许你该报♥警♥
Maybe you should call the police.
有可能你看到了混沌杀手 而你当时不知道
It's possible you saw the Chaos Killer and you don't know it.
拉维 那根本不是米诺尔
Ravi, that's not even Minor.
科林·安德鲁斯
科技界百万富翁 凭借Ted视频一举成名
警♥察♥找到了他走失的狗
科林·安德鲁斯的狗佩妮是1月14号♥在公交上发现的
Colin Andrews's dog Penny was found on a bus on January 14th.
那几天不就是
Isn't that right around the time
你把米诺尔还给主人了
you took Minor back to his owner?
他怎么跑到公交车上了
How did he wind up on a bus?
我觉得你想太多了 朋友
I think, you're losing it, my friend.
那不是米诺尔
That's not Minor.
我要上班了
I gotta work.
梅杰...
Uh, Major...
妹子在跳舞时掐掉音乐 小心废了你的手
Gonna lose a hand turning off a girl's music like that.
维嘉警探 副警探
Detective Vega. Vice.
我要占用你一点时间
I need a moment of your time.
有什么可以为您效劳 警探
What can I do for you, Detective?
我们知道你在和德雷克·霍洛威约会
We know you've been dating Drake Holloway.
我们想要找到他
We're trying to locate him.
我们几天前在蛇眼喝了几杯
We had drinks a couple nights ago at The Snake Eye.
之后就没有他的消息了
I haven't heard from him since.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是的
Yes.
如果他联♥系♥你 请务必告诉我
Let me know if he contacts you.
刚刚是什么情况
What was that about?
没什么 别担心
Nothing. Don't worry about it.
告诉你 我们找不到尼克
You know, I'm having trouble locating Nick.
我需要你帮忙查出另一个女士
I could use some help sussing out the other woman
如果你没有别的事
if you're not otherwise occupied.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
警♥察♥来了
Cops are here.
他们关于卡西迪有一堆问题
They've got a couple of questions about Cassidy.
大家都穿戴整齐了吗
Is everyone decent?
不想让他们看我们裸着
Hate for them to see us naked.
他们穿好了 进来吧
Yeah, they're good. Come on in.
抱歉打扰 女士们
Sorry for the interruption, ladies.
我们想知道尼克·科斯塔斯
We're looking for Nick Costas
与卡西迪被杀一案的关联
in connection with Cassidy's murder.
我们有消息称他与卡西迪外的什么人
We have information indicating he was romantically-involved
有情感纠葛
with someone other than Cassidy.
我们希望你们中有谁知道
We were hoping one of you might know who it is.
你应该去问德斯蒂尼
You should ask Destiny.
她一直很喜欢博斯先生的手下
She's always sniffing around Mr. Boss' guys.
你为了钱谁都上 萨菲尔
You'd wrap your legs around anything with money, Sapphire.
我看见过你还要上停车计时器呢
I saw you trying to get with a parking meter.
特里妮缇
Trinity.
你以前和棍子睡过
You hooked up with "The Stick" back in the day.
一次而已 我约老总级的 不约小喽啰级的
A one-timer. I date CEOs, not gangsters.
卡西迪出事的那天
The night Cassidy bit it,
她休息回来后
she came back from her break
大喊着说她抓到尼克
screaming about how she just caught Nick
在搞别的妞
banging some other chick,
她说她要把他送进监狱
and that she was gonna send his ass to jail.
有人看见那晚尼克来这吗
Did anyone else see Nick here that night?
我们都看见了 他醉得一塌糊涂
We all did. He was completely wasted.
我在台上那功夫 他简直要晕过去了
He was practically passed out on the rails when I was on stage.
听着 我们知道尼克在哪
Look, we know where Nick is.
我们说话这功夫
We've got squad cars
我们已经派人去抓尼克了
heading over to pick him up as we speak.
但是如果你们有谁知道那个女人是谁
But if anyone knows who the other woman is...
我看见过海维提卡在储藏间在他身上蹭来蹭去
I saw Helvetica grinding him in the storage room once.
你胡说
You did not.
可能看错了
Maybe I'm wrong,
但是 你带很多男人来这
but, you do bring a lot of guys in there.
你在说我是婊♥子♥吗
Did you just call me a whore?
是又怎么样
What are you gonna do about it?
还我能怎么样
What am I gonna do about it?
你冲我说一次试试
Why don't you say it again to my face?
我把你头上的珠子都扯下来
I'm gonna rip that bead out of your hair.
我看你敢再说一遍试试
Say it again, I dare you.
后面的那个金发的
The blonde in the back?
我说完警♥察♥已经去抓尼克的时候
After I said the cops were on the way to pick up Nick,
她就开始偷偷发短♥信♥
she started texting on the sly.
我们应该等她下班 跟踪她
We should wait until she gets off work. Follow her.
我们是在吧台这边坐下 还是去找个桌子
Should we sit at the tip rail or do you want to grab a table?
我是说去车里等
I meant wait in the car.
小姐
小姐
小姐
你不要单独一个人走啊
你闲得蛋疼吧
Go sit on a screw!
-那个擦鞋小伙 -他怎么了
- The shoe shine guy. - What about him?
他目睹了谋杀过程
He witnessed the murder.
所以我不敢告诉任何人我看到了什么 对不起
他看见卡西迪被袭击
He saw Cassidy get hit
但是他没看见谁在车里
but he didn't see who was inside the car.
他觉得很内疚没有去警♥察♥局
He feels bad for not going to the police.
他现在是非法移♥民♥
He's in the country illegally.
什么车
What kind of car was it?
那是什么样的车
一辆蓝色的掀背车
他说是一辆蓝色的掀背车
He said a blue hatchback.
经理给了我一份
The manager's already getting
卡西迪被杀那晚
me a list of the employees and customers,
用了信♥用♥卡♥的雇员和顾客的名单
the ones who used credit cards the night Cassidy was murdered.
我去在车管所记录里查查名字
I'll run the names at the DMV
看谁有蓝色的掀背车
and see if anyone has a blue hatchback.
查克拉巴蒂医生
Dr. Chakrabarti.
怎么样啊
How's it hanging?
还行 谢谢关心
Oh, it's hanging fine. Thank you.
我就是来送一份死亡证明
Uh, I was just dropping off a death certificate.
听着
Listen, um...
我想问个奇怪的问题
I have a strange question.
我很爱狗狗
I'm a real dog person,
我就琢磨着 那个矮腿猎犬的主人
and I was wondering whatever happened to that basset hound
被混沌杀手杀死后 狗狗后来怎么样了
whose owner was taken by the Chaos Killer.
我看好像是在公交车上找到它的
I guess they found him on a bus.
有人领养它吗
Did anyone adopt him?
被害人的哥哥收养它了
The victim's brother took him in.
美满的结局 真棒
Ah, happy ending. Excellent.
你走之前 能帮我看个东西吗
Hey, before you go, can you take a look at something?
没问题
Of course.
你认识这个人吗
Recognize that guy?
不认识 我应该认识吗
No. Should I?
我想不一定吧
I guess not.
谢谢你
Thanks for your time.
不是外卖♥♥ 是巴比诺
你车里怎么什么吃的都没有
How do you not have any food in your car?
因为你把我的两个燕麦棒
Because you already ate
和我的救急大杏仁都吃掉了
two granola bars and my emergency almonds.
我能去窗户那趴着瞅瞅吗
Can't I just go peek in the window?
我们都不知道尼克是不是在这
I mean, how do we know Nick is even in there?
他在
Oh, he's in there.
他杀害卡西迪那晚开的车就在那边
The car he murdered Cassidy in is right there
就在那边的树丛旁
on the other side of that bush.
我靠
Holy crap.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表