剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Did you hear the part where I said it couldn't be tampered with?
没有
Nope.
看起来你的好朋友巴比诺就要发现
Looks like your best bud Babineaux was about to find out
铃木警督的小冰箱里有人脑了
Lieutenant Suzuki kept human brains in his mini-fridge.
不能让黛尔看见这个
We can't let Dale see this.
老天爷呐 等等
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! Wait.
我知道了 扔掉它好了
I've got it. We throw it away.
不行 如果她没收到这个 会继续跟进的
No, if she doesn't get this, she'll follow up on it.
我可以篡改一下 再送回这里来
I think I can doctor this up and drop it back off here.
就说那是牛的脑子
Make it say the brain was from a cow.
找到皇后
Find the queen.
那个
That one.
皇后
每次都能猜对
Every time.
你真厉害 你学过魔术吗
You're good at this. You study magic?
我在布鲁克林长大 布鲁克林都是玩真的
I grew up in Brooklyn. We don't play in Brooklyn.
你继续努力吧 下次再见
You gotta keep working on it, kid. Meet me next time.
那就是我们要找的人
There's our guy.
马格纳斯
Magnus?
我们是西雅图警局的克莱夫·巴比诺和奥利维亚·摩尔
Clive Babineaux and Olivia Moore with the Seattle P.D.
好的 你们俩一起
Yeah. Do I make it to both of you?
还是每人一本
Or did you each want your own?
不 我们是来问你关于邪恶希德的事
No. We're here to ask you about Syd Wicked.
-你听说他被杀了吗 -你确定他死了吗
- You've heard he was murdered? - Are you sure he's dead?
可能是个噱头 他非常厉害
It might be a stunt. He's very skilled.
我亲手把他的脑子从他头部取出来了
I personally removed his brain from his body.
那又怎样...
Still...
我们听说你们俩之前不太和睦
We heard there might have been some bad blood between you two.
我们看过希德在优酷上的视频了
We saw Syd's YouTube video
他曝光了你浮动烛台的把戏
where he exposed your floating candelabra trick.
他为什么要那样做
Any reason he'd do that?
我全盛时期时
Back in my salad days,
年轻的邪恶大♥师♥还没毁了我之前
before young Master Wicked ruined me,
他曾是我的暖场表演者
he was my opening act.
有一天 他来向我要求给他
One day, he came to me asking me to provide him
每晚多留十五分钟
15 extra minutes nightly.
我拒绝了 我以为这没什么
I refused, thought nothing of it.
但是几个月后
But then some months later,
当我完成自传时
when I'd finished my autobiography,
《这就是魔法开始的地方》 售价29.95元
This is Where the Magic Happens, $29.95,
我让希德为封底写个简述
I asked Syd to provide a pithy quote for the back cover
而他的用词并不友善
and he did not have pleasant things to say.
还记得他说什么了吗
Do you remember what he said?
只能说那个简述根本不能用
Let's just say the quote wasn't usable.
你想让我用这个吗
You expect me to use this?
"这本书写给那些喜欢看
"For those of you who enjoy watching the carcass
魔术衰败的人
of old school magic decay,
这本书很适合你们"
This book's for you."
女士
Madam?
那个宣传语是这么写的吗
Was the blurb something like,
"这本书写给那些喜欢看
"for those who enjoy watching the carcass
魔术衰败的人 这本书很适合你们"
of old magic decay, this book's for you?"
差不多是这样
Something in that realm.
邪恶希德的房♥间里有一条死鱼
There was a dead fish in Syd's room
还有一张他魔术界朋友留给他的字条
with a note from his magician friends,
"享受衰败吧"
"Enjoy the decay."
这应该是一个恶作剧
It was meant to be a prank.
恶作剧 真的
A trifle, really.
只是想告诉他 我还宝刀未老呢
Something to show him, the old man still has it.
好吧
Right.
希德被杀那天中午12:30到1:30
And where were you between 12:30 and 1:00 P.M.
你在哪里
the day Syd was murdered?
我能告诉你我在哪里
Uh, I can tell you exactly where I was,
我恐怕细节会让你们觉得恶心
though I'm afraid the details might be rather tawdry.
就在那天下午
You see, that afternoon,
我正在大堂吧喝我的迈代鸡尾酒
I was savoring a Mai Tai in the lobby bar,
这时有一个美女把我迷住了
when I was approached by an enchanting,
一头红褐色的头发和一双碧眼
auburn-haired beauty with eyes of green
当然还有丰满的胸部
and a bountiful bosom.
她很熟悉我的工作
She was familiar with my work,
然后建议我在大堂的男厕找个隐秘的地方
and suggested we seek privacy in the lobby men's room.
-一个没有摄像头的地方 -要舒服的
- Where there are no cameras. - Convenient.
我们需要可以完全探索彼此身体的地方
We needed somewhere we could fully explore each other's bodies.
遗憾的是 我还是没能知道她的名字
Regrettably, I never managed to get her name.
不好意思
Excuse us.
红褐色头发的美女不可能在洗手间
There's no way any auburn-haired beauty
和那种人做这种下流的事情
did the nasty in a bathroom with that dude.
但是他确实不在希德的房♥间里
But we can't place him in Syd's room anyway.
什么
What?
那个小孩魔术师偷了我的手表
That kid magician stole my watch.
不叫玫瑰的玫瑰
这个花也曾经艳丽的绽放过
This flower had color and could bloom once.
就算是没有枯萎
And yet death,
也会被世间其他生物掩盖其美丽
blind to the beauty of all living things,
即使像这些花一样漂亮 还是会被无视
even one as vibrant as this, has swept over it,
慢慢地弯向地面
wrenching it closer to the ground.
直到它们枯萎折断
Until it breaks.
你是想说你想要玉米粉饼吗 还是不要
So, is that a "Yes," You want a quesadilla or no?
不好意思 我很好
Sorry, I'm good.
是因为我吃的这个脑子 会非常阴暗
It's this brain I'm on. It can get pretty dark.
不是 听着
Hey, no, listen.
我们答应过彼此要坦诚相待
Uh, we promised we're gonna be honest with each other, uh...
我想知道你这个美丽的
I want to know what's going
不死的脑袋里究竟在想什么
on in that beautiful undead head of yours.
好吧 你知道那些失踪的有钱人吧
Well, you know those missing rich people?
-然后呢 -他们是僵尸
- Yeah? - They're zombies.
这个城市有人想除掉所有的僵尸
Someone is going around the city taking out zombies.
我可能就是下一个
I could be next.
我保证你不会有事的
I promise, that's not going to happen to you.
这个不是你能保证的
That's not something you can promise.
丹尼少年
Oh Danny boy
当风笛呼唤
The pipes, the pipes are calling
幽谷成排
from glen to glen, and down the mountain side
-你好 -怎么了 你好
- Hello? - Why, hello.
多么令人开心的惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
你的声音很恬静
You have quite the voice.
我小学是合唱队男高音部的领唱
I was lead tenor in my grade school choir.
第二领唱
Hmm. Second lead,
后来汤米·菲茨帕特里克很不幸地摔倒了
and then Tommy Fitzpatrick had an unfortunate fall.
那个孩子 太笨了
So clumsy, that kid.
你来有什么事吗
So, what brings you in?
博斯先生突然来我的办公室找我了
I got a surprise visit at work from Mr. Boss.
他从来不会提前通知你
Ah! He never calls first.
他看见了我们的大白板和你给我的信息
He saw our big board with the information you gave.
他说有些已经过时了
He said some of it was out of date.
他知道我们的线人以前是为他卖♥♥命的
I think he knows our source used to work for him.
我觉得可能需要给你提个醒
Thought you might want the heads up on that.
非常感激
Much obliged.
你知道的 对于孩子来说 他是
You know, for a little guy, he's...
-非常恐惧的 -是的
- Enormously terrifying? - Yeah.
是呀
Yeah.
这个 拿着
Here, take this.
-免费洗车卡 -拿错了
- A free car wash? - Whoops, wrong card.
我觉得我们还没好到这种程度
I don't think our relationship is quite at that level yet.
这个拿去吧 我的手♥机♥号♥码
Here you go. It's my cell.
如果下次博斯先生再突然去找你
So the next time Mr. Boss drops by
或者你只是觉得紧张 就给我打电♥话♥
or if you're just feeling the heebie-jeebies, give me a call.
尸检报告
联邦调查局喜欢说牛脑还是牛的脑子
Would the FBI call them "Cow brains" Or "Bovine"?
牛的脑子
Bovine.
联邦调查局是非常正规的机构
The FBI are a very formal outfit.
牛的脑子
这些生气的魔术师写的推特太不可思议了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表