剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I had nothing to do with this. It was all her.
你这个满口谎言的混♥蛋♥
You lying son of a bitch!
请看
Behold!
-我能出来了吗 -是的
- I can come out now? - Yeah.
请看 马格纳斯的红发巨♥乳♥美女
Behold, Magnus' auburn-haired, ample-bosomed beauty.
他这么说吗
He said that?
德斯蒂妮 请指出雇你把马格纳斯
Destiny, please point to the man who hired you
引出摄像头范围
to romance Magnus away from security cameras,
毁掉他不在场证明的男人
thereby destroying his only alibi.
他
Him.
告诉我你全拍下来了
Tell me you're getting this.
一般来说我们会把证人
Normally we bring witnesses
带到局里再录口供
down to the station to take statements.
这样有什么魔力可言呢
Where's the magic in that?
-你没事吧 -天啊
- You okay? - Oh... Oh, my God.
抱歉
Sorry.
我以后进门的时候应该拿个喇叭
I should really start announcing myself with fanfare
大肆宣告一番
before I enter a room.
我真是蠢透了
Ah... I am such a dork.
我们要不要一起做些什么 玩一玩
How about we throw on a flick, hang out?
你想怎么样
Well, what did you have in mind?
也许我们终于能够
Maybe we could finally, actually,
看那部你一直惦念的《迷魂记》了
see that Vertigo movie you're always going on about.
听上去很合我的胃口
That sounds like just my speed.
你不是在和斯蒂芬约会吗
Aren't you seeing Steph?
我...我分手了
Well, I, uh, I ended it.
也许搬进来是个坏主意
Maybe this was a bad idea, moving in.
不不不不不 留下来
No, no, no, no, no, no, stay.
我太蠢了
I'm an idiot.
也许我喝醉了
Maybe I've been drinking?
不 只是我太蠢了
No, it's just the idiocy.
别紧张 我觉得你很棒 很风趣
Don't sweat it. Look, I think you're amazing and funny.
-只不过我遇到了... -不用解释
- It's just, I met... - No need to explain.
你是个好人 查克拉巴蒂
You're a good man, Chakrabarti.
我们还是能一起玩啊
We can still hang though.
终于能来看《迷魂记》啊
Vertigo, come on, finally.
我觉得算了吧 我要上楼了
You know, I don't think so. I'm gonna head upstairs.
那个哈瑞奎师那的人给了我一本讲报应的小册子
This Hare Krishna handed me a pamphlet about karma.
我一直想看看 所以...
Been meaning to check it out, so...
物种鉴定 牛脑
牛脑
Cow brains.
也许他们没错
Maybe they're right.
也许我就是在追逐鬼魂
Maybe I'm chasing ghosts.
我还真的以为
I mean, I actually thought
铃木在冰箱里放了人脑
Suzuki had a human brain in his freezer.
太疯狂了 对吗
That's crazy, isn't it?
你好像很失望这不是人脑
You seem disappointed it's not human.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是吧
Maybe I am.
有人居住
梅杰
Major?
梅杰
Major!
我是僵尸
第二季 第七集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表