剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
都住手
Break it up!
你们就是这种团队吗
Is that the kind of team this is?
是海登教练希望的样子吗
The kind of team Coach Hayden would want you to be?
不是
No.
你竟然提他
You went there.
我不要脸
I'm shameless.
听着 查理 不许用手肘袭击人
Look, Charlie, keep your elbows down.
乔迪 不许用头顶查理的手肘
Jordy, stop head-butting Charlie's elbows.
好
All right.
右胸腔肋骨下 六厘米长的刺伤
Puncture wound, six centimeters under right anterior rib cage,
导致上行结肠穿孔
piercing the ascending colon.
受害者是...
The victim was...
你是拉维吗
You Ravi?
我见过你 在哪见的呢
I know you. Uh, how do I know you?
可能是给我双胞胎哥哥做尸检的时候见过吧
You may recognize me from such autopsies as my twin brother's.
没错
Oh, yes.
斯科特·埃伯哈德是你哥哥
Scott Eberhard was your brother.
-节哀顺变 -他是个疯子
- I'm sorry for your loss. - Uh-uh. He was nuts.
他还相信有僵尸呢
Dude believed in zombies.
游艇派对优托品 你暗影管的朋友向你问好
Boat party Utopium, courtesy of your friends over at Shady Plots.
布莱恩说你知道这是用来干什么的
Blaine says you'll know what to do with it.
他很快就要得到解药
He's gonna need that cure muy pronto.
做什么呢
What's cooking?
就烤点蔬菜 你自便
Just grilling some veggies. Help yourself.
有段时间没见你了
Haven't seen you in a while.
最近工作忙疯了
Yeah, work's been a gong show.
是吗
Yeah?
等着交税季 肯定很不好过
Wait till tax season. That must be a bear.
魔力麦克怎么样了
Whatever happened to Magic Mike?
就是那个你手下的那个超性感的家伙
that super-hot guy you hired?
这么说吧 他在我"下面"的工作表现很出色
Let's just say he's done some quality work underneath me.
那也是因为你
You made it happen.
那么 你彻夜未归的那些晚上
So, those nights you didn't come home...
我很吵
I'm loud.
真的 我的叫声像卡♥通♥人物被宰的声音
Seriously, I sound like a cartoon character being murdered.
我可不想让你忍♥受我的叫声
I wouldn't want to put you through it.
你怎么样
And what about you?
这里好像女修道院一样
It's like a convent up in here.
你错过了 几天晚上前
You missed it. There was full on no-holds-barred
我可是在这激♥情♥热吻哦
kissing in here a couple nights ago.
-舌吻 各种吻 -谁这么猛啊
- Tongues and everything. - Who is this porn star?
我前未婚夫
My ex-fiance.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
-你都觉得很震惊 -我都...
- You think you're shocked. - I was just...
天呐 你没事吧
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
我没事 皮肉伤
I'm fine. Just a flesh wound.
不好意思 我真是笨手笨脚
I'm so sorry. I'm such a klutz.
你一定对这个西葫芦怀恨在心
You must've really had it in for that zucchini.
我还是把刀收起来吧
Let me take that.
我没事 我去清洗一下 贴个邦迪
I'm fine. I'm just going to wash this and get a Band-Aid.
好吧
All right.
冰箱里有已经开瓶的红酒
There's an open wine in the fridge.
不用了 谢谢
That's okay.
我拿到我需要的了
I've got everything I need.
被污染的爱
这是所有被污染的优托品吗
This is all tainted Utopium?
暗影馆的布莱恩和他的朋友给的
From Blaine and his friends at Shady Plots.
很明显 这帮人里有
A group that evidently includes
斯科特·埃伯哈德的弟弟
the twin brother of one Scott Eberhard.
他也能跟恶魔对话吗[见第一季第十一集]
Does he talk to the devil, too?
在我们简短的交流中 只得到了这个
Only this handsome one during our brief interaction.
我只了解这么多
As far as I could tell.
你觉得我们能从这里制♥造♥出多少份解药
How many zombie cures do you think we can get out of this?
不 不 不 别着急
No, no, no, not so fast.
首先 我们需要在僵尸鼠上做实验
First, we need to make zombie rats to test
检测一下是不是这个优托品能制♥造♥出解药
whether or not this Utopium can truly lead to a zombie cure.
这可是需要几个月的严格测试
And we are talking months of rigorous testing.
谁知道布莱尔怎么得到这个的
Who knows how Blaine got his hands on this.
我可以和梅杰在一起了
I could be with Major.
你有在听我说话吧
Hey, you are hearing me, right?
跟我重复
Just say it with me.
严格测试 几个月
Rigorous testing. Months.
可能对普通人来说 要几个月
Months for lesser men, maybe,
但是对于僵尸方面的"爱因斯坦"
but not for the Einstein of zombie kind,
这个来自伦敦西区的书呆子来说
the egghead from West End.
其实 我来自厄普顿公园
I'm from Upton Park, actually.
百老汇的乔还来自比弗福尔斯呢 重点是...
And Broadway Joe was from Beaver Falls. The point is...
你听过全心集资吗
You ever heard of Funders Keepers?
是个集体融♥资♥网站 怎么了
It's a crowd funding site. Why?
将社区孩子们送进篮球训练营
海登教练筹集了五千美元
So Coach Hayden was raising $5,000
要带他的队到史蒂夫·纳什的篮球训练营里去
to take his team to Steve Nash's basketball camp.
网上筹资的前三周
In the project's first three weeks online,
支持者 最终资金 第三周资金 第二周资金 第一周资金 截止时间已到
钱款还没到一千
Mike raised less than $1,000.
但后来有一个匿名人士
But then, a single, anonymous,
最后一天给他捐了4100元让他变成头名
$4,100 pledge on the final day put him over the top.
-就在他死的那天 -这不可能是巧合
- On the day he died. - That can't be a coincidence.
好的 上啊 发动猛攻
All right, bring it out. Give them options, guys. Drive it!
投进去...
Take it in...
漂亮 克里斯 继续 真棒
Nice shot, Chris! Go ahead, admire it.
贾伦 你就这样认输了吗
Jaylen, you gonna let him do you like that?
回击吧
Go get it back, now.
看起来不错啊 教练
Looking good, coach.
但你有没有考虑过使用三角进攻
But, have you considered a read-and-react offense
来配合高位掩护以及更多地拿球和出球
with some high-screen sets and more movement off the ball?
我是说...
I mean...
住手 住手 你们住手
Break it up! Break it up! Oh, hey, break it up!
冷静点 查理 去喝口水
Cool off, Charlie, go get some water.
我回头和你聊 去吧
I'll talk to you in a minute. Go.
我得和查理聊聊 你能替我看着训练吗
Look, I gotta talk to Charlie. You mind taking over practice?
正等你说呢
I thought you'd never ask.
集♥合♥
Huddle up!
听着 小伙子们 你们要开始战斗了
Here's what's gonna happen, gentlemen, you're gonna pick it up.
我要看到你们多多传球
I want to see ball movement,
掩护队友 减少漏洞
proper screens, hard cuts to the hole.
如果你们做不到
And if I don't,
我会把你们赶得比狗跑得还快
I'm going to run you like dogs.
跑起来 姑娘们 快跑
Let's go, ladies! Hustle!
我说了 要想比好赛先要跑得快
I tried to warn you, you want to dance, you got to pay the band.
休息一会儿 五分钟后回来
Water break. Back in five.
明天再来吧 好吗 去吧
Do it tomorrow, yeah? Go.
怎么样
How'd it go?
家里的问题 情况很糟糕
Trouble at home. He's in a bad place.
乔迪说查理的爸爸出轨了
Jordy said Charlie's dad split.
和他们的保姆私奔去了图森
Ran off to Tucson with their babysitter.
突然就从他的生活里消失了
Gone, completely out of his life, just like that.
是啊 这样的确不好受
Yeah, that'll mess you up.
打扰一下 请问你看完体育版了吗
Excuse me, are you all done with the sports section?
拿去看吧
All yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸
Daddy!
快过来
Come here you.
看呐
Just look at you.
好了 我知道比特币很难追踪
Okay, I understand that Bitcoin is untraceable,
但肯定有...
but there must be...
我知道无法追踪是什么意思
I know what untraceable means.
还是谢谢你
Thanks anyway.
我注意到是你第一个
I noticed you were the first detective of record
调查肉食坊案的警探
on the Meat Cute case,
但被调离了 为什么
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表