剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
and there's an employee of the month trophy with your name on it.
对我是如何被治愈的一点都不感兴趣吗
Not even interested in how I was cured, huh?
为什么要感兴趣
Why would I be?
我就适合长生不老
Immortality suits me.
这是不是阻碍了你
Does this step on your plans
把我送到养老院的计划
to have me carted off to a nursing home?
天啊
Oh! Holy crap!
首领 你没事
Chief, buddy. You're okay!
他可不没事
Dude, he's not okay.
他根本就是非常有事
He's so far from okay.
我赌他拿枫糖的
I'm taking maple bar.
你可以赌其他的 赌注翻倍
You can have the field. Double or nothing.
你已经欠我10元了
You already owe me ten bucks.
你难道没听到我说赌注翻倍吗
Did you not hear me say double or nothing?
这是哈里·科尔的几十封电邮
These are a decade of Harry Cole's e-mails,
老年鉴
old yearbooks,
所有可以帮我们
anything that might help us
把谢尔登先生和哈里联♥系♥起来的东西
make a connection from Mr. Sheldon to Harry.
我已经联♥系♥了哈里的遗孀
I've reached out to Harry's widow,
但她还没有给我回电 所以...
but she hasn't gotten back to me yet, so...
该死 威尔金斯
Damn it, Wilkins!
这次不算
Let's roll this one over.
下一个出盒子的甜甜圈上有糖霜
Next donut out of the box has sprinkles.
先付钱
Pay up.
该付钱了 哈里 理发师不想再等了
Time to pay up, Harry. Barber's done waiting.
我知道这种眼神 你看到了什么
I know that look. What'd you see?
泰利 那个讨债的家伙在威胁哈里
Telly, the collections guy, was threatening Harry,
叫他付钱
telling him to pay up.
他说理发师不想再等他还钱了
He said the barber's done waiting for his money.
一个理发师派一个恶棍去讨一个
How poetic is it that a barber sends a thug
名叫哈里的家伙的债 跟小说似的
to collect from a guy named Harry.
剪个头发还能有多贵
How expensive are haircuts, anyway?
不是什么理发师
Ah. Not a barber.
是那个理发师
The Barber.
城里的放债大户之一 危险人物
Operator of one of the biggest books in town. Dangerous cat.
为什么叫他理发师
Why's he called The Barber?
那就是队里的莱恩斯 巴玛 加西亚...
Okay, that's the Lions, Bama, Garcia from team...
你指哪个
Which one do you point?
厉害的人多得是
There's a lot of Tigers out there,
你得再说得具体一点
man, you've got to be more specific.
应该还要等一个小时 孩子
It's gonna be about an hour wait, son,
但我可以把你的失望打理得油光发亮
but I will give you a fade so polished that it will blind you.
好的 没问题
Got it, all set.
我们是来问哈里·科尔的案子
We're here about the murder of Harry Cole.
在法♥院♥的台阶上被枪杀
Gunned down on the courthouse steps.
天 天 天
My, my, my.
你为什么要来这里
So, what brings you here?
首先 他欠你七万五
Oh, for a start, he owed you $75,000.
更别提他用棒球棍在你派去的讨债人
Not to mention, he caved in your collection guy's skull
脑袋上砸了一个大洞
with a baseball bat.
听我说 伙计 让我告诉你...
Yeah, yeah, listen, guys, let me tell you about that...
回答的时候用假设的语气
Use hypotheticals when you answer.
这样是模棱两可的
They're inadmissible.
你觉得我♥干♥这行多久了 律师
How long you think I've been doing this, Counselor?
就算哈里欠了我一大笔钱
Let's just say that Harry owed me big.
就算他甚至杀了我的员工
Let's say he even killed my employee.
假设
Hypothetically.
你以为"就算"是什么意思
What do you think "Let's say" means? Huh?
你觉得最明智的做法
So, you think the smart play
是光天化日下在市中心扫射一顿吗
is to spray downtown with bullets in broad daylight, hmm?
有头脑的生意人会这么做吗
Is that how a smart businessman operates?
可能啊
Ah, could be.
其他欠这个有头脑的生意人钱的家伙
Anyone else who owed that smart businessman money
都会马上还钱
would be quick to pay.
根据我从报纸上看的来看
From what I read in the paper,
我会去调查那个死者要供出的人
I'd be looking at the guy your vic was going to testify against.
我会去抓那家伙 叫什么来着 罗杰·思朗克
I'd take that guy, what's his name, Roger Thrunk?
要对簿公堂的那个
Against the field.
我其实还挺倾向于觉得是那个遗孀的
Yeah, yeah, I kind of like the widow, myself, though.
堕落的赌徒丈夫毁掉了他们的未来
You know, degenerate gambler husband destroying their future.
也许还有人身保险呢
Maybe there was a life insurance policy.
你想过那一点吗
You ever think of that?
那蠢蛋被挤到护栏上了
The moron's on the damn rail!
如果我没猜错 那个遗孀有猫腻
Listen, if I happen to be right, and the widow is flush,
你就带她来跟我见上一面 行吗
you have her to drop on by and see me, okay?
你会下多少钱
What odds are you giving
赌是哈里的放债人干的
on the notorious bookie Harry owed money?
伙计 我连摩托车执照都没有
Man, I don't even have a motorcycle license.
假设
Hypothetically.
真的
Literally.
用尽全力 宝贝
Thread the needle, baby!
软草坪算什么 算什么
That soft grass is nothing, it's nothing.
不得不承认人身保险也是个不赖的切入口
Gotta admit. Life insurance, not a bad angle.
你很有遗孀缘 克莱夫 永远不要结婚
You and murderous spouses, Clive. Never get married.
哈里的遗孀一直不回我的电♥话♥
It's just Harry's widow keeps dodging my calls.
即使她是无辜的
Even if she's innocent,
她可以帮我们查出谢尔登先生
she could help us on the Mr. Sheldon.
我落下了我的太阳镜
I forgot my sunglasses.
给我下阿♥拉♥斯小可怜
Give me Alas Poor Yorick,
艾迪森光影和菲力芝士排
Edison Lighthouse and Filly Cheesesteak
在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥第三场三连胜
in a trifecta box in the third at Saratoga.
这感觉像是一个陷阱
This feels like entrapment.
你要下多少
How much are we talkin' about?
$24.
没错 菲力芝士排是芸芸众马中的女性
And yeah, Filly Cheesesteak's a female in a male field,
但她单向拉骑非常厉害
but she's breaking from a single-figure draw,
泥路上就是一匹野马
she's a demon on mud
我们都知道如果只想去萨♥拉♥托♥加♥喝薄荷酒的话
and we both know you don't bring in a jockey like Santiago
才不会带什么小马去呢
if you're just there for the juleps.
拿着吧
Take it.
幸运硬币 算25吧
Silver dollar. Make it 25.
那枚幸运硬币上的是苏珊·B·安东尼吗
That silver dollar. Is that a Susan B. Anthony?
那你留着吧 那种东西会带来好运
Then you keep it. Those things are lucky.
万能私♥家♥侦♥探♥
我今天感觉会很走运 医生
I've got that lucky feeling today, Doc.
安全性♥爱♥研究上有突破了吗
Give me some good news on the safe sex research.
还不能确认
Oh, nothing certain yet,
但我能证实你如果一次
though I have proven that when you purchase boxes
每种避孕套都买♥♥一盒
of every brand of condom available at once,
药店的女士肯定会看笑话一样看着你
the lady at the drugstore counter looks at you funny.
那是气球动物吗
Is that a balloon animal?
是啊 大学时学的
Yeah, clown college.
我可以去参加派对
Um, I'm available for parties.
我查到了哈里的遗孀 但我们得快点
I tracked down Harry's widow, but we've got to hurry.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
暗影殡仪馆
Shady Plots Funeral Home.
现在正在举♥行♥哈里的悼念仪式
Harry's memorial service is happening right now.
要是有人想知道我在哪里 记得告诉他
If anyone needs to know where I am, you be sure to let them know.
好的
Will do.
哈里会很高兴见到你们在这里
Harry would've loved to have seen you all here.
他很信任他的朋友们
He was a man who leaned on his friends and
也想成为他的朋友们可以信任的人...
he wanted to be a man others could lean on...
我觉得出现在这里实在是太恶劣了
I feel dirty showing up here.
如果她给我回电 我们就没必要来了
If she'd called me back, we wouldn't have to be.
我要跟丧葬承办人
I've got some morgue business
谈一些停尸房♥的事
to talk to the funeral director about.
马上回来
I'll be back.
你好 我的朋友
Hola, mi amigo.
来一起吧
Como estas?
一起吃这顿最后的晚餐
Join me for my last meal.
我的警探搭档就在楼上 他有你的素描画像
My partner is upstairs, the detective who has a sketch of you
想谈谈肉食坊的事
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表