剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
但是我需要更多的细节
but I'm afraid I need a few more details.
怎么会失效的
In what way did it fail?
我知道僵尸已经被处理了
I understand the zombie was disposed of.
在我要处理他的路上 他在卡车里醒过来
He woke up in my trunk, on the way to being disposed of.
你怎么知道他醒过来的
How do you know he woke up?
他开始求我饶过他的性命
He started begging for me to spare his life.
太棒了 他有智力的吗
Hmm! Remarkable. And was he intelligible?
还是只是在吼叫
Or was it more like moaning?
或者是像
More like a...
他说 请不要杀我
He said, Please don't kill me.
他告诉我他还有年老的父母需要他
He told me that he cares for his aging parents, and they need him.
当他知道他活不过那晚的时候
And when he became convinced he wasn't going to survive the night,
他求我照顾他的狗
he asked me to take care of his dog.
他竟然这么清醒
Well, I'm surprised he was so lucid.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
搞什么 利里怀特
What the hell, Lilywhite?
现在才七点四十五 你九十岁了吗
It's 7:45 P.M. Are you 90?
只是今天很累
Rough day is all.
我要提醒你一下 小子
I'm going to remind you of something, son,
一些你已经知道的事情
something you already know.
这个世界并不总是一帆顺利
The world ain't all dilly bars and deputon balls.
现实总会给你出乎意料的一击
The world throws wicked punches.
看看谁会轻易的跌落
It wants to see who goes down easy.
有些人跌倒就无法爬起
Some people stay on the mat.
但是你不是如此
Not you, though.
你是华盛顿大学队里轻量级自♥由♥后卫
You were an undersized walk-on free safety at U-Dub.
三年后你就成为了先发球员
Three years later you were a starter.
要做的这一点需要很艰苦的努力
It takes a tough, get-back-off-the-mat son-of-a-bitch to do that.
但最打动我的并不是这个
But that ain't what impressed me.
我爱上的男人是
I fell in love with the guy
他虽然可以靠长相
who could've cashed in on his looks,
人脉和名声来赚钱
his connections, his notoriety,
但是他却说 我这么有福
but instead, he said, I've been blessed,
我想要回馈社会
and I want to give back.
我要去做一名社工
I'm going to be a social worker.
我要去帮助别人重回正轨
I'm going to be the guy who helps others get back up.
我知道你最近受到了严重打击
I know you've taken some haymakers lately.
我知道这次想要重新振作比起从前
I know that this time it's harder to get back up
都要困难的多
than it's ever been.
但是你可是梅杰·无敌·利里怀特
But you're Major mother-flipping Lilywhite,
你不能放弃
and you don't quit.
天啊 你太怪了
God, you're so weird.
开开窗户 这里臭死了
Open a window, it reeks in here.
去洗澡 天啊 把这里打扫干净
Shower, for god's sakes, and clean this mess up.
利里怀特 这里还有优托品吗
And, Lilywhite, there still any Utopium in here?
你的答案最好是没有 我屋里没有
The answer better be, not in my house.
没有了
There's not.
我屋里没有
Not in my house.
-大点声 小子 -我屋里没有
- Speak up, son! - Not in my house.
很好
Good.
你弄完之后到楼下找我
I'll meet you downstairs when you're done.
我们可以一起看《球场雄心》
We can watch Hoosiers.
这么多年你都不看
After all these years?
你之前都是拒绝的
You've always refused before.
在过去 我担心
Well, back then, I was worried
看见你因为虚构运动电影哭泣
that seeing you cry over fictional sports
会影响我对你的性♥欲♥
would adversely affect my sexual desire for you.
但是这已经不是问题了 朋友
But that's not an issue anymore, friend.
-你轧到我♥草♥坪了 -寄账单给我
- Your tire's on my lawn, man. - Bill me.
你还来干什么 我的不在场证明成立
What're you doing here? I know my alibi checked out.
-是的 -那还有什么事
- Yeah, it did. - Then what?
只是来警告你 我和你儿子的班主任谈过了
Just a warning. I talked to your son's homeroom teacher,
给了她我的名片
gave her my card,
告诉她如果RJ再有任何意外或者跌倒
told her to call me if RJ had any accidents, or falls,
或者他的头部受伤就给我打电♥话♥
if the part in his hair looked crooked.
你的胆子不小 老兄
You've got some balls, man.
来到我家
Showing up at my house,
对我怎么教育儿子指手画脚
telling me how to raise my kid.
你赶紧回到你的车里
So how about you get back in your car...
永远不要再暴♥力♥对待你儿子
Don't ever put your hands on your son again.
愤怒之拳
卡瓦诺 全心集资是什么
Hey, Cavanaugh, what's Funders Keepers?
不知道
No clue.
巴比诺
Babineaux.
过来
A word.
你知道为什么叫你进来吗
You know why you're in here?
知道
Yeah.
我知道我不该那么做 但是
And I know I shouldn't have done it, but...
如果你知道
If you know,
那我为什么还会接到这些伤心寡妇打来的电♥话♥
then why am I getting calls from grieving widows?
请告诉我你没有暗示
Please, tell me you did not imply
铃木的老婆说她的老公是自杀的
to Suzuki's wife that her husband shot himself.
关于那个案子还是有些事情
Well, there are still some things about that case
说不通
that don't add up.
谁让你去说通事情了
Who asked you to add anything up?
我记得
What I do remember
我已经把你调去调查被杀的保安了
is assigning you to the security guard homicide.
我正在调查 警督
And I'm on it, Lieutenant.
只是
It's just,
在肉食坊找到的法医证据
the forensic evidence at Meat Cute
证明当时至少有两个杀手在场
suggests there was at least one other shooter.
而且我们一直没有找到这个布莱恩
And we never found this Blaine.
我很熟悉这个案子 克莱夫
I'm familiar with the case, Clive.
就是我把你撤下来的
I'm the one who pulled you off!
有什么好笑的吗
Is something funny?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
卡瓦诺发给我Vine上的一个视频
Cavanaugh sent me this Vine.
一只猫用两只脚走路
A cat walking on two legs.
我这么说吧
I'll give you this.
你是认真地想跟我当朋友的
You're taking this friends thing seriously.
我以为"当朋友"只是女孩子
I thought the friendship offer was just something girls say
不跟你上♥床♥的借口呢
when they don't want to see you naked.
你听过很多次吗
Like you've heard a lot of that?
不 但是我读到过
No, but I've read about it.
不过 说真的 昨晚《火爆教头草地兵》
Seriously, though, Hoosiers last night,
《火爆教头草地兵》是一部1986年高中篮球队题材电影
今天打篮球 我们明天干什么呢
playing hoops today, what're we going to do tomorrow?
我们应该吃点鸡翅
We should eat some chicken wings.
也许讨论一下《赌场风云》这部电影如何
Maybe talk about whether or not the movie Casino was any good?
你明天可能没时间
You may be busy tomorrow.
丽芙 我们这是要干什么
Liv, what are we doing here?
你是说 和这群几天前
You mean, with this ragtag group of disadvantaged kids
悲剧地被教练抛弃的一群小可怜吗
who tragically lost their coach a few days ago?
我没说他们会在这里吗
Did I forget to mention they'd be here?
好吧 我知道你在打什么算盘
Okay, I see what you're trying to do.
我也没有很含蓄啊
Well, I'm not being subtle.
这就是那个人吗
Is this the guy?
你觉得呢
Well?
抬头 贾伦
Keep your head up, Jaylen.
传球传的不错
Nice pass.
迈开步啊 乔伊
Move your feet, Joey!
这是篮球 不是在斗牛 拿出你的劲头来
This is basketball, not bullfighting. Come on, pick it up now!
-好 强尼 看谁没被防守 -后掩护
- Okay, Johnny, find the open man! - Back-screen!
如果他们太嚣张 就让他们看看下场
If they overplay, make 'em pay!
小伙子们 打出点水平来啊
Come on, fellas, show us something!
小心手肘 查理
Hey, watch the elbows, Charlie.
这孩子有天赋 梅杰 他可以给我打球
That kid's got edge, Major. He could play for me.
我现在想的是
I'm beginning to think that
你这个让人捉摸不透的动机里还有猫腻
your ulterior motive has an ulterior motive.
什么
What?
小心断球 抢篮板挡人
See the cutter! Box out!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表