剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
我想过回正常的人生 拉维 我吃大脑啊
I want my life back, Ravi. I eat brains.
我们只有这么多 一剂 稀释一下可能有两剂
This is all we have. One dose of the cure. Two perhaps.
僵尸是真实存在的 丽芙
Zombies are real, Liv.
我要把僵尸全部杀光
I'm gonna kill them all.
我养活了整个西雅图的僵尸
I feed Seattle's zombies.
再挣啊 混球
Make more now, bitch.
你把我变成了僵尸
You turned me into a zombie.
如果你觉得我想这样
If it's what you thought I wanted,
那么你并没有你认为的那样了解我
then you don't know me as well as you think you do.
现在不管发生什么 我希望你能原谅我
Whatever happens now, I hope you can forgive me.
布莱恩
铃木肯定跟他们打了起来
It looks like Suzuki must've gone down swinging.
我要你把梅杰·利里怀特带来
I need you to bring in Major Lilywhite.
天...
Oh, my...
你弟弟失血过多
Your brother has lost a lot of blood,
维持生命还需要输更多的血
and he's gonna need more in order to survive.
-丽芙是O型阴性血 -能跟我来一下吗 摩尔小姐
- Liv is O-negative. - Can you come with me, Miss Moore?
不
No.
为埃文祷告
献血当英雄
时间能愈合一切伤痛
Time heals all wounds.
时间能愈合一切伤痛
Time heals all wounds.
弟弟
Hey, buddy.
还得再做次手术取出碎片
Another surgery to remove shrapnel.
三个月内做三次手术
Three months, three surgeries.
请你离开
You need to leave.
你走
Right now.
求你了 妈 我想在这等伊万醒来
Please, Mom. Let me be here when Evan wakes up.
我不想让他误解我...
It kills me that he thinks I...
误解你任由他丧命吗
You were gonna let him die?
要不是那天朗医生当班...
If Dr. Long hadn't been on duty...
要不是他和你血型一致...
if he hadn't shared your blood type...
你弟弟收到你的短♥信♥ 邮件和语♥音♥了
Your brother has gotten your texts, your emails, your voicemails.
他要是想见你 会联♥系♥你的
If he wanted to see you, you would know.
你嗑药了对吧
It's drugs, isn't it?
不 我没有嗑药
No. I'm not on drugs.
那为什么不献
What, then?
就算我告诉你 你也不会相信我
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
你只会逼着我做错事
You'd try to have me committed,
或者你只会
or you'd try to fix things
把事情越弄越糟糕
in ways that would only make it all worse.
你会让我们都陷入危险
You'd put us all in danger.
丽芙
Liv.
我在
I'm here.
你走
Go away.
别再回来了
Don't come back.
伊万绝不可能输我的血
I couldn't have given Evan my blood
就算我愿意让他也变异为僵尸
even if I had been willing to turn him into a zombie.
一旦某位护士摸了我的脉搏 测了体温
The second some nurse took my pulse, took my temperature,
绝对会立马隔离我
they would've quarantined me.
也许现在这样更好
Maybe it's better I'm radioactive,
让我爱的人憎恨我
that I repel the people I love.
就没有麻烦事了
Keeps things simple.
硬起心肠吧 丽芙 你是只怪物
Harden yourself, Liv. You're a monster.
就像怪物那样吧
Act like one.
要是我说"对 妈 我嗑了海♥洛♥因♥
If I'd said, "Yeah, Mom, heroin. You're right.
正骑着白马追杀恶龙"
I'm riding the white horse, chasing the dragon,"
她绝对会揍死我 但也会原谅我
she'd have put me through hell, but she'd forgive me.
你不能放弃你的家人 丽芙
You can't give up on your family, Liv.
-还有佩顿 -还有梅杰吗
- Or Peyton. - And Major?
-就知道 -还有梅杰
- Thought so. - Or Major.
他只是...
He just...
他没法像他曾经那样了
He hasn't been himself.
赫尔顿庇护所不给他好的推荐信
Helton Shelter won't give him a good reference.
他找不到能够让他的人生有意义的工作
He can't find a job that gives his life any meaning.
可他原谅你了
Well, he forgave you.
毕竟兄弟情大于...前未婚夫情
That's just a simple case of bros before... ex-fiances.
可我觉得他并没有彻底原谅我
But it would be wrong to say I'm completely forgiven.
还有点问题
Things are still...
小心别碰到血
Watch out for the blood.
这就是我付钱让别人修车的原因
This is why I pay someone to fix my car.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
半人类 半机械
被害人名为温德尔·戈登·盖尔 77岁
Victim was Wendell Gordon Gale, 77.
死亡时间晚上10点32分
He died at 10:32 P.M.
有人听到被害人的惨叫
Several people heard the victim scream.
已经确定是谋杀了吗
And we're sure it's a murder?
现场调查员称千斤顶功能正常 没有坏
Well, CSI guy says the jack is fully functional. It didn't fail.
一定是有人踢开了锁紧装置
Someone had to kick the release.
看这个脚印 宽底旅行鞋
Check out this print. Wafflestomper.
凶手一直站在那盯着看
The killer stood there watching long enough
直到血液流到他的脚下
for the blood to reach his feet.
凶手看着他丧命一定很享受
He must've enjoyed watching him die.
也可能是被吓着了
Or he was in shock.
不管是哪种 他最后都往地下室走了
Well, either way, he made his way over to the basement.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
凶手可能骑自行车
The killer might've been on a bike.
也可能是代步车
Or a medical scooter.
你是负责此案的警探吗
Are you the detective in charge?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
有一位警官说你想找我谈话
One of the officers said you wanted to talk to me.
是我发现的尸体
I discovered the body.
温德尔是我大伯
Wendell was my brother-in-law,
我亡夫的哥哥
my late husband's older brother.
你觉得有谁会恨到想杀了他吗
Do you know anyone who might've wanted to kill him?
警探 老实说 要我说出方圆五公里内
Honestly, Detective. I'd be hard-pressed
所有知道他丧命的消息
to think of anyone in a three-mile radius
而欢天喜地的人 那可真是太难为我了
whose day isn't brightened by the news that he's gone.
看来他并不讨人喜欢呢
Not particularly well-liked, huh?
很久以前 温德尔还是挺本分的
Once upon a time, Wendell was a decent fellow.
可他这三十年左右突然
But he's been a cantankerous son of a bitch
变得脾气极为暴躁
for the past 30 years, give or take.
讨厌一切事物
You name it, he hates it.
孩子的笑声 小狗狗
The laughter of children, puppies,
其他种族 他自己的种族
other races, his own race,
万圣节捣蛋 圣诞节颂歌♥
trick-or-treaters, Christmas carolers.
三十年前发生了什么
What happened 30 years ago?
那时他患上了纤维性肌痛
Well, that's when the fibromyalgia set in.
行动不便 愤世嫉俗
He went on disability, became embittered.
他的老婆带着两个孩子跑了
His wife left him, took the two kids with her.
那你和你大伯的关系怎样呢
What was your relationship like with your brother-in-law?
我很同情他
I took pity on him.
你发现了吗 小绝望讨厌我
Have you noticed that Final Hope hates me?
她叫新希望 不叫小绝望
Her name is New Hope, not Final Hope.
你明明知道
You know this.
如果我要给她起个令人绝望的名字
If I wanted to give her a depressing name,
我估计会给她起名叫幽灵威胁
I would've gone with Phantom Menace.
她并不是讨厌你 她只是觉得
And she doesn't hate you. She just feels like
你并没有刻意想和她交朋友
you don't put enough energy into the relationship.
她也不想介入到你这戏剧般的人生之中
And she is not gonna let herself be a bit player in your grand drama.
至少她是这么暗示我的
At least that's what she insinuated to me.
对不起 新希望 我藏不住秘密
Sorry, New Hope. I can't be trusted with secrets.
我是说真的
I am serious about this.
我觉得有人在为自己感到难过
I think someone's feeling sorry for herself.
-谁 我吗 -对 你
- Who, me? Or... - Oh, you.
我确实为自己感到难过
Well, I do feel sorry for myself.
可这也并不代表小绝望没有讨厌我啊
But that doesn't mean that I'm wrong about Final Hope.
我一靠近她的笼子
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表