剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
听着 这位先生
Listen to me, mister.
我没打电♥话♥知会一声就到你家 你在楼上
It's one thing to blow me off when I drop by without calling
不知道干什么鬼事不见我 这是一回事
and you're upstairs in your room doing God knows what.
但你怎么能在这里 为他工作
But how can you be here, working for him?
我总得找事做啊
I've got to make a living, you know.
我是这里一个员工的健身教练
I was training a guy who worked here.
他为我说了几句好话
He gave me some positive word-of-mouth,
所以更多人找我了
so a bunch more started coming to me.
哪有工作我就去哪啊
I go where the work is.
只是遵守命令是吧
Was just following orders.
纳粹才这么说话
That's what Nazis say.
-你有点莫名其妙啊 -我什么
- You're being a little ridiculous. - I'm what?
你也中枪啦 这姑娘火气好大啊
You, too, pal? She's a pistol.
抱歉 梅杰 不是我 是脑子的错
I'm so sorry, Major. It's not me. It's the brain.
梅杰 我们去工作吧
Major. Let's go to work.
带我去教堂[歌♥词]
Take me to church!
总有人得给他一巴掌
One of us needed to slap him.
刚才在沃恩办公室里是怎么回事
What happened back in Vaughn's office?
你是不是突然通灵
I assume you had one of your psychic visions
看到沃恩和泰勒睡了
that told you Vaughn was sleeping with Taylor?
没错 简直不堪入目
Yeah. The kind I would like to erase.
那家伙竟然上♥床♥还戴着古埃及十字架项链
The man has sex with an ankh necklace on.
还是皮绳
On a leather cord.
不好
Damn it.
特伦斯的律师催着要见面了 时间待定
Terrence's lawyer just pushed the interview, time TBD.
而且他坚持要在他家见
And he's insisting we do it at his house.
我真心讨厌有钱人
I hate rich people. I do.
我搞砸了 克莱夫
I screwed up bad, Clive.
梅杰的事吗 有吗
With Major? Did you?
我根本不知道你俩到底想怎么样
I can never tell what the end goal is with you two.
当杀手还没把那女人推下阳台之前
When Killer Joe wasn't pushing women off balconies,
他是帮人装车载音响的
he installed car stereos.
我们得去他工作的地方
We need to drop by his job and see
看看我们能不能发现特伦斯是怎么雇他的
if we can establish how Terrence came to hire him.
或者沃恩为啥雇他
Or how Vaughn came to hire him.
是啊
Yeah.
你们根本不清楚乔有没有卷进非法事件吗
So you had no idea Joe was mixed up in anything illegal?
是
No.
这三个人你们有认识的吗
You recognize either of these guys?
有人开车来过吗
Either one bring their cars in?
-没有 -不认识
- No. - Nuh-uh.
但乔经常去别人那里装音响
Joe did a huge install for some mystery guy at his house, though.
如果你够有钱 我们可以上门服务
If you're rich enough, we'll come to you.
总有人知道顾客姓名吧
Well, somebody's gotta know the client's name.
我们经理知道 但他出海钓鱼去了
Our manager will know, but he's out on some salmon fishing trip.
过几天就回来
He'll be back in a couple days.
你们经理回来的时候让他给我打个电♥话♥
Have your manager give me a call when he gets back to town.
特伦斯现在想见我们
Terrence wants to meet with us now.
我就在这里等你吧
I'll just wait here.
你把车开过来
For you to pull up the car.
我是啥 "给疯子小姐开车吗"
What am I, Driving Miss Crazy?
《为戴茜小姐开车》梗
我不知道今天要走路啊
I didn't know I'd be walking today.
这双鞋不适合走路
This is more of a sitting shoe.
但还是很漂亮吧
Super cute though, huh?
看这鞋显得我腿多长
Look how long they make my legs look.
你得带着你的美♥腿♥坐进我的车里
You need to use those long legs and get yourself to my car.
景色很奇特呀
That is quite a view.
是啊 是雷尼尔山
Yup, that's Mount Rainier.
泰勒以前常常给我发"TMO"的短♥信♥
Taylor used to text me "TMO".
意思是山就在那边
The mountain's out.
你怎样描述过去几周你们之间的关系
How would you describe your relationship over the past few weeks?
开心幸福
Happy.
我们正打算下个月去特克斯和凯科斯群岛
Oh, we were planning to celebrate our 10th anniversary
庆祝我们的十周年纪念日
next month with a trip to The Turks and Caicos.
你们的预定可以查证吗
And those are reservations I can call and check on?
当然 我的助手可以给你想要的订单号♥
Of course. My assistant can get you the pertinent numbers.
-梅格 给他们看假期计划详情 -好的
- Meg! Get them my vacation details. - Yes.
凶案发生的时候你在哪
Where were you at the time of the murder?
原谅我 过去的36个小时简直一团糟
Forgive me, the past 36 hours have been a blur.
梅格
Meg?
-你那时和你的形象顾问在一起 -对
- You were with your personal stylist. - Oh, right.
我在看她给我挑的东西
I was looking over some things she had picked out for me.
我也需要她的号♥码
I'll need her number, too.
你该学学他叠放方巾的样子
Now that's how you rock a pocket square, by the way.
我们快说完了吗 警探
Are we almost done here, Detective?
马上了 哈里
Almost, Harry.
你能告诉我一些
What can you tell me about
你妻子和沃恩·杜·拉克的外遇吗
your wife's affair with Vaughn Du Clark?
不好意思 你不知道他们之间的事吗
I'm sorry. Did you not know about their affair?
这应该是不知道吧
I'll take that as a no?
帮帮我 我要
So help me, I'm gonna...
我们说完了
Now we're done.
这看上去非常像
That certainly looked like a man
一个刚刚发现自己妻子不忠的男人
who just found out his wife was cheating on him.
暴♥力♥潜质十足啊
He's definitely capable of violence.
我可不想当第二个沃恩·杜·拉克
I'd hate to be Vaughn Du Clark.
想试试吗
Trying it out for size?
你非得上泰勒·福勒吗
You had to screw Taylor Fowler?
她的丈夫在董事会有关键投票权
Her husband represents a very important swing vote on the board.
我保证不会再这样了
I promise it will never happen again.
因为你知道 她死了
Cause, you know, she's dead.
等等 你怎么知道这些的
Wait, how do you know about that?
不知道怎么的 我的僵尸室友知道了
Somehow my zombie roommate knew.
我也不知道
I don't know how.
下次管住你的下半身
Try to keep it in your pants next time.
能做到吗
Can you do that, champ?
咱可别干亏本的买♥♥卖♥♥啊
Come on, now. Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.
记住了 如果不是我和别人的老婆睡了
Remember, if it weren't for me sleeping with other men's wives,
你也不会存在
you would not exist.
或许你可以让让你那几个荡♥妇♥
Maybe you can have one of those floozies pin a medal
给你的下半身发个奖章
on your baby-maker.
或许用别针别着吧
Perhaps a clip-on.
我认为你在进行在增强式训练
I had you as more of a plyometrics guy.
尽管你会有短时间的爆发力
Thought you'd be into the short, explosive bursts.
但是我猜我俩都在进行缓慢控制的动作
But I guess we're both into slow and controlled,
更持久
making it last.
你不必走的
You don't have to go.
我正在找健身球呢
I was just looking for an exercise ball.
身居高位的朋友
特伦斯说凶案发生的时候他和你在一起
Terrence said he was with you at the time of the murder.
在看你给他找的衣服
Looking at some clothes you found for him.
条纹保暖内衣和通勤牛仔裤
Textured winter shirts and day-to-night denims, yes.
他表现怎样
How was he behaving?
他对六点钟之后穿牛仔裤略有存疑
Well, he was pretty skeptical about wearing denim after 6:00.
他有心不在焉的表现吗 经常看表看手♥机♥
Did he seem distracted? Did he check his watch or take any calls?
没有
I don't think so, no.
你这个警官真是太棒了
Could your view be nicer?
看到这些我只会联想到"普拉提垫子"
I see this and I just think "mat Pilates".
这就是我做瑜伽的地方
This is where I do yoga.
如果我在看电视
I can hold a warrior pose
一种瑜伽姿势
我可以保持六分钟的战士姿势
for six minutes if I'm watching the ferries.
我得说 你真是天才
I have to say, you're kind of a genius.
-你干有偿购物的活 -还是工作啊
- You get paid to shop? - Uh, it's still a job.
我不一定和客户在时尚上有共鸣
My fashion sense doesn't always match the client's.
鞋好赞 顺便说下
Those shoes are amaze, by the way.
谢谢 这双鞋其实是我室友的
Thanks. They're actually my roommate's.
我在找一些比较相近的...
I'm looking to find some that are like them, but...
系带鞋
Strappier.
-没错 -绒面革的或许会有哦
- Yes. - Possibly in suede.
你竟然知道我在想什么
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表