剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
梅杰 快
Major! Come on!
这就是我自助停车的原因
This is why I self-park.
我们还有多少子弹
How many more rounds of ammo do we have left?
不多了
Not enough.
有信♥号♥♥吗
Any signal?
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
他们一定想毁灭你的整个计划
They must be trying to wipe out your whole operation.
这里还有更多血迹
There's more blood, over here.
好像会指向什么证据
Looks like it leads out.
我的天啊
Good lord.
你好像知道怎么用
You seem a bit familiar with how things work.
你给我准备了什么
What have you got for me?
我们讨论过这个
We've been over this.
你不能去
You're not coming.
我想去
I am.
对不起 如果我出去一定会死的光荣
Sorry. If I go out, it's going to be in a blaze of glory,
而不是有友军支援
not by friendly fire.
你知道
So you know,
我可是使命召唤
I'm squad leader on my
世界冠军队的小队长
Call of Duty World League Challenge Division team.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
就这一次
One.
这什么
What's that?
唐·E说这是混沌杀手的
Don E. Said it belonged to the Chaos Killer.
不知道究竟是什么
Not sure what they are.
我们该出发了
We should roll.
窗户挡不了他们多久
These windows aren't long for this world.
两枪一个可不怎么节约子弹啊
Not the most efficient use of our bullets.
防线被攻破了
We've been breached.
没办法把这东西锁上
There's no way to close this up.
更多的僵尸会从这进来
Look, more are gonna find this way in.
我还剩六个弹夹
I've got six rounds left.
我还剩三个 但是只有两个能来打僵尸
I've got three, but only two for them.
我可不想被生吞活剥
No way I'm getting eaten alive.
还有一个办法
There's another option.
我把你抓伤
I could scratch you.
难道你想把我变成他们中的一员吗
You wanna turn me into one of them?
不是他们中的一员
Not one of them.
是加入到我们的队伍中来
One of us.
感情用事
他们就在这里
They're here.
真不敢相信他们把
I can't believe they're holding
佩顿关押在博斯先生的总部
Peyton right here at Mr. Boss headquarters.
他们想让我找到他们
They want me to find them.
千万别开灯
Make sure the lights stay off.
-我要开门 -我们现在就要进去了吗
-I'm opening the door. -We're going in? Now?
我绕到后面去侦察一下
I'm scouting around back
看看有没有更好突袭的办法
to see if there's a better plan of attack.
你不会自己一个人闯进去的 对吧
You won't go in without me, right?
我在考虑是否该把你当成自己的肉盾
I'm considering using you as a human shield.
都打起精神来 伙计们
Head in the game, boys.
有不速之客到访
We're expecting company.
怎么回事 老兄
What the hell, man?
你动过人♥质♥吗
You moved her?
-给她的双脚松绑了 -她说她的腿麻了
- Freed up her feet? - She said her legs were going numb.
十分钟之后 她就会把这个插入你太阳穴
Another 10 minutes, she would've put this through your temple.
快点 布莱恩
Come on, Blaine.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
好了 唐人街
All right, Chinatown.
你女朋友在我手上
I got your girlfriend here,
我现在要往外走
and I'm walking out.
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
克莱夫 刚刚是我的最后一发子弹了
Clive! That was my last round.
我们没有足够的时间和弹♥药♥继续争论这个话题
We don't have enough time or ammunition to argue about this.
只有抓伤你才能救你
I need to scratch you.
我多谢你的美意
I appreciate the offer,
但是我依然坚持我最初的计划
but I think I'll stick with my original plan.
放马过来吧
Get some!
来吧
Come on!
放马过来吧
Get some!
那到底是谁
Who the hell is that?
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you.
我是菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥的薇薇安·斯托尔
Vivian Stoll, Fillmore-Graves Enterprises.
我是西雅图警局的克莱夫·巴比诺警探
Clive Babineaux, Seattle PD.
这位是法医办公室的丽芙·摩尔
This is Liv Moore from the Medical Examiner's office.
妹子 这下你可有的忙了
You're gonna be a busy girl.
我是梅杰·利里怀特
Major Lilywhite.
私人教练
Personal trainer.
我猜那些关于麦克斯雷杰饮料
Guess those reports about
会致人躁狂发作的报道都是真的
Max Rager causing manic episodes were true.
看起来确实如此
Looks that way.
我们弹尽粮绝了 你在最紧要关头冲进来了
We were out of ammo. You got here in the nick of time.
我是这里的新主人
I'm the new owner here.
我已经觉得我可能被坑了
I'm starting to think I overpaid.
我们得走了
We should go.
我们觉得下面可能还有幸存者
We think there may be more survivors down below.
这就下去查看一番
We're gonna check it out.
好吧
Right.
好吧 祝你们好运
Okay. Well, good luck.
我要从大门出去然后找来增援部队
I'm gonna head up to the gate and call for reinforcements.
你们拿上这个
Take these.
那你怎么办
What about you?
我会安然无恙的
I'll be fine.
你觉得自己用得着两把枪吗
You think you need both those?
管不了那么多了
Here goes nothing.
需要进行生物识别
允许访问 谢谢
谢谢你 杰弗里·冈德森
Thank you, Jeffrey Grunderson.
活到极致
Live to the Max.
没错 多谢杰弗里
Yeah, thanks, Jeffrey.
这些门后面就是僵尸的小房♥间
Okay, zombie cells are behind those doors.
我试着开几盏灯吧
I'll try to get some lights on.
我的圣母玛利亚啊
Holy mother of...
这些都是什么东西
What the hell are these?
这些是食尸鬼们
They're Romeros.
如果我们没脑子吃 就会变成这个样子
This is what we'd become if we didn't get any brains.
一旦变成了食尸鬼 就没有回头路了
Once you're this far gone, there's no coming back.
你好 室友
Hey, roomie.
如果这不是罪有应得的模范典型
Well, if it isn't the poster child for poetic justice.
是不是有人遇到了实验室事故
Did someone have a lab accident?
让我猜猜
I'm gonna guess,
就你腰带上别的断肢来看
based on that dismembered hand in your belt,
你们应该是不请自来
that you weren't invited down here.
我敢打赌我知道你们在找什么
Bet I know what you're looking for.
我也知道你们到底在找谁
Who you're looking for.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我可以打开控制台 让你见到你的僵尸们
I can access the control panel to get you to your zombies.
他们就在这扇门后面
They're right through that door.
门被锁上了
It's locked.
帮帮忙 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我们现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱
We're all on the same side here.
咱们都恨我爸
We all hate my dad.
咱们今天晚上都想活下来
We all want to survive the night.
咱们也都见过赤身裸体的梅杰
We've all seen Major naked.
-我可没看过 -开门吧 梅杰
- I haven't seen... - Do it, Major.
她胆敢乱动一下 我就爆她的头
She makes one false move, I'll put a bullet in her brain.
这就对了
That's the spirit!
请输入867-5309
Just punch in 867-5309.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
我爸最中意八十年代了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表