剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他们吞下了一堆
they swallowed a bunch of condoms
装满粉状优托品的避孕套
full of utopium in its powder form.
他们打算偷运到伊比沙岛
They were trying to smuggle it into Ibiza,
卖♥♥一部分 留一部分给派对
sell some, party with the rest.
但是肯定有人发现了
Except someone must've found out,
因为当他打给我时
because when he called me,
他百分百确定他要死了
he was 100% sure he was gonna die.
偷博斯先生的东西 你就是在拿命冒险
Steal from Mr. Boss, you're taking your life in your hands.
他想办法踢掉了汽车尾灯
He was able to kick the taillight out.
他最后看到的是詹森水塔
Last thing that he saw was the Jensen water tower.
然后我就听到枪声
Then I heard the gunshot.
所以我们有两具装满被污染优托品的尸体
So we have two bodies packed full of tainted utopium
埋在距水塔
buried in a shallow grave
视线可及范围内的一个浅坟里
somewhere within sight of that water tower.
那我们去挖
So we start digging.
这是大海捞针啊 哥们
It's a needle in a haystack, man.
你怎么知道埋尸体的人没有...
How do you know whoever buried him didn't...
自己把优托品掏出来
extract the utopium themselves?
因为博斯先生还在找
Because Mr. Boss was still looking for it.
你为什么会中枪
How did you end up shot?
我的供货人唐·E一直在定位这批遗失药物
My associate Don E. has been trying to locate this lost batch.
他得知德雷克应该知道内情
He learned Drake might know something
并且把内情告知了不该知道的人
and let that information get into the wrong hands.
什么东西烧焦了
Something's burning.
某人神游了一趟
Someone went on a little trip.
我们得走了
We need to leave.
-克莱夫 -你在这
- Clive. - There you are.
关于第二个抢劫犯我有条线索
I got a lead on our second mugger.
卡洛斯·雷纳有糖尿病
Carlos Rena is a diabetic.
如果他在躲博斯先生
If he's hiding from Mr. Boss,
他就不能回家取药
he can't go home to retrieve his medication.
我有一个侄子是注册护士
I found a cousin who's a registered nurse.
派了辆车去他家
I sent a car to his house
以免错过卡洛斯去那拿胰岛素
in case Carlos tries to get his insulin there.
恐怕我们有更危急的事要做
I'm afraid we have more dangerous fish to fry.
什么事
We do?
迷雾侠关于博斯先生偷运枪♥支♥是对的
The fog was right about Mr. Boss's gun shipment.
我看见他的一个跟班在试枪
I saw one of his elves blasting away.
我们要赶紧去那
We need to get down there,
在枪♥支♥运到大街小巷前突袭他
and bust him before the guns make it onto the streets.
冷静一点
Calm down a second, okay?
我们不能直接突袭 这是有规定的
We can't just raid a place. There's a protocol.
首先要有正当的理由 然后是搜查令
First comes probable cause. Then comes the warrant.
我就是正当的理由
I'm the probable cause.
丽芙 你知道规矩的
Liv, you know how this works.
法官不会因为通灵影像批准搜捕令
Judges don't issue warrants based on psychic visions.
-我们不能 -巴比诺
- We can't... - Babineaux.
你派去抢劫案受害者家的小队电♥话♥
The uni you sent to check on your mugging vic?
他说他到那时 门是大开的
He's saying the door was wide open when he got there.
那地方被洗劫一空 没看到她
The place was ransacked. No sign of her.
这才是我说的...
This is what I'm...
天啊 别这样
Oh, no, no!
听着 没事的
Hey, there. It's okay.
一切都会好的
It's going to be okay.
最好别生气
请你 停下
stop, please.
有一群人
There are these people,
他们逼我去追捕僵尸
They're forcing me to hunt zombies
否则就杀了我女友
or they'll kill my girlfriend.
她也是僵尸
She's a zombie, too.
那么 你就是那个妖怪
So, you're the bogeyman?
什么妖怪
The bogeyman?
猎杀僵尸的人
The person taking out zombies.
我的皮条客告诉我
My pimp told me there's a bogeyman
有个妖怪在不断清除僵尸
out there thinning the zombie herd.
你的...皮条客
Your... pimp?
我曾做过应♥召♥女郎
I was a call girl.
服务普通的...人类
The normal, human kind...
高端客户
Upscale clientele.
然后有个神秘的人找了我
Then this mystery man contacts me.
我们一起开房♥了
We have our date.
第二天早上我醒来的时候
And the next morning I wake up,
猜猜我最想吃什么
and guess what sounds tasty to me?
-大脑 -没错
- Brains. - Exactly.
后来这家伙又回来找我
Then this John drops back by,
欢迎我加入"Z战队"
welcomes me to "Team Z".
并跟我说我变成僵尸了
And explains that I was a zombie now
为了能得到生存所需的大脑 作为交换
and in exchange for the brains I needed to survive,
我必须为他的僵尸客户服务
I would have to service his zombie clients.
这太糟糕了
That's horrible.
没错 我简直变成了一个僵尸妓♥女♥
Yeah. I literally got screwed into becoming a zombie hooker.
在此之前 一切都是我说的算
Before that, it was all on my terms.
我疯狂地筛选 排除一些瘾君子
I screened like crazy, weeded out the skeezoids,
偶尔来几次温柔浪漫的约会
had some generous regulars.
"活少钱多 享受生活"
"Work a little, make a lot, live my life."
在变成僵尸之前 我去过日本两次
Pre-zombie, I went to Japan... twice.
还有柬埔寨 马尔他...
Cambodia, Malta...
我在黑山共和国的
I spent three weeks
科托尔湾 拍了三周照片
taking pictures of the bay of Kotor in Montenegro.
-那么这些都是你拍的 -是的
- So, you took all these? - Yeah.
可能我选择的视角跟大部分人不同
Maybe my choices were different from most people's,
但是这就是我自己的角度
but they were mine.
我热爱我的生活
I liked my life.
但是你现在不能来一场说走就走的旅行了是吗
And I guess you can't just get on a plane now, can you?
即使我可以 我也没钱去了
Even if I could, my savings are gone.
我的酬劳就是大脑
I get paid in brains.
我为了食物而出♥卖♥♥♥肉体
I have sex for food.
想像一下那样的生活吧
Try living with that for a while.
这些僵尸随时想上我就上
And these zombie men have me whenever they want me.
而且...
And...
我在不断的憎恨自己和沐浴中度日
I spend the rest of my time hating myself and showering.
所以
So,
如果你不介意把枪还给我
if you wouldn't mind giving me my gun back
并且赶快逃走的话...
and skedaddling...
你不会那样做的
You don't really want to do that.
你花了一个小时来拆圣诞树上的彩灯
How badly could you want to die
你还能有多想去死呢
if you spent an hour untangling Christmas lights?
我在营造气氛
I was setting a mood.
做一个僵尸妓♥女♥实在太糟糕了
Being a zombie hooker is horrible.
特别是当你吃掉了一个
Being a zombie hooker when you've eaten the brain
圣本笃修会修女的大脑
of a Benedictine nun?
或者一个老年痴呆者的大脑
Or a man with dementia?
那感觉简直就是地狱的加强版
That is an extra level of devastating.
几周前我打死了一头鹿
A few weeks ago, I shot a deer.
我从16岁开始就开始吃素
I started being a vegan when I was 16
但是猎人的大脑让我杀死了小鹿斑比
and hunter-brain made me kill Bambi.
你有一个僵尸女友
You have a zombie girlfriend...
你应该知道这些大脑能让她变成什么样
I'm sure you've seen what these brains do to her.
这问题越来越严重了
It's coming into sharper focus.
我不是被一个皮条客控制着
I'm either being controlled by a pimp,
就是被大脑控制着
or I'm being controlled by a brain.
我受够了
I've had it.
我的枪呢
My gun?
怎么
What?
你想帮我这个忙吗
Do you want the honors?
节日快乐
你知道我以前要喝多少麦克斯雷杰吗
Do you know how much Max Rager I used to drink?
他们好几年的订单基本上都是我的
I basically kept them in business for years.
后来你也成为问题的一部分了
Then you're part of the problem.
我尽可能慢地完成名单上的任务
I'm making my way down this list as slowly as possible.
我是说 我非常相信当我完成所有的任务时
I mean, I'm 99% sure that when I make it to the end,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表