剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Murder?
我难以理解
Can't even wrap my head around it.
每个人都爱我妈
Everyone loved my mom.
我们跟斯坦聊过
We spoke to Stan.
我猜有些人更喜欢参加
I guess some people preferred your mom
烽火论♥坛♥研讨会之前的你妈
before she went to the Beacon Forum seminar.
那就是她如此积极乐观的开端
That's when she started being so positive.
一直以来
All the time.
一定能烦死一个正常人
Could definitely drive a normal person nuts.
我也有时烦死她了 但我还是爱她
Drove me nuts sometimes, but I still loved her.
斯坦说你妈偷了他的点子
Stan said that your mom stole all his ideas.
她简直就是照搬每日工作
That she basically duplicated the Daily Grind
来开始经营的
to start this place.
这些点子都是她和斯坦共同创造的
Those ideas were every bit as much hers as Stan's.
陪审团也同意的
Even a jury agreed.
你觉得斯坦会因为输掉官司
Do you think Stan was upset
而沮丧到要伤害她吗
enough about losing the case to hurt her?
我曾经对此难以想像
There was a time when I couldn't imagine it,
但那场诉讼进行得非常惨烈
but the lawsuit got so ugly.
当正能量成为西雅图最好的咖啡店时
And when Positivity took over as Seattle's top coffee shop,
他的计划破灭了
it ruined his plans.
什么计划
What plans?
他想开全国连锁店
He was gonna open franchises nationwide.
但我猜他的资助者都不会想把钱
But I guess none of his backers wanted to put their money
投到西雅图第二好的咖啡上
behind Seattle's second best coffee.
聆听我们下一位表演者
Hear for our next presenter.
是帕姆 她是个诗人
Oh, this is Pam! She's a poet.
她的韵律很有感染力
Her rhymes are wildly transgressive.
你喜欢有感染力的韵律
You enjoy transgressive rhymes.
-是啊 -帕姆
- Right. - Pam.
莱斯莉 莱斯莉 我爱你情深似海
Leslie, Leslie, I loved you like my bestie.
就拿帕姆来说
Take Pam.
每个人都说我妈应该炒了她
Everyone said my mom should fire her
因为总有钱
because of all the times
从收银机中消失不见
that money went missing from the register,
但我妈不会那样做
bu that wasn't mom.
尽管老是唠唠叨叨
Behind all those nutty sayings,
她是心地最善良的
she was just the kindest...
别因它的结束而哭泣
Don't cry because it's over.
要因它的发生而微笑
Smile because it happened.
这正是她会说的傻里傻气的话
That's exactly the kind of dorky thing she would say.
收银机
Cash reg.
雪儿 你是偷东西的人
Cher, you're the one stealing?
你要把我们的钱给一个骗子
You're just gonna give all our money to some transient.
一个三腿狗
Or a three-legged dog.
那巴黎的艺术学校呢
What about art school in Paris?
我的希望和梦想呢
What about my hopes and dreams?
那是吉尔伯特的梦想 亲爱的
That's Gilbert's dreams, honey.
先从大学毕业 我们再说
Graduate college first, then we'll talk.
我制♥作♥卡布奇诺
I'm making cappuccinos.
溜得像艾尔·帕西诺
Roll up like Al Pacino.
莱斯莉 莱斯莉 莱斯莉
Leslie, Leslie, Leslie.
看到我的舞步了吧 德雷克
See those moves I was bustin' on the dance floor, Drake?
我只看到你在调戏那个膀大腰圆的酒保
What I saw was you mackin' on that plus-sized bartender, man.
哥们 我那是在拒绝她
Dude, that was me fightin' her off.
好的 你赢了
Okay. All right.
怎么 你最近在跟谁勾搭 老是放我们鸽子
Why, who you been seeing these nights you've been bailin' on us?
你知道的 我喜欢收集
You know me. I'm a collector
我能找到的美臀
of quality ass wherever I can find it.
现在去哪 兄弟们 我要饿死了
Where to now, boys? I'm starving, man.
去哪都行
Wherever you want, man.
不许动 举起手来 马上
Hey, everyone! Hands on your heads, now!
找你很久了 老兄
Been looking for you, my friend.
你就是不能不惹事 是吧
You couldn't keep your nose clean, could you?
好样的 哥们 快跑
Yeah, boy! Go, go, go!
钱与雪儿[When The Money's Gone歌♥手]
我对雪儿有点怀疑
I'm giving Cher the benefit of the doubt.
这个脑子把你变成了个软柿子
This brain is turning you into a softie.
在你影像里 她从收银机里偷钱
You just had a vision of her stealing from the cash register
冲她妈大吵大闹 就因为她不愿意为
and then screaming at her mum because she wouldn't foot the bill
她在巴黎和她男朋友的花销买♥♥单
for her Paris boondoggle with her boyfriend.
我只看到一个女孩在生妈妈的气
I saw a teenager upset with a parent. That's all.
我打赌雪儿继承到的钱支持她上艺术学校
I bet Cher's inheritance would more than cover
支付两人的住所的租金是绰绰有余了
for art school or a pied-a-terre for two.
他们出来后
When they come outside,
我们看看她有没有不在场证明
let's find out if she has an alibi.
她刚刚失去了母亲
She just lost her mother.
她让可怜的帕姆为她的偷窃行为顶了包
She was letting poor Pam take the blame for her thievery.
你不会这么做
You won't do it.
你不会找一个可怜的孤儿要她的不在场证明
You won't ask a poor orphaned girl for her alibi?
克莱夫会这么做 你不会
Clive would. But not you.
你和我一样心软
You're a softie like me.
我觉得被冒犯了
You know, I'm offended.
我和其他男人一样都是硬汉 懂吗
I'm just as hard as the next man. Yeah?
像克莱夫 杰森·斯塔森 或者巨石强森
Be it Clive, or Jason Statham or Dwayne Johnson.
他就是强硬的代名词 所以才被称为巨石
A man so hard, he was once called The Rock.
-我非常... -吉尔伯特
- I'm so... - Oh, Gilbert!
你的歌♥真好听
Your song was beautiful.
你就像法国的鲍勃·迪伦一样
You're like a French Bob Dylan.
其实应该说鲍勃·迪伦美国的雅克·迪特龙
Actually, Bob Dylan is the American version
他是我的音乐英雄
of my musical hero, Jacques Dutronc.
-这位就是警♥察♥小姐 是吗 -对
- This is the police lady, non? - Oui.
算是吧 我是验尸官
Well, sort of. I'm a medical examiner
这是我上司 查克拉巴蒂医生
and this is my boss, Dr. Chakrabarti.
-你当时在那 -什么
- You were there. - Excuse me?
我妈妈被杀的时候 你冲到了她的身边
When my mom was killed. You rushed to her body.
所有人都没动 但你想要帮忙
Everybody else froze, but you tried to help.
你看到了
Oh, you saw it happen?
对 我就坐在旁边
Yeah. I was sitting right there.
在讲电♥话♥
On my phone.
我跟她说得最后一句话是
My last words to her were,
"你看的被扔在人行道上的东西了吗"
"did you see what somebody left on the sidewalk?"
你在跟谁通话
And who were you talking to?
那个时候
At the time.
如果我们想确认的话
If we wanted confirmation.
你是在问我的不在场证明吗
Are you asking for my alibi?
我们可以查电♥话♥记录 所以...
Oh, we could check the phone records, so...
她在跟我通话
She was talking to me.
我听到了尖叫 真是...
I heard the screaming. It was...
-太可怕了 -你当时在哪 吉尔伯特
- was horrible. - And where were you, Gilbert?
-在贝尔维尤 -在工作
- He was in Bellevue. - At work.
-在哪工作 -在莱特福特-普卢默[音同水管工]
- And you work where? - Lightfoot-Plummer.
-你的管理人是 -丹尼斯
- And your supervisor is... - Denise.
有计划要搬去巴黎吗
Any plans to move to Paris?
遗产的钱一到手
Once the inheritance money rolls in.
大家都说那很美
People say it's beautiful!
拜托 你为什么找她麻烦
Please, why are you hassling her?
你应该去抓斯坦
You should be arresting Stan.
你上司很粗鲁
Your boss is rude.
但他也有很多其他优点
He has lots of other great qualities, though, too.
他个子很高
He's tall.
我可能越界了 抱歉
I may have gone overboard. Sorry.
你只是因为你觉得这样做最好
You were just doing what you thought was best.
你知道莱斯莉遇害了 肯定有人杀了她
You do realize Leslie was murdered. So someone had to do it.
而雪儿需要钱
And Cher needing money
好搬去巴黎 动机很充分
so she could move to Paris certainly gives her motive.
雪儿为她妈妈伤心流泪时
You didn't hold Cher in your arms
抱着她的不是你
as she wept for her mother.
那她的男朋友呢
And what about the boyfriend?
-他也流泪了吗 -没有
- Did he work up tears, too? - No.
但我也说过了 他当时在十六公里外的贝尔维尤
But like I said, he was 10 miles away, in Bellevue at the time.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表