剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
But you were with us.
没错哦
Damn right, I was.
我们都听到惊叫声了 不知道发生了什么
We all heard the scream. We couldn't figure out what it was.
你们都可以担♥保♥克拉拉当时跟你们一起吗
You all can vouch that Clara was with you?
没错
She was.
就坐在那儿呢
Sitting right there.
你这个可怜的小东西
You poor, dear thing.
你的脸色白得像鬼一样 还那么瘦
You're white as a ghost and so skinny.
你得吃点东西
You need to eat something.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
不 来吧 吃一口
Oh, no, go on. Have a bite.
乖一点
Be a good girl.
对 乖一点
That's it. Be a good girl.
吃光它 丑东西
Eat up, you ugly bitch.
你以为你能在我院子里随意大便吗
Think you can crap in my yard, do you?
有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
温德尔在喂一条狗吃一卷博洛尼亚腊肠
Wendell was offering a dog a rolled-up piece of bologna.
因为它在他院子里大便 所以他要惩罚它
He wanted to punish it for pooping in his yard.
你觉得他给那只狗下了毒吗
You think he was poisoning the dog?
看上去是这样
Well, that's what it looked like.
那是一条西班牙猎狗
It was a spaniel.
就像这位不情愿的举报人拜伦的狗
Like our reluctant tipster Byron's.
我不记得他有狗
I don't remember a dog.
没错
Precisely.
他有狗玩具 还有那些西班牙猎犬的画
He had dog toys and all those paintings of spaniels,
但家里又没有西班牙猎犬
but no actual spaniel.
如果温德尔毒杀了拜伦的狗 被拜伦发现了呢
What if Wendell poisoned Byron's dog, and Byron found out?
拜伦撞死了温德尔
Byron crushes Wendell,
然后打匿名举报电♥话♥
then calls in an anonymous tip
栽赃给当地的不良少年
fingering the local juvenile delinquent.
我们去会会这家伙
Let's pay the man a visit.
警官们
Officers?
晚上好 泰斯维特先生 我们想问你...
Evening, Mr. Thistlewaite. We had a few more...
你的狗去哪了 拜伦
Where's your dog, Byron?
这个问题很简单
It's a simple question.
别拖时间 别编故事 直接说狗
Don't stall for time. Don't invent a story. Produce the dog.
拉娜
Lana!
过来 宝贝
Come here, girl.
正如我们所怀疑...
As we suspected...
你有一只狗
You have a dog.
我们只是在闹着玩
That's just a little game we play called,
我们要询问的人有狗吗
does the person we're questioning have a dog?
那你...
So why'd you...
泰斯维特先生 我们只是顺路过来
Mr. Thistlewaite, we were just doubling back,
想再问几个问题
asking a few more questions.
你能告诉我们
Can you tell us where you were
温德尔被杀当晚的十点到十一点之间
between the hours of 10:00 and 11:00
你在哪里吗
on the night Wendell was killed?
福吉达克 那是几个街区外的一个酒吧
The Foggy Duck. It's a pub a couple blocks over.
有一场球赛
There was a football game.
你记得是哪两个队吗
Do you remember who was playing?
-阿森纳对阵切尔西 -足球
- Arsenal-Chelsea. - Soccer.
认出他了吗
Recognize him?
那是拜伦吗
Is that Byron?
在凶案发生一小时前去往福吉达克
Heading into the Foggy Duck an hour before the murder.
凶案发生后一个小时 他回到车上离开了
He gets in his car and leaves an hour after the murder.
我查过了
I looked into it,
那晚的确有阿森纳和切尔西的比赛重播
there was an Arsenal-Chelsea rebroadcast that night.
所以他的不在场证明有效 他忙着恨美国呢
So his alibi checks out. He was busy hating America.
我怎么总觉得你欲言又止的
Why does it look like you swallowed a canary?
因为当我去酒吧时
Because when I went to the pub,
都能看到边上有个侧门
I saw that there was a second exit around the side,
不会被监控录像拍到的门
one that can't be seen by the surveillance camera.
但最重要的是
But most importantly,
看看我在那家酒吧里发现了什么
look what I found tacked up at the pub.
根据贴在这张传♥单♥底下的传♥单♥
Judging by the flyers underneath this one
狗狗失踪
悬赏
以及部分盖住它的传♥单♥来看
and the ones partially covering it,
我猜已经贴了一个星期了
I'd guess it's been up there for about a week.
但我们知道这条狗还活着 所以到底...
But we know the dog is alive, so what does...
如果谋杀当晚
What if on the night of the murder,
拜伦在酒吧里点了几杯酒
Byron sat in this pub downing pints.
他的狗不见了 他肯定是温德尔干的
His dog was missing, and he was sure Wendell was responsible.
几杯酒下肚 胆子也壮了
He gets enough liquid courage in him
他决定跟温德尔好好谈谈
that he decides to go have a chat with Wendell.
他发现那老家伙在车子底下
He finds the old man underneath his car,
失去理智 踢掉了千斤顶
loses it, kicks out the jack.
然后过了一两天 拉娜自己晃了回来
Then, a day or two later, Lana comes wandering back.
-祝我们能证实这个推论吧 -还有惊喜呢
- Well, good luck to us proving it. - There's the bonus.
再看看屏幕 那里
Take another look at the screen, there.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
他的鞋 宽底旅行鞋
His shoes. Wafflestompers.
希望脚印吻合
Let's hope they're a match.
搜捕令和报告书
在警官们进行搜查时
I'm gonna need you to step outside
我需要你离开这幢房♥子
while the officers conduct the search.
沃茨 先搜主柜
Watts, master closet first.
你没告诉我们你上周把狗丢了啊
You failed to mention you misplaced your dog last week.
这件事很重要吗
Was that even relevant?
我们都问起你的狗了 当然重要
Well, once we asked about your dog? Yeah.
我又去看了一下那场阿森纳和切尔西的比赛
I went back and checked out that Arsenal-Chelsea match.
就在盖尔先生被杀的那时候
Right about the time Mr. Gale was murdered,
一名阿森纳球员进了个头球
an Arsenal player headed in a goal.
他是谁来着 哪个来着
Which one was he? Which guy?
你要找的是这个吗 警探
This what you were looking for, Detective?
谢了 艾力克 没错
Thanks, Eric. It is, indeed.
我们在温德尔的血迹中发现了一枚脚印
Right here, we have a boot print left in Wendell's blood.
你知道吗 刚好吻合
What do you know? It's a match.
我以为他把它杀了
I thought he killed her.
他威胁过 好多次了
He threatened to. Multiple times.
他说如果再被他抓到在他的院子里...
He said if he caught her in his yard one more time...
拉娜失踪了好几天
Lana had been missing a few days,
我附近都找过了
and I'd searched the neighborhood.
但我内心中非常清楚它到底出什么事了
But in my heart, I knew what had happened to her.
那晚我不止喝了几杯啤酒
I had more than a few beers in me that night.
我知道是你干的
I know it was you.
你对我的狗干了什么
What did you do to my dog?
那只狗以后再也不会在别人家院子里随地大便了
That's one dog that won't be crapping in anyone else's yard.
他几乎承认他把它杀了
He pretty much admitted to it, to killing her.
那一秒
It was one second.
我多么希望那一秒可以重新来过
It was one second of my life that I can't take back.
然后我就听到了狗叫
And that's when I heard it.
我真的很抱歉 我要离开你了
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna have to leave you.
是的
Yes, I am.
紧闭的抽屉内
不过只是一时冲动
A momentary lapse in reason, and now
拜伦现在得在监狱里蹲上个二十年了
Byron will likely spend his next 20 years in prison.
你做了你该做的
Well, you did your job.
人们总不能随意杀人吧
People don't get to kill each other willy-nilly.
我们要火化温德尔吗
We're cremating Wendell?
我们就找不到其他家属了吗
We couldn't find any next of kin?
找过了 他们不想认领他的尸体
We found them. They just weren't interested in claiming his body.
你有什么想为自己说的 温德尔
What do you have to say for yourself, Wendell?
生活赋予了你一双糟糕的手 所以你搭起了帐篷
Life dealt you a lousy hand, so you just folded tent,
决定还是自生自灭更好
decided it was easier to be a rotten bastard.
我不会这样的
That's not gonna be me.
我要努力生活下去
I'm going down swinging.
僵尸不值得同情 所以
Zombies don't deserve our mercy, so just
别再想着这件事了
put that thought out of your head.
怎么解释呢
How to explain?
我喜欢讲潜水艇的电影
I love submarine movies.
超级喜欢
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表