剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Some guy in county jail. Says it's important.
-是谁 -不知道
- Who is he? - Don't know.
他说他在电视上看到了涉及肉食坊案件的人
Said he saw the Meat Cute guy on T.V.
想和你聊聊
and wants to talk.
你在电视上看到了利里怀特先生
So, you saw Mr. Lilywhite on T.V.
然后决定联♥系♥我 因为
and decided to reach out, because...
因为你是唯一一个
Because you were the only one
不相信那个英雄警♥察♥故事的
that didn't buy that hero-cop theory.
你想夸我做得好吗
And you wanted to say good job?
我想帮忙
I wanted to help.
那家伙用的枪都是我卖♥♥给他的
See, I'm the guy who sold the guy the guns he used.
你卖♥♥枪给梅杰·利里怀特
You sold guns to Major Lilywhite?
对
Yeah.
让我猜猜 你想作证换减刑
And let me guess, you want a deal in exchange for your testimony.
对
Yeah.
我们没告诉过媒体作案的武器
We never told the press what weapons were used,
你告诉我都有些什么怎么样
so how about you enlighten me.
让我想想
Let's see...
点44口径的史密斯威森
Smith and Wesson .44.
12号♥灰熊猎枪
Grizzly 12 gauge...
我还卖♥♥给他一个手榴弹呢
I even sold the guy a hand grenade.
谈谈交换条件吧
About that deal...
狄龙女士 我是巴吉奥探员
Mrs. Dillon. I'm Agent Bozzio.
你有什么想告诉我的
What do you have to tell me?
不是我 是我女儿凯拉
Oh, it's not me, it's my daughter, Kayla.
我们住在奥林匹克山
See, we live in Olympic Hills.
蒂姆·阿迪斯是我们隔壁邻居
Tim Addis was our next door neighbor.
蒂姆·阿迪斯 二号♥受害者
Tim Addis. Victim number two.
是的 太可怕了
Yes. It's so terrible.
我注意到凯拉
See, I'd noticed Kayla was
最近几个月有点反常
acting a bit off for the past few months,
总是在外面乱晃 在学校表现也不好
out at all hours, doing poorly in school,
不是我熟悉的那个凯拉
not the Kayla I know.
后来我们谈了心
So we finally talked about it, and well...
凯拉 告诉巴吉奥探员
Kayla, tell Agent Bozzio.
在阿迪斯先生失踪的那晚
Well, like, the night Mr. Addis disappeared?
我在我卧室里 无意间看向窗外
I was in my bedroom, and I kind of looked out,
我看到了一个人
and I saw, like, this man,
他在往后备箱里塞尸体
and he was putting a body in the trunk of his car.
就是新闻上报道的那个人
It was that guy that they've been showing on the news.
凯拉 你为什么现在才来告诉我们这些
Kayla, why are you only bringing this to our attention now?
天啊 因为我吓坏了 好吗
God! Because I was freaked out and scared, okay?
如果他来杀我怎么办
I mean, like, what if he tried to kill me?
我无法学习
I couldn't study.
也一直不想回家
I didn't want to come home, like, ever.
好吧
Okay.
凯拉 我想你告诉我那晚发生的一切
Kayla, I want you to tell me everything about that night.
你所见到的一切
Everything you saw.
很好 你收到了我的消息
Good, you got my message.
幸好我去了一趟停尸间 我们尽快赶了过来
Luckily I stopped by the morgue. We came as soon as we could.
你看起来更好了
You've looked better.
难熬的几天
Rough couple of days.
楼下在搞派对
They're having a party downstairs,
如果我们保持安静 他们应该不会注意
so if we stay quiet, I don't think they'll notice.
来吧
Come on.
我为之前不能帮你感到难过 所以
Look, I felt bad I couldn't help you out before, so...
这是一个脑子
This is a brain.
我不知道它之前是谁的
I don't know who it came from,
但看起来这是一个任何脑子都可以的紧急情况
but it seems like it's an any brain a storm situation.
布莱恩 我
Blaine, I...
-谢谢 -我知道这事的风险
- Thank you. - Hey. I know what's at stake here.
谁会想要僵尸末日 对吧
Who needs a zombie apocalypse, right?
对
Right.
绝对的
Definitely.
真恶心 给梅杰留点吧
Ew. Just save some for Major,
他的保释听证就在下午
his bail hearing's this afternoon.
国王县最高法♥院♥
我们刚得知 由于新的目击者证据
We've just learned that, on the strength of new witness evidence,
梅杰·利里怀特作为混沌杀手被指控
Major Lilywhite has been charged with the Chaos killings,
同时被保释释放
and has been released on bail,
保释金似乎是他的雇主所支付
paid, it seems, by his employer.
好的 差不多了
Okay, almost there.
拉维在车里等我们
Ravi's waiting for us in the car,
有一杯有你名字的奶昔在等着你
and there's a nice shake with your name on it.
好的
Okay.
只需要走下台阶 还有30米
Just down the steps, another 100 feet...
我们就到家自♥由♥了
...and we're home free.
当然 谢谢 丽芙
Sure. Thank you, Liv.
就到了 就到了
Almost there. Almost there...
不好意思 我们
Oh, excuse us, we...
梅杰·利里怀特 你被捕了
Major Lilywhite, you're under arrest...
克莱夫 你在干
Clive, what're you...
你因涉嫌肉食坊谋杀而被逮捕
You're under arrest for the Meat Cute murders.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切能够
Anything you say can
且将会在法庭上用作呈堂证供
and will be used against you in the court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你无法负担
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法庭将会为你提供一位律师
one will be provided for you...
你是否与肉食坊谋杀有关
Are you involved in the Meat Cute murders?
枪展门票
警探
Detective,
我都不知道该从何开始
I don't even know where to begin.
宪法 也许
The Constitution, maybe?
在他被指控后又逮捕他
Arresting my client again after he's just been charged?
这简直是教科书式的残忍♥和不寻常
That is textbook cruel and unusual.
看看他 看看我的委托人
I mean, look at him. Look at my client.
他看起来像
He looks like a...
放了一天的狗屎 无意冒犯
...day-old dog dump. No offense.
布莱斯·比尔顿 对这名字有印象吗
Bryce Buellton. Name ring a bell?
国王县监狱中的犯人
Inmate at King County.
说他卖♥♥了你几样东西
Claims he sold you some items.
一把12号♥灰熊霰弹枪 还有史密斯威森44毫米手♥枪♥
A Grizzly 12 gauge. Smith and Wesson 44.
一颗手榴弹
A hand grenade.
这些都跟在肉食坊屠♥杀♥现场
All of which match shells and slugs found
找到的弹壳匹配
at the Meat Cute massacre site.
好的 慢一点
Okay, slow down a second,
我才勉强能跟上 慢点好吗
I'm just getting up to speed here, just slow down.
这很有趣 因为我还让人测试了
Which is interesting, because I also had them test
在肉食坊冷藏室里发现的尿液
some urine found in the Meat Cute freezer,
猜猜怎么着
and guess what?
跟你的DNA匹配
It matched your DNA.
你在说我的委托人
You're saying my client
在一个肉店射人还在冷藏室里尿尿了
shot up a butcher shop and peed in the freezer?
你以前是干社工的 对吧 梅杰
You used to do social work, isn't that right, Major?
跟问题少年打交道
Working with troubled kids?
别回答
Don't answer that.
是的
Yeah.
结果有几个孩子死了 对吧
And several of your kids wound up dead, isn't that right?
有一个孩子在肉食坊的冷藏室
There was a kid in the Meat Cute freezer,
脑子不见了
his brain missing.
他是你的一个
He was one of yours...
什么不见的脑子
Missing brain? What?
老是听到这个词 脑子
That's come up a lot. Brains.
不见的脑子 在冷藏室里的脑子
Missing brains. Brains in people's freezers.
这是我的理论
Here's my theory.
有种奇怪的脑子邪教
There's some kind of weird brain cult out there,
他们杀了你的这些孩子
they killed some of your kids,
你就找他们报复
you went after them.
我们能不能把儒勒·凡尔纳[科幻作家]叫来
Okay, can we just get Jules Verne in here?
因为我只有在这个维度
Because I'm only licensed
从事法律业务的执照 好吧
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表