剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
总是和别人说我的坏话
Always bad-mouthing me to the others.
后来他成立了超级战队 并没有找我去
Then I find out he's got a super-team and doesn't ask me.
你知道如果不让我加入战队
Do you know how many marketing opportunities
我会损失多少营销的机会
I was going to lose out on if I wasn't included?
-你们听过农夫与蛇的故事啊 -没有
- You ever hear of snake bite? - No.
不过你们肯定能叫出正义联盟的成员名字
But I bet you can name everyone in the Justice League, can't you?
-好吧 -我的话讲完了
- Well... - I rest my case.
他为什么要组建这个战队
Why was he assembling a team?
我只听说迷雾侠认为有什么大事要发生
I only heard that the Fog thought something big was going down
不过靠他一个人又没办法应付
but couldn't handle it alone.
其他的细节我都不知道
I didn't get any details.
你知道还有谁要加入这个战队吗
Do you know who else was going to be a part of this, uh, team?
我确实中了一枪 对吧
I did get shot, right?
穿肠而过的一枪 没错
Gut shot. Yeah.
挺悬的
It was gnarly.
不过至少我知道自己还没疯
At least I know I'm not crazy.
-感觉怎么样 -意识有点模糊
- How are you feeling? - Fuzzy.
但是清楚地知道自己很饿
Really friggin' hungry.
就是这样 你先坐下来吧
Yeah, about that. Why don't you have a seat?
你对《活死人黎明》那个电影
How familiar are you with the movie...
-了解多少 -我看过那个电影
- Dawn of the Dead? - I've seen it.
还记得那些幸存者是怎样
Remember how that group of survivors
在商场里给自己搭建壁垒的吧
barricaded themselves inside of a mall?
是的
Yeah.
你现在就是商场外面的那些人
You're what's outside of the mall.
你已经是一个僵尸了
You're a zombie.
其实你已经死了 但是为了救你
You were dying, and in an effort to save you...
我们只能找个僵尸来抓你一下
Well, we had a zombie scratch you.
我需要解释一下 僵尸是真实存在的
I may have buried the lead here. Zombies are a real thing.
所以其实我现在渴望要吃的东西是
So the fact that I crave...
人脑 是的 那才是僵尸要吃的
Brains? Yeah, that's a zombie thing.
别害怕 一切都会好的
But fear not, everything's gonna be just fine.
只要你按照我说的去做
If you follow my instructions,
你就能得到你想要的人脑
you'll have all the brains you need.
我需要人脑
I need brains.
不好意思
Sorry, wow.
每次都要来一遍"欢迎来到僵尸家族"的演讲真烦
I am really rusty at the "Welcome to Team Z"Speech.
我们应该做一个僵尸手册
I should've made pamphlets.
你只有依靠吃人脑才能维持身体正常运转
You need to eat brains in order to stay functioning.
如果你不吃人脑 你的脑子就会
If you don't, your mind goes...
你的躯体就会腐烂成 你自己想象吧
Your flesh decays... All the... All the tropes.
不过你不用担心
But you don't need to worry about that.
我会给你提供人脑
I give you brains.
给你个肤色喷雾 一盒染发剂
You get a spray-tan, a box of hair-dye
你只要一直保持这种人的样子
And you just keep on keeping on.
你就告诉我怎么才能得到人脑吧
Tell me what I need to do to get these brains.
我就喜欢你这种大无畏的精神
I love that can-do spirit.
高中
鬼魅眼镜蛇 灰人阿雷亚
Ghost Cobra. Gray Area.
超级蝇人 巨拳人
Superfly. Mega Fist.
蓝色巨口
Blue Swallow.
巴比诺警探需要你们过来协助办案
Detective Babineaux needs your help.
你们将来也可能需要他的帮助
And someday, you may need his.
就把他当做是吉姆·戈登吧
Think of him as your Jim Gordon.
我不是你们的吉姆·戈登
I'm not your Jim Gordon.
是的 他是他自己的
That's right. He's his own man.
克莱夫·巴比诺警探
Detective Clive Babineaux.
记住这个名字
Remember that name.
你们在西雅图警局的朋友
Your friend in the Seattle PD.
你们谁知道迷雾侠
Now what was it that made the Fog
为什么要建立这个超级战队
want to form a super-team?
迷雾侠听说博斯先生要运进来一批枪♥支♥
The Fog heard Mr. Boss was bringing in a shipment of guns.
博斯先生吗
Mr. Boss, huh?
是的 他说那是一批狠货
Yeah. He said they were big-ass guns.
那你们的计划是什么
So, what was the plan?
其实我们还根本没有打算要计划什么
We really didn't get to the "Hearing the plan" Part.
博斯先生 枪♥支♥
Mr. Boss? Guns?
都是非常危险的字眼
That's some super-dangerous stuff.
你们太让我失望了
You disappoint me.
迷雾侠也是这么说的
Yeah, that's what the Fog said.
很抱歉
I'm sorry,
我白天在一个冷压果汁店工作
I work at a cold-pressed juicery during the day.
我可不想摊上什么事
I'm not taking on a crime lord.
好吧
Okay...
不好意思打扰一下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抢劫犯的尸体刚被找到了
The body of one of your muggers was just discovered.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
我不知道他们怎么做到的
I have no idea how they got him up there
把尸体挂的那么高 还没有人发现
without anyone noticing.
那棵树有多高 你知道吗
How tall do you think that tree is, anyway?
六米高的红冷杉
20 feet of noble fir.
尸悬一树
他的喉咙被割开了
His throat was slashed.
博斯先生的名片
Mr. Boss's calling card.
他是死后才被挂到圣诞树上的
All right, he was hung on the Christmas tree post-mortem.
我发现了些什么
I've got something.
"北棕榈街 447号♥"
"447, North Palmetto Street."
北棕榈街 447号♥
447, north palmetto...
那是抢劫案受害者 玛丽的地址
That's the address for Mary, our mugging victim.
为什么这个想抢劫她的人有她的地址
Why would the guy who tried to mug her have her address?
我猜是因为他怕玛丽
My guess is he was afraid Mary
看到他和同伙杀害迷雾侠
saw him and his buddy kill the Fog.
他想在博斯先生发现前
He was hoping to get rid of any evidence against him
消除任何对他不利的证据
before Mr. Boss got wind of it.
博斯先生的人从来没
There's a reason Mr. Boss's men
陷入杀人指控是有原因的
never get brought in on murder charges.
他先杀了他们
He kills them first.
不喜欢让他们说话
Doesn't like them to have the opportunity to talk.
我最好派一分队人去玛丽家
I better send a unit to Mary's house.
没有对死者不敬的意思
No disrespect to the deceased,
但我建议咱们快点
but I vote for making this snappy.
布莱恩现在应该已拿到被污染的优托品了
Blaine should have our tainted utopium by now.
你来正好赶上德雷克第一次进食
You're here just in time for Drake's first feeding.
好刺♥激♥ 兄弟
It's intense, man!
人脑 吃还是不吃
To eat brains or not to eat brains?
这是个问题
That is the question.
这个爱好要好好培养
It's a bit of an acquired taste.
你就不能帮他弄好吃点吗
You couldn't flavored it up a bit for him?
抱歉 这里的食品质量已经走下坡路了
Sorry. The quality of all the meals has really gone downhill here
自从某人的男友杀了我的厨子之后
since someone's boyfriend offed my chef.
可怜的唐·E被迫吃意大利香肠袋了
Poor Don E. has been reduced to eating pepperoni pockets.
好吃多了 谢谢
That's much better. Thank you.
我猜我也要谢谢你救了我的命
And I guess I should thank you for saving my life too, huh?
你可以过几周再决定
You may want to wait a couple weeks.
要不要感谢我
see if you still feel grateful.
所以我们现在能拿到被污染的优托品了
So, we'll be taking that tainted utopium now.
这方面有点坏消息
Yeah, some bad news on that front.
你说过他知道去哪找的
You said he knew where to find it.
他 确实说过
No, he... He does...
但这只是笼统的说法
It's just more in a general sort of way.
德雷克 把你的故事讲给我们朋友听听
Drake, why don't you share your story with our friends here?
我之前高中一哥们
Yeah, uh, old high school buddy of mine,
维克 他是个毒贩
Vic, he was a drug dealer.
-是我的供货人 -也是我的
- He's an associate of mine. - And mine.
他的腿在阿富汗被炸掉了
He got his leg blown off in Afghanistan.
所以他回来后 找不到工作
So when he got home, he couldn't find a job,
开始贩毒
started dealing.
江湖人称"坡哥"[弹簧高跷]
Street name, Pogo.
因为他的有弹性的假腿
'cause he had one of those springy fake legs.
有天晚上他从汽车后备箱打给我
One night he calls me from the trunk of a car.
重点是 他和另一个毒贩 拉里
Basically, him and this other dealer, Larry,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表