剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
No, no, no, no. I sw...
听着
Look...
我知道贝利死的那晚她来找过你
I know Bailey came looking for you the night she died.
我感觉她不是来找你买♥♥比萨的
The way I figure, she wasn't looking to buy a slice of pizza.
有人告诉她你就是幸运儿毒贩
No, someone told her that you were the guy, the man.
她向你提出交易 还戴了窃听器
And she set up a buy, and she wore a wire.
就像你替我搜集情报时那样
Just like the wire you wear for me.
所以你清楚怎样能发现窃听器
And that's how you knew to look for it.
然后你勒死了她
And that's when you strangled her...
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything!
我有消息要告诉你 史蒂夫
Oh, I got news for you, Steve.
贝利拿来跟你买♥♥幸运儿的那笔钱
The money Bailey was gonna use to buy your Lucky U,
你杀了她之后从她身上偷走的那笔钱
the money you stole from her after you killed her,
是做了标记的
those were marked bills.
猜猜等我找到那笔钱你会有什么下场
Guess what's gonna happen to you when I find that money?
给我省点时间吧
Save me some time.
告诉我你把钱放哪儿了
Tell me where you've got it.
我会跟地检说你配合了工作
I'll tell the DA you cooperated.
-钱在厨房♥里 -哪个位置
- It's in the kitchen. - Where?
厨房♥的饼干罐里
In the cookie jar in the kitchen.
饼干罐
Cookie jar.
帮我把这东西解开
Get me out of these, man.
他们知道我杀了那女孩了
They know I killed that girl.
在别的条子来之前我得赶紧消失
I gotta disappear before more cops show up.
你觉得那个条子死了没
Hey, you think that cop's dead?
脊椎断裂
发现一位重案组警♥察♥
Vice cop found unconscious
晕倒在一个脖颈被扭断的戴铐毒贩不远处
near handcuffed killer whose neck's been snapped.
你还真得好好跟我解释一下
Yeah, you might have to walk me through this one.
你案子里的死者贝利是我的一个线人
Your vic, Bailey, was one of my CIs.
所以你骗了我们
So you lied to us about that.
有线人告诉我 在贝利死的那晚
An informant told me that
他们看见她和史蒂夫在一起
they saw Bailey with Steve the night she died.
史蒂夫也是我的一个线人
Steve was one of my CIs.
他给我抓捕优托品毒贩帮了不少忙
He helped me make a lot of Utopium busts.
多到我都怀疑是不是他在耍我
So many, that I wondered if he was playing me,
他其实在替幸运儿的幕后黑手卖♥♥命
actually working for the guys behind Lucky U.
然后我就来找他当面对质了
And I came over here to confront him.
结果我的职业直觉不赖 我想的没错
And it turns out, I'm not so bad at my job, I was right.
但是我之前并不知道
But unbeknownst to me,
贝利当时想设法抓住他
Bailey was trying to set him up.
她不知道他也是我的线人
She didn't know he was a CI.
他发现了她身上的窃听器
He found the wire on her
用它把贝利勒死了
and he used it to strangle her.
-这些他都招了 -是的
- He admitted all of this? - Yeah, he did.
所以我就铐住了他
That's when I cuffed him.
你们有发现做了标记的钱吗
Did you find any marked bills?
差不多有三千美金
About $3,000 worth.
验一下 本来是发给贝利的
Run them, they were issued to Bailey.
我把史蒂夫铐上以后
That's what I was looking for,
就是在找这些钱
after I put Steve in bracelets.
但是我被一记猛拳招呼了
But I got kissed by a freight train.
你能描述攻击者的特征吗
Can you describe your assailant?
他有巨拳
Massive fist.
我知道的就这么多了 我没看清
Man, that's about all I got. I don't...
你未经批准 擅自启用线人
You're running an unauthorized CI program,
让没有经验没受训练的小孩面对危险
putting kids with no experience or training in danger.
我的报告里会写上这些
It's all going in my report.
贝利死得很惨 我得接受良心拷问
Bailey's death was tragic and I have to live with that.
但我的确靠招募线人铲除了毒瘤
But my CI program gets drugs off the streets.
的确能拯救生命
It saves lives.
你叫停了行动才是让孩子们处于危险中
You shut it down, you're putting kids in danger.
原来你在意这个 贝内代托
Oh, that's what you care about, Benedetto?
这些孩子
These kids?
你知道吗
You know what?
不管别人怎么说 巴比诺 我喜欢你
I don't care what everyone says, Babineaux, I like you.
那我的人生也圆♥满♥了
Then, my life is complete.
对 你就自以为是吧 挺吸引人的
Yeah, holier than thou. It's very appealing.
你就保持这样下去
Keep doing what you're doing.
内务部能从这里接手了
Internal Affairs can take it from here.
总有一天你也需要支援的 巴比诺
You're going to need backup someday, Babineaux.
期待这一天快点到来
Fingers crossed it gets there in time.
等候区那儿有个女人
Hey, there's a woman in the waiting area.
说除非让她和负责混沌杀手案的探员对话
Says she's not leaving until she
否则她就不离开
talks to the FBI agent running the Chaos Killer case.
我是联调局的巴吉奥探员 你找我吗
Agent Bozzio, FBI. You wanted to see me?
我想我知道谁是混沌杀手
I think I know who the Chaos Killer is.
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
科林·安德鲁斯
我认得这条狗
I know this dog.
从头说起吧
Start at the beginning.
我在一家宠物美容店工作
I work at a pet groomer's.
几星期前这条狗来过店里
This dog was there a couple weeks ago.
但是带它来的那个人
But the guy who brought him in
在我帮它梳洗完之前就把它接走了
came to get him before I was done.
那人浑身是汗 神情紧张
He was all sweaty, freaking out.
他说他从一个虐狗的警♥察♥那儿把狗偷走了
He said he stole the dog from a cop who abused it,
那个警♥察♥正要来抓他
and the cop was coming back to get him.
什么警♥察♥
What cop?
根本没有警♥察♥出现
No cop ever showed up.
但是这上面写着
But, it says here that
这条狗在一辆城市客车上被发现的时候
the dog was found on a city bus the same day
和那个男的来店里接走它是同一天
that guy came to grab him from the shop.
你还记得他的名字吗
Do you remember his name?
记得 梅杰·利里怀特
Yeah, Major Lilywhite.
不行 是的 但我才是老板
Non. Oui, mais je suis le patron.
搞定以后给我回电 再见
Rappelez-moi, quand c'est fait. Adieu.
准备好要开练了吗
Ready to do this thing?
现在不练 更待何时
If not now, I'll never will be.
他有个仓库
He has a storage shed.
是吗
Really?
那什么
You know what?
健身的事还是先放放 梅杰
I think we're going to put the gym on hold, Major.
我们去一趟塔科马
Take a little trip to Tacoma, instead.
那里有些东西我得让你看看
There's something down there I need you to see.
好的
Okay.
我把包放回车里 马上回来
I'm just gonna put my bag in my car. I'll be right back.
站住
Stop!
转过身去
Turn around.
趴到地上 手放脑后
Down on the ground. Hands behind your back.
趴下
Down.
梅杰·利里怀特
Major Lilywhite.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
我是僵尸
第二季 第十七集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表