剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I guess someone's gotta make an obligatory popsicle joke, right?
没人吗 这里什么时候变得这么无趣
No? When did it get so highbrow in here?
这对我来说没什么好处吧
Hey, this isn't for my benefit, right?
我还是知道你不是僵尸
I still know you're not a zombie.
这只是时间上的问题 不是吗
Ah, but it's only a matter of time, though, isn't it?
如果我们像拉维的实验鼠一样
If we're on the same path as Ravi's test rat?
我们说不定会习惯呢
We might as well get comfortable with it.
他们睡觉的时候真可爱
Oh! They're so cute when they're sleeping.
那么 我履行了我的承诺
So, I held up my end of the bargain.
你呢
You?
你觉得我为什么会费这么大劲做这些事
Why do you think I went through all of this trouble?
朱杰瑞 我们第四阶级的朋友[新闻界]
Jeremy Chu. Our friend in the fourth estate.
欢迎来到暗影馆
Welcome to Shady Plots.
一间殡仪馆
Hmm, a funeral home.
我早该知道这是你获取大脑的方式
I should've known that's how you were getting your brains.
不然要怎么弄呢
Well, how else would one manage it?
我感激你对于
I appreciate your patience in
突然缺乏僵尸妓♥女♥一事的耐心
regards to our sudden dearth in undead courtesans.
幸运的是 总有一些女士渴望加入我们
Luckily, there's always a few ladies dying to join the team.
-你好 -你好呀
- Well, hello. - Hi, there.
我是糖糖
I'm Candy.
有一首滚石乐队的歌♥唱到
There's a Rolling Stones lyric.
你能使一个死人...
"You could make a dead man..."
看 这更简单吧
You see? Wasn't that easier?
现在 该来点真正的化妆了
Now, for the real makeup job.
帮个忙
Little help here?
那只大僵尸呢
Where's the big zombie?
我是德雷克 请留言
This is Drake. Leave a message.
是我 我以为你要来吃晚餐
Hey, it's me. I thought you were coming over for dinner.
给我发信息让我知道你还活着
Text me so I know you're alive?
除非我被放鸽子了
Unless I'm being ghosted.
也就没必要这么做了
In which case that would defeat the purpose.
该死
Ah, frack!
大鱼 你不必这么做
Fish. You don't gotta do this.
是我
Hey. It's just me.
很抱歉我这么晚才来
I'm sorry I'm getting here so late.
我看见了你
I saw you.
你中枪的那晚
The night you were shot.
你没告诉事情的全部经过 对吧
You didn't tell me the whole story, did you?
你是我正在调查的谋杀案的帮凶
You're an accessory to the murder I'm investigating.
唐·E是好人吗
所以唐·E杀了大鱼
So Don E. killed big fish,
大鱼杀了两个疑似优托品走私者
and big fish killed our two would-be utopium smugglers.
维克·帕里西和朗尼·埃文斯
Vic Parisi and Lonny Evans.
当大鱼发现唐·E和德雷克
And when big fish found out that Don E.
在寻找他们的尸体时
and Drake were looking for their bodies,
他试图把他们也杀了
he tried to kill them, too.
好极了
That's great!
怎么好了
How is that great?
唐·E是克莱夫和我在追查的凶手
Don E. is the killer that Clive and I have been looking for,
但唐·E知道僵尸的一切
but Don E. knows all about zombies.
他杀了大鱼就为了保护我的男朋友
And he shot big fish in defense of my boyfriend,
而我男朋友 也帮忙埋了大鱼的尸体
who, by the way, helped bury big fish's body.
这至少也是阻碍司法
That's obstruction at least.
好吧 这的确说不上好
Okay. So not so great on that front.
但我们知道你脑袋中的大鱼的记忆里
But we know somewhere in those big fish memories in your head,
很可能有关于
you likely have the information
那些优托品走私者埋藏点的信息
about where our utopium smugglers are buried.
你只是要去触发影像
You just have to trigger the vision.
我知道 这就是为什么我要跟
I know. That's why I'm meeting
德雷克在他高中好友维克家见面的原因
Drake at his high school buddy vic's place later.
他会把我带进屋子
He's gonna get me in the house,
幸运的话 就会有神奇的事发生
and, with any luck, the magic'll happen.
梅西·埃丽奥特的歌♥怎么唱来着
What's the Missy Elliott song,
大脑 别在此刻辜负我
"Cerebellum, don't fail me now"?
我不觉得事情会这样发展
I don't think that's how it goes.
我有关于大鱼凶案的进展
I've got an update on the big fish homicide.
特雷尔·约翰逊那家伙 他在潜逃
Our guy Terrell Johnson? He's on the lam.
他的护照和身份证都不见了
His passport and ID were missing from his house.
他大部分衣服也不见了
Most of his clothes were gone, too.
种种迹象都指向了墨西哥
All signs point to Mexico.
警♥察♥开始到处询问
Cops start sniffing around,
他就买♥♥了一张单程机票
so he bought himself a one way ticket.
我会发出一张全境通告还有
I'll put out an APB and I'll...
国土安♥全♥局♥会找约翰逊
Homeland security can look for Johnson.
他不再是你的问题了
He's not your problem anymore.
保持咖啡新鲜 直到你拿到下一起凶案
Keep the coffee fresh until another homicide lands on your desk.
-这可是K-cups[咖啡机] -克莱夫
- They're K-cups. - Clive.
我就是斗不赢那女人
I just can't win with that woman.
看看这张暗藏玄机的监控图片
Check out this shady plots surveillance photo.
它很模糊 在法庭上没什么用
It's blurry, it won't hold up in court,
但可能是条线索
but it could be something.
是布莱恩 很明显
That's Blaine, obviously.
但另一个人 是不是有点像...
But the other guy. Doesn't it kind of look like...
梅杰
Major.
我在这 你在哪
I'm here. Where are you?
实在很抱歉 丽芙 我来不了了
I'm so sorry, Liv. I can't make it.
我对天发誓感觉就像得了阑尾炎
I swear to god it feels like I'm having an appendicitis.
我知道是脑子的缘故 但我感觉自己快死了
I know it's the brain, but I feel like I'm dying.
等我吃了另一个脑子 我们就去维克那儿
As soon as I'm on another brain, we'll drop by Vic's, okay?
真的吗
Seriously?
当然了
Oh, god. Yes.
好吧 早日康复啦 再见
Okay. Feel better soon. Bye.
再见
Bye.
哪位
Hello?
帕里西太太
Mrs. Parisi?
我叫艾米·艾伦
I'm Amy Allen.
我不是有意打扰的 我想跟你谈谈
I don't mean to bother you, I was hoping to talk to you.
关于你的儿子 维克
About your son, Vic.
我对你痛失亲人深表哀悼
I'm truly sorry for your loss.
我的男朋友和维克
My boyfriend was a friend
高中时是好朋友 德雷克·霍洛威
of Vic's back in high school, Drake Holloway.
哪个德雷克
Drake who?
霍洛威
Holloway.
我不认识
Uh, I don't know who that is.
但有时我想维克这一生也是有各种秘密的
But sometimes I think Vic had a whole secret life.
德雷克建议我来看你是因为
Well, uh, the reason Drake suggested coming to see you
我是一名记者
is I'm a reporter.
我在写一篇关于
I'm working on a story for
对于国家有突出贡献的战争英雄
stars and stripes about decorated war heroes
返乡后找工作所遇困难的报道
who struggled to find work upon returning home.
我想跟你聊聊维克
I was hoping to talk to you about Vic.
好的 进来吧
Sure. Come on in.
维克失踪后已经过了两年
It's been nearly two years since Vic went missing.
我花了一年才说服自己他已经死了
Probably took me about half that to admit to myself he was dead.
你有没有维克最近一些时候的照片
Do you have any more recent pictures of Vic,
比如他服役时或回来后的照片
maybe from his service or after he got back?
有
Sure.
这是他在费卢杰的小队
That's his platoon in Fallujah
这张是欢迎他回家的派对
and this one's from his welcome home party.
这张是他和最好的朋友朗尼
And here he is with his best friend Lonny.
求你了 你不用这样做的
Please! You don't have to do this!
他在那里经历了太多痛苦
He survived so much over there.
失去了一条腿
Lost his leg.
不管他是怎么死的 我希望他没有恐惧
However he died, I hope he wasn't afraid.
我希望他死得很干脆 没有痛苦
I hope it was quick, and he didn't see it coming.
肯定是这样的
I'm sure it was.
抱歉 我得去拿一张纸巾
Sorry. I'm gonna go grab a tissue.
哪位
Hello.
拉维 我知道该去挖哪里了
Ravi, I know where to dig.
他被埋在一个秋千边
He's buried by a swing set.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表