剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
You can save them instead.
每天 网上这些
Each day, one of those rat bastards
诋毁我们的混♥蛋♥都会遭遇相似的事故
trolling us is going to have a similar accident
直到我能够确认
until I get proof that
你让弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯葬身鱼腹
you've sent Floyd Baracus to his watery grave.
是啊 我们知道
Oh, yeah. We know.
到了玩打僵尸的时间了
So, it's time to play whack-a-zombie.
但如果你不知道巴拉克斯在哪个洞
But if you're not sure which hole Baracus is in,
问丽芙·摩尔
ask Liv Moore.
我们知道她知道
We know she knows.
晚餐外卖♥♥
你给我们带来了什么
Hey! What have you got for us?
22岁的流浪少年
Twenty-two-year-old male corner boy.
因为在别人地盘卖♥♥货被处决了
Executed for selling on the wrong corner.
割喉 博斯先生专属
Throat slip. A Mr. Boss special.
一口袋的优托品
Pocketful of utopium.
这肯定是幸运儿
This must be Lucky U.
博斯先生的对头卖♥♥的货
Sold by Mr. Boss' competition.
那个蠢货会觉得踏足博斯先生的地盘是个好主意
What dumbass thought that moving in on Mr. Boss would be a good idea?
克莱夫
Clive?
出什么事了
Something wrong?
昨天晚上 弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯自杀了
Last night, Floyd Baracus took his own life.
跳下了极光桥
Jumped off the Aurora Bridge.
留下了他的鞋子 钱包和遗书
Left his shoes, wallet and a suicide note.
我想应该告诉你一声
I thought you'd want to know.
遗书写了什么
What did the note say?
主要是对他儿子说的贴心话
Mainly a bunch of sweet stuff to his son.
"我们总有一天会再见的"之类的
"I'll see you again someday." That sort of thing.
我们会搜索那片水域 但这个案子
We're gonna drag the lake, but as of now,
暂时算是正式结了
the case is officially closed.
你收拾好了
Uh... You're packed up.
是啊 我决定不辞职了
Yeah, I decided not to quit my job.
真希望你辞职
I wish you would.
我刚站在来
I just stood next to parents
辨认自己22岁儿子的父母身边
who came in to identify their 22-year-old son.
史戴西·博斯没有割开那孩子的喉咙
All right? Stacey Boss didn't slit the kid's throat,
但其实也没有两样
but he might as well have.
他已经盯上了一名地检
He's already gone after one district attorney.
让别的我没这么关心的人去涉险吧
Let somebody I'm less fond of risk his life.
如果我这样做 我就成了怎样的人
And if I do that, what does it make me?
好吧 好
All right, fine.
你该做正确的事
You've got the right stuff.
但是留在这里吧
But stay here.
有两个男人陪你住在一起
You know, you'll have two men living with you,
其中一个几乎是个希腊宅男
one's practically a Greek god,
他的身体就像是一把小刀
who's turned his body into a finely-tuned weapon,
当然了 还有梅杰
and, of course, Major.
我们都愿意为你做任何事
And either of us would do anything for you.
我新的住处有24小时的门卫和热水浴缸
My new place has a 24-hour doorman and a hot tub.
梅杰就是我们的门卫
The Major will serve as our doorman.
他很擅长打理门
All right? He's great with doors.
开门 关门
The opening. The closing.
我会保证你出浴时能火♥辣♥到爆
And I will make sure that your tub time's hot as hell.
你最棒了
You're the best.
顺便告诉你 我看到你走会很很难过
You know, for the record, I'd be very sad to see you go.
对于我的肝来说 可就算是"甜蜜的解脱"了
My liver, on the other hand, is like, "Good riddance."
-你要我帮忙... -不 不
- Uh, do you need help with the... - No. No.
谢谢 拉维
Thanks, Ravi.
为所有一切
For everything.
-该死 -翻面 翻面 翻面
- Aw, crap. - Flip it, flip it, flip it!
你在等人吗
You expecting someone?
不
No.
我家小子在吗
Yo, my boy here?
这就是幸运儿吗
This is the Lucky U?
我们只有这么些 亲爱的
That's all we carry, honey.
唐·E 不要出现在这里
Don E. You don't show up here.
别无视我的信息
Then don't ignore my texts.
有些人总是不守规矩 工作时间开小差
Some people don't have the common courtesy to dine during bussiness hour.
我们该走了
We get to roll.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be back as soon as I can.
布莱恩就是新来的
Blaine is the new player.
我是僵尸
第二季 第十二集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表